"DO or DIE"FIFA World Cup Group B: | IRAN vs PORTUGAL |Information, Updates & Live Reports| june 25th

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
no goodbye, he is ok with the extension that was offered as long as they stick to the plan he provides.

He destroyed Bronko for not praising Ramin and Taremi. He said Brokno importing players from Croatia and makes money out of it.
No , I meant when he was saying goodbye to the reporter and thanking Iran supporters ...

I just read part of his talks on 90 site , wow he has drawn his sword and shredding brandgoh to pieces !

Hopefully true team melli and perspolis fans believe in Carlos Q and his sincerity and commitment to team melli ...even against his own country !

And realise what a snake this brandgoh is with the gang of thieves behind him ...

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
I have German friends and they always blame the ref too. It is not only Iranians. Plus, the controversy regarding VAR and ref decisions were discussed by many non-iranian football experts which suggests shaky refereeing.
No man only Iranians are sore losers and they are not allowed to complain to obvious injustice decisions. To some people here, it is the crime to be proud of being Iranian, because they are insecure themselves and suck up on others like slimy slugs. You know what! I am proud to be Iranian and I fight anybody who says otherwise.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
No man only Iranians are sore losers and they are not allowed to complain to obvious injustice decisions. To some people here, it is the crime to be proud of being Iranian, because they are insecure themselves and suck up on others like slimy slugs. You know what! I am proud to be Iranian and I fight anybody who says otherwise.
I have to say the attitude in the forum has been extremely positive

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Whatever Carlos Queiroz trumpeting here is nothing more than showing a HUGE long finger to FIFA fuckers and their dirty tricks, even showing a thicker long-finger to the fucking backstabbers!

Fast forward it to min' 43:43, wow....... listen to what he has to say! (you might need to click the clip and watch it on youtube.com)
FIFA World Cup™ 2018: Iran v. Portugal - Post-Match PC

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Now, what he said get me to go for these awesome fellas "The O'Jays" with "The Back Stabbers" , "those betrayers"!

They smile in your face..........
All the time they want to take your place
The back stabbers, "back stabbers"
They smile in your face..........
All you fellas who have someone and you really care, yeah, yeah
Then it's all of you fellas who better beware, yeah yeah.............

The Back Stabbers

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2004
Toronto
some khalehzanak questions:

1. What did Querioz and the Portuguese coach say to each other at the end?
2. I think someone (Omid Ebrahimi i think it was) asked Ronaldo for his shirt and Ronaldo was like fuck off throwing a fit. You can see it from the final whistle shots from the stands on the 90 report. If he did what a cocksucker.

Amma, dameh team garm!! Qualification would've really cemented Iran's world cup story for years to come but like Mahdi said before, in 2006 I never thought we'd have such a united and selfless team.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Branko is a small coach good for IPL.
Agreed on his coaching status ,but he does not deserve to be in charge a team like Perspolis and he is the puppet of mafia just like he was in his time in team melli .

damage he and likes of him did to our preparation was evident in the small detail that Calos Q mentioned in his last interview .

Small details are those fine tuning you need to put the ball in the back of the net , that shortage or lack of harmony between offensive players ,passes just not accurate enough ,not by much but enough to let the opposition deal with them ,lack of composure in front of goal .

Nov 24, 2002
I have to say the attitude in the forum has been extremely positive
Abi ke rikhte rikhte ostad, hamonae ke in sito be fana dadan. Hamonae ke beghole khodeshon ba eftekhar 2 ta bazikone TM ro nemishnasan o site football Irani o run mikonan. Hamonaei ke khodeshono ziad Irani nemidonan Hala aa mashala o bah bah mikonam.

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field

Abi ke rikhte rikhte ostad, hamonae ke in sito be fana dadan. Hamonae ke beghole khodeshon ba eftekhar 2 ta bazikone TM ro nemishnasan o site football Irani o run mikonan. Hamnonaei ke khodeshono ziad Irani nemidonan Hala aa mashala o bah bah mikonam.
Never mind mate, I consider this site or should I say I treat this site like going to Amjadieh, you get all sorts, those you value and those you don't, I seat in the stand with those I like and ignore the rest.
It doesn't mean I always have to agree with everything those I value say or disagree with everything those I don't value much have to say.
Each to his own, I am seating left of the Royal box in the mixed zone of red and blues, make sure you find me there! 😃