"DO or DIE"FIFA World Cup Group B: | IRAN vs PORTUGAL |Information, Updates & Live Reports| june 25th

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Please don't pretend to support TM.
I could care less about your dear leader, but Taremi is and will always be a champ.
Keep hating.
نمی دونستم جناب عالی‌ رئیس گزینش طرفداری از تیم ملی‌ هست.

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
Congrats to Team Melli and everyone for Iran's performance in this 2018 WC! I am so proud of this team, they played their hearts out in this last group game against Portugal and overall good games in this WC. We couldn't have asked them for more... Sad to see how refs decide the game, the wrong penalty to Ronaldo could have cost us, Bravo Beiranvand! It was an amazing performance by Iran, 4pts and we ended up not qualifying!

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
I have friends with more than five different nationalities, they all send me notes during and after this game, congratulated for the great fight, all of them were pissed over how R, RA and VAR handled this match.
One is actually Portuguese, he wrote "what warriors" and "I was about to faint at the end of the game", course he was happy that Portugal went on with the win, yet admitted the greatness of TeamMeli.

And we have people here "Iranian" literally pissing on this TeamMeli, shame!

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
This is where experience counts , the portugese player finds our net with that beautiful strike and ours miss a chance like this and the one against Spain .

This is where you see a top player turns inside with the ball and leave the defender and goalie for dead ,too much on his mind ,game and opponent too big to have that composure ,the way the Portuguese scorer showed us .

May 9, 2004
به نظر می رسه حق خوری هنوز همون حق خوری حالا با وی ای ار باشه یا نباشه
برگردید به بازی مغرب و پرتقال ببینید که چه پنالتی اشکاری ضد پرتقال میشه
قشنگ میخوره به دست پپه همه هم دیدند صد در صد ان هفت هشت داور که هرکدوم دارن با دقت بازی رو نگاه میکنند هم دیدند
ولی اخه مگه میشه قهرمان اروپا با رونالدو که صدها ملیون نفر طرفدار داره از دو بازی دو امتیاز بگیره امکان اوت شدند زیاد باشه؟
انوقت این صدها ملیون تبلغات رو نگاه نمیکنند و فیفا ضرر میکنه
کون لق مغرب
غیر از ان در بازی با ایران این حرکت رونالدو کارت سرخ داشت کارت سرخ صد در صد بنا بر قوانین خود فیفا
ولی مگه میشه رونالدو رو سرخ بدی اون هم از دور اول؟
کون لق ایران
در بازی مصر و عربستان داور بعد از فی ای ار دو تا پنالتی میگیره که یکیش صد در صد پنالتی نبود
اینجا حداقل عربستان و مصر هستند مصر که نفعی برای فیفا نداره خدا بگذاره عربستان
بازی سوئد همینطور
برگردید به بازی تونس و انگلیس که اصلا فی ای ار خراب کرد وواقعا مضحک بود
بقیه بازی ها رو هم دقت کنید می بینید اکثرا ف ای ار به نفع کشورهای بزرگ فوتبال رای میده
یارو اشکارا خورده تو دستش ملیاردها هم دیدن خود ف ای ار به دارو میگه بیا نگاه ن داور هم میره بعد در کمال تعجب میاد یه تصمیم دیگه میگیره
این اتفاق در دو سه بازی افتاد
همچنین برعکس جایی مثلا اون تکل از عقب به بازیکن ایران تو هیجده قدم باور کنید اگر روی رونالدو بو پنالتی گرفته میشد
ولی حتی صحنه رو دوباره نگذاشتن این یک ی خیلی خیلی عجیب بود
اخر کار که دیدن پرتقال با تساوی هم صعود میکنه دیگه مجبور شدند اون پنالتی اشکار را اعلام کنند والا شاید همین هم اعلام نمیشد
گل اسپانیا به مغرب رو هم دقت کنید
بعضی ها یا به قول گفتنی صاف و ساده هستند یا فکر میکنند این فیفایی ها فرشته هستند
فرشته عدالت که واقعا خیلی کودکانه با قلبی پاک سعی میکنه عدالت رو راعایت کنه
نه بابا اینطور نیست
مارادونا یکم با اینها در افتاد وسط نیمه مجازاتش کردند که تو رختکن گریه کرد
بعد هم برای همیشه تحریم شد
گند بقیه از پلاتینی تا پلاتر او ن یکی مالزیه و افریقایه کی بود اسمشون یادم رفته در اومد
اینها هم نوچه های انها هستند
تا موقعی که ضعیف هستی عدالت برای تو اجرا نمیشه
باید خودت رو به زور بکشی بالا
اگر عدالت تا حد ی اجرا میشد پرتقال سه امتیازه بود
گذشته از این ایا گل اسپانیا افساید نبود؟
قبلا وقتی میگفتیم داور به نفع گرفت میگفتند عمدا نبوده
الان که 8 تا داور بیرون حضور دارند و هر صحنه ای رو بررسی میکنند چی میشه گفت ؟!!!ا

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I just want to say I am so effing proud of Iran right now. Iran plays with no fear against the big boys. We tied against Portugal and actually they were lucky because it was a ticky tacky penalty kick call, by the ref from Paraguay.

Birnavand ends up becoming an Iranian legend and a house hold name, after some of our fans were calling him names like big noes. Imagine if we had a few good friendly games, we would have been on top of the group. Dameshon garm Iran is only going to get better, I have no doubt in Qatar we are going to the round of 16, we hanged the Group of Death. We were really unlucky to not tie vs Spain. I hope all of my hamvatans are doing well, I am so proud, words cannot describe it.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
The only thing that I feel was a little bit unfair was the fact Gucci never played. He is so incredible. He deserved few minutes. I hope he will have a role in future.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Iran showed that it is a team that is more than capable of getting back in the game after being down. Even against Marakesh, they looked very dangerous when they were given a chance. How I wish they could have more friendlies prior to world cup.

It doesn't happen that often when almost all Iranians become united and wish for one thing. This is what it is all about. This group proved to be perhaps the toughest group to be in for all teams. Also, hats off to Morocco. It could have easily been Iran and Morocco advancing.