Distribution of Resources in Iran

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
People keep going to Iran and most what they do is Visit Tehran, Shomal wherever that is, Esfahan, Tabriz, Shiraz and they think I know Iran.

When you go to places like this you realize why people end of voting for people like Ahmadinejad out of frustration.

Neither Reformists, Nor Rouhani (Moderates), Nor people trying overthrow the government understand this.

all they ever talk about is abstract stuff like Elamieh Jahani Hoghoogh Bashar.

meanwhile AN kind of people go in and say you know what I am giving you Golden Insurance, I am giving you Yaraneh.

These people are too tiered to think that Yaraneh will be just printed money.

the Elite in Iran need to start talking fair distribution of resources by Geo and by Socio Economic Status.

http://www.isna.ir/photo/95050100106/روستای-چشمه-شور-قم#5

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
People keep going to Iran and most what they do is Visit Tehran, Shomal wherever that is, Esfahan, Tabriz, Shiraz and they think I know Iran.

When you go to places like this you realize why people end of voting for people like Ahmadinejad out of frustration.

Neither Reformists, Nor Rouhani (Moderates), Nor people trying overthrow the government understand this.

all they ever talk about is abstract stuff like Elamieh Jahani Hoghoogh Bashar.

meanwhile AN kind of people go in and say you know what I am giving you Golden Insurance, I am giving you Yaraneh.

These people are too tiered to think that Yaraneh will be just printed money.

the Elite in Iran need to start talking fair distribution of resources by Geo and by Socio Economic Status.

http://www.isna.ir/photo/95050100106/روستای-چشمه-شور-قم#5

you talk as though there is a difference between AN and Rohani ... lol ...
Same shit different smell

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
In the Grand Scheme of things there is no difference.

But there is actually more policy differentiation between Rouhani and AN when compared to Bush vs Obama.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Another issue that never has cared about is our environment which we are destroying; deforestation, pollution, water depletion, topsoil depletion, lack of recycling infrastructure, and much more.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
kos o sher post.

pure pro IR bullshit.

the only thing that is shared in IR is pussy and ass between akhounds.

and btw they have been fucking us for 1400 years. We are just so used to it that we don't realize the muslim dicks up our asses