"DO or DIE"FIFA World Cup Group B: | IRAN vs PORTUGAL |Information, Updates & Live Reports| june 25th

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
We lost to a team 1-0 that within last 9 months won against Italy and Argentina 3-0 and 6-1. Our defense will not be a problem if we manage to keep our focus and keep Ronaldo checked. offensively we showed we can sting top teams. Also Portugal will show up to win, they would like to avoid Russia for the next round.
We have a good chance IMO to win or even top the group. I give 25% chance Spain gives point(s) to Morocco.

Nov 24, 2002
I see all around the social media, we will beat Portugal, everyone here knows how much i love TM and i don't be negative like some people here are always but the way some people talking about Portugal is like we are talking about Uzbekistan or Bahrain.
They are ordinary team without Ronaldo but they can protect a result way more than many othet European teams. Won't be easy at all. Infact statistic shows our 3rd match in WC was always the worst one. Hope not this time around. I fully expect few changes in
I think Morocco will win 1-0 and we'll tie 5-5 with Portugal (not at all suspicious) and we'll go through with Portugal.
Did you watch too many Hockey games lately?

Feb 4, 2005
I see all around the social media, we will beat Portugal, everyone here knows how much i love TM and i don't be negative like some people here are always but the way some people talking about Portugal is like we are talking about Uzbekistan or Bahrain.
They are ordinary team without Ronaldo but they can protect a result way more than many othet European teams. Won't be easy at all. Infact statistic shows our 3rd match in WC was always the worst one. Hope not this time around. I fully expect few changes in
Did you watch too many Hockey games lately?
Yadam nemiad Aziz. Man keh mesleh shoma Javoon nistam. Alan yadam raft yek sa'at pish chi nahar khordam.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
^
One explanation is that we were quite old in all last 4 world cups. Fatigue and injuries caught us by the 3rd game. This team is young and has few players on the bench that can be equally effective. Plus JB only played 30 min yesterday and MM even less. We are still underdogs but we have a reasonable chance.

I want Torabi in ...

Nov 24, 2002
Too much pressure on poor kid Azmoun. I want him score on Monday and score the winner. He is almost the only player that lots of foreigners who are into the game know him and opponent always have someone close to him. Other day Adel asked a spanish reporter who was Iran's best player and he said Azmoun was pressing high and made the life hard for spanish defenders. Have a feeling he only knew Azmoun name.lol
The kid was exceptional in our qualification run, both him and Taremi.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Too much pressure on poor kid Azmoun. I want him score on Monday and score the winner. He is almost the only player that lots of foreigners who are into the game know him and opponent always have someone close to him to follow him.
You always go with your top striker. You just don't put him on the bench because he hasn't scored against spain !!

Nov 24, 2002
You always go with your top striker. You just don't put him on the bench because he hasn't scored against spain !!
He is not in his best shape but he is by far our most talented striker. People don't see the little things he does. One thing he worked on was his fitness level. Much better than before..

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
One thing I criticize Iranians is that they are so emotional, most Iranians (Based on website comments, twitter and media) already determined that we beat Portgual. Baba, they are amazing team. It will be so hard to beat them specially with a team that hasn't even scored a goal yet.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Too much pressure on poor kid Azmoun. I want him score on Monday and score the winner. He is almost the only player that lots of foreigners who are into the game know him and opponent always have someone close to him. Other day Adel asked a spanish reporter who was Iran's best player and he said Azmoun was pressing high and made the life hard for spanish defenders. Have a feeling he only knew Azmoun name.lol
Azmoon is amazing player, one goal and every one will be happy and he is very capable of doing that.

Last edited: