did they capture malek riggee

Dec 12, 2002
usa
deerouz jan , , i think so many countries dealt and helped akhounds to find him, a seceret deal even isreal was involved .i think akhounds made some nuclear deal with west .

Feb 17, 2009
According to the news, he was on a flight enroute from Dubai to Central Asia, and the iranian airforce forced the plane to land in Iran. He probably did not carry weapons on an international flight.
Arrest Abdolmalek Rigi was arrested on the 23rd of February 2010 in a major operation by Iranian forces in a pre-dawn raid near the border of Pakistan in Sistan Baluchistan. Rigi initially succeeded in escaping however was later found to be hiding in a cart of manure in a nearby village. 37 members of the terrorist group were killed in the operation and 271 members along with Rigi were arrested and handed to the judicial authorities in Zahedan the provincial capital. Two Iranian officers were injured in the operation.

Dec 12, 2002
usa
arash jan, if he was that piece of crap then why akhounds had to deal with so many things to get him. he killed basijis,sepah gomnam emamzaman,he killed a few harasti and akhounds .he later on about that beheading apologized from people .his style was hit and run .

May 9, 2004
i still can't believe a fighter ( jangjoo)like him didn't kill himself before his capture .
جناب پایان
شما چه می گویید ؟!!!!!!!!ا
ولی ایا شما می دانید عبدالمالک ریگی کیست که اینطور سنگ ایشان را به سینه می زنید ؟
از اهداف عبدالمالک ریگی برپا کردن حکومت بلوچستان سنی مذهب است
ایا شما با تجزیه ایران موافق هستید؟
ایا شما با جنگ مذهبی موافق هستید ؟
ایا شما با کشتار مردم بیگناه فقط بخاطر اینکه شیعه هستند موافق هستید ؟
ایا شما با طالبان موافق هستید ؟
ایا شما با القاعده موافق هستید ؟
ایا شما وهابی هستید؟
من که از کلام شما این برداشت را می کنم که هستید

متشکرم

Feb 17, 2009
arash jan, if he was that piece of crap then why akhounds had to deal with so many things to get him. he killed basijis,sepah gomnam emamzaman,he killed a few harasti and akhounds .he later on about that beheading apologized from people .his style was hit and run .
payan jan,
this guy has set of bombs in mosques, in school of little girls in zahedan, stopped busses and beheaded passengers infront woman and little kids.

there are many videos about himself even personally beheading people, it is all on youtube, it is all recorded crimes of this guy

he has killed many of our fellow hamvatans in sistan and balouchestan

May 9, 2004
deerouz jan , , i think so many countries dealt and helped akhounds to find him, a seceret deal even isreal was involved .i think akhounds made some nuclear deal with west .
جناب پایان
رژیم دست درازی دارد
اگر اسرائیل می توانست کمک کند به امریکا کمک می کرد تا ملا عمر و بن لادن مظاهری را بگیرند
اسرائیل برای کشتن یک فلسطینی به اسم محمود مبحوح ان دست گل را به اب داد
که تا هنوز بوی گلش به مشام مقامات بریطانی و ایرلندی وفرانسوی و المانی و اماراتی می رسد

متشکرم

Feb 17, 2009
The fact that he was arrested in Pakistan (if he was arrested there) is extremely significant.

i.e. all ties to Seperatist Baluchi and Al-qaeda that people suggested existed, was bull crap.
according to all reports, it has been a trap by iranian forces, undercover etelat agents in pakistan had tricked him into travelling through iran to central asia, now important thing is he did not even knew he was going to travel through iran to central asia (kyrgyzystan) he thought he will take of from pakistan directly to central asia, however he got busted very badly and smartly by iranian agents and they tricked him inside iran, and then got arrested by iranian forces

Dec 12, 2002
usa
general, yes i know who he is ,he was fighter in uneven war against the most scumebags people on earth, it is a war,you don't show any mercy, even if you are the most hearted person in the world you have to kill as many as you can .in any war you use all the help you can get .everythings akhounds have been saying are lie .show me only one good thing about this brutal regime just one good thing .to me abdolmalek is a hero and my heart would never fails me in judging people .

Feb 17, 2009
general, yes i know who he is ,he was fighter in uneven war against the most scumebags people on earth, it is a war,you don't show any mercy, even if you are the most hearted person in the world you have to kill as many as you can .in any war you use all the help you can get .everythings akhounds have been saying are lie .show me only one good thing about this brutal regime just one good thing .to me abdolmalek is a hero and my heart would never fails me in judging people .
payan jan, it is very dissapointign to hear you say that.

i think balouchi families who are his victims would not agree with you

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
yeah got so shocked when heard this news..shows IR-Russia's power in the region, that they can now actually take down an Intl flight from another country to Iran, to capture their targeted man..this is Russia's finger-prints of intelligence service/power at Pakistan-Afghanistan all over it..:(

USA watch out..plz do something against Russia..

One thing that worries is that they'll parade him on TV and force him to say that he is somehow related to the green movement. He is a separatist and he is responsible for killing innocent people no doubt. However the timing of this can only lead to linking the guy to the greens. Watch this space.
ouch..yeaaah damn..:eek: didnt think of that myself. thnx for ur warning and great analysis JazzedUp jan. :)

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100223/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iran

Iran captures Sunni militant group leader

AP-

TEHRAN, Iran – Iran said Tuesday that its security forces have captured the leader of an armed Sunni group whose insurgency in the southeast has destabilized the border region with Pakistan.

The Jundallah group had no immediate comment on the reports that leader Abdulmalik Rigi had been seized. But reports carried by state-run media gave conflicting accounts of his capture.

Lawmaker Mohammad Dehghan told the official IRNA news agency that Rigi was flying over the Persian Gulf en route from Pakistan to an unidentified Arab country when his plane was ordered to land inside Iran. Dehghan gave no details.

State-run English-language Press TV said, without elaborating, that Rigi was captured on a flight from Dubai to Kyrgyzstan.
A state Farsi-language TV report, meanwhile, quoted Interior Minister Mostafa Mohammad Najjar as saying that Rigi was arrested abroad, then taken to Iran. Najjar did not say how or where Rigi was apprehended, but noted, "the intention was to arrest him alive," the report added.
There was no way to reconcile the various accounts.

Jundallah has claimed responsibility for bombing attacks that have killed dozens in recent years, including five senior commanders of Iran's elite Revolutionary Guard in October.

The group, which Iran claims is linked to al-Qaida, gained notice six years ago after it launched a campaign of sporadic attacks and kidnappings. It claims minority Sunni tribes in southeastern Iran suffer discrimination at the hands of Iran's Shiite leadership.
Rigi has said in the past that Jundallah did not seek to break away from Iran but that violence was necessary to draw attention to alleged discrimination.

Iran has accused the U.S. and Britain of supporting Jundallah in an effort to weaken the Iranian government, a charge they both deny.
Press TV quoted Iranian Intelligence Minister Heidar Moslehi as saying that Rigi was spotted at a U.S. military base in Afghanistan 24 hours before his arrest.
State radio said Moslehi accused the U.S. of providing Rigi with an identity card and passport from an unidentified country. State television's Web site published photos of Pakistani and Afghan identity cards bearing Rigi's photo.

Pakistani authorities repeatedly had claimed Rigi was hiding in Afghanistan. At the same time, they say they have been cooperating with Iran and have handed over a dozen suspected militants in recent months, including Rigi's brother Abdulhamid Rigi.
Abdulhamid Rigi had been scheduled to be hanged in July but his execution was postponed without explanation.

Oct 18, 2002
Arrest Abdolmalek Rigi was arrested on the 23rd of February 2010 in a major operation by Iranian forces in a pre-dawn raid near the border of Pakistan in Sistan Baluchistan. Rigi initially succeeded in escaping however was later found to be hiding in a cart of manure in a nearby village. 37 members of the terrorist group were killed in the operation and 271 members along with Rigi were arrested and handed to the judicial authorities in Zahedan the provincial capital. Two Iranian officers were injured in the operation.
the report of his arrest on international flight was from Iranian news agencies:

http://www.farsnews.net/newstext.php?nn=8812040320

May 9, 2004
جناب پایان
پس بن لادن و مسعود رجوی هم از نظر شما قهرمان هستند
درست است؟

Nov 14, 2005
in the dream of every basiji
this guy is a real hero.ı agree with payan.and also ı don t think this can be a big avantage for regime.chon too hamchin goorahai vakhti raise gooroh ro dastgir mikooni hamiyaneshoon jaritaram mishan taze.noomoone torkie jolo pamoone.vakhti erteshe torkie abdolah ocalanikeh raise goorehe PKK hastash dastgir kardeh in gooroh do barabar jaritar az ghablam shode taze.charei nashod be mozalikeh hastash.yani hamiyane rejim bikhod khoshal nashan chon film dare taze shooru mishe...

Aug 21, 2005
next door
IMO IRI had arrested him while back and were keeping him for the right time to bring out, either to attache him to the green movement or distract the media from the new video of the june 15 tehran university attack from surfacing to the top of the headlines!!

Farzad-USA

Bench Warmer
Apr 4, 2007
rooyesh.blog.com
IMO IRI had arrested him while back and were keeping him for the right time to bring out, either to attache him to the green movement or distract the media from the new video of the june 15 tehran university attack from surfacing to the top of the headlines!!

I think you are right. Also, they announced it a night before the Assembly of Experts session started in Tehran. They might have been worried that Rafsanjani would say something.

JazzedUp

Bench Warmer
Dec 1, 2002
London
I think so as well. I said earlier as well. They will to create some sort of connection between him and the green movement.