"DO or DIE"FIFA World Cup Group B: | IRAN vs PORTUGAL |Information, Updates & Live Reports| june 25th

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Unfortunately this is not true. It would have been dead funny to see how the IR TV deals with it. But Fernanda joon is not one of the 2018 world cup referees.

Anyway, I don't think FIFA would have the balls to make such a symbolic gesture with Iran, who don't even let women in the stadiums to watch sports. It would have been a statement of monumental proportions but as I say, FIFA are gutless.

Last edited:

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
TM and Carlos are doing everything right so far! The only things I wish could change for Portugal game is:

1. Let Milad Mohammadi start
2. Those players who are doing some ridiculous Hollywood/grass rolling, [like Ramin], please stop, its not worth it.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Thanks Brando jan ,they were both superb ...the whole team played great .

I am very positive about our game against Portugal ,positive about the spirit and unity of the team .

I just hope we get the run of the ball and a bit of luck and a fair refereeing ,against a team like Portugal with their superstar we need a bit of luck ,no matter how good we play ………..Good luck to our boys .

Unfortunately this is not true. It would have been dead funny to see how the IR TV deals with it. But Fernanda joon is not one of the 2018 world cup referees.

Anyway, I don't think FIFA would have the balls to make such a symbolic gesture with Iran, who don't even let women in the stadiums to watch sports. It would have been a statement of monumental proportions but as I say, FIFA are gutless.
Nowadays you really don't know what is true and what's not. But if so then what Iran gonna do about it? Cut his 500 Million a year contribution to FIFA? or Ban and withdraw from the semi-final? As a matter of fact I guess and how they'll do it

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Nowadays you really don't know what is true and what's not. But if so then what Iran gonna do about it? Cut his 500 Million a year contribution to FIFA? or Ban and withdraw from the semi-final? As a matter of fact I guess and how they'll do it
Well actually in this day and age it is extremely easy to fact-check. More so than ever before.

In this case we do know this is not true because the list of world cup referees were announced before the world cup and there is only a team of 3 from Brazil and it doesn't include Fernanda.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I have a question guys ,what do you think Portugal coach is telling his players about the game on Monday ?

This is going to be a bit of a mind game between CQ and the Portugal coach ,our advantage is the our coach knows a lot more about his team than him about us !

So what do you think his plans are to start the game for the first 20-30 minutes ? and what will be ours ?

I don't know much about Portugal and their players and coach so I can't say much .

How would we start the game ,go for an early goal and then park the bus ? or play conservative and wait for a chance ?

I think Portugal may crowd the midfield and keep it tight and wait for a counter and we may do the same and it become a bit a stalemate .

I personally like to see our shooters try some shots on goal ,low and on target and make their keeper work and hopefully spell something , we have some sharp shooters but emphasise on keeping it low and on target .

Biggest game of our history so far and I can't keep my mind away from it... :unsure:

Nov 29, 2002
I am already happy with what TM have done in this world cup - I wanted to stay in the stadium for a day after the Morocco game. They beat the team that all the European pundits were calling the "dark horse".

Beating this Portugal team is possible but would be new territory for this team as we have never beaten a European team in a world cup. Portugal were lucky to become European champions but they do have someone who is currently playing at an inhuman level and can singlehandedly change the match.

So whilst I can dream, I don't have any expectation for us to get a result. I am already very happy with all of the boys, every single one of them, and the future of our national team looks fantastic. Anything else would be a bonus

Shahram

Elite Member
Oct 21, 2002
Iran has to conceeed as few corners and free kicks near the box as possible. I thought they were succeful in doing it against Spain.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
به نظر من درست است که تیم ایران واقعا پیشرفت کرده است ولی‌ پرتقالیها هم با آن ستارگان نامدارشان بیکار ننشسته ا‌ند.آنچه برای تیم ملی‌ ما مهم است این است که در نیمه اول همچون بازی با اسپانیا دفاعی عمل کنیم با چشمداشتی به ضد حمله.ٔگل زدن به تیم پرتقال در همان دقایق اول و یا حتا نیمه اول میتواند یک فاجعه برای تیم ایران باشد.علتش این است که پرتقالیها بسیار حرفه یی هستند با اون ستاره که اسمش رنالدو است.نه تنها ایران بلکه دیگر کشورها هم در برابر این تیم نامدار مشگل خواهند داشت.مشگل ٔگل نخوردن.اگر زود ٔگل بزنیم این باعث انسجام تیمی آنها خواهد شد و صد در صد رنالدو با حرفه یی گری خود یک پنالتی از تیم ایران خواهد گرفت و یا کافیست یک ضربه آزاد به دروازه ایران توسط رنالدو زده شود.آنوقت کار برای ما سخت میشود.به نظر من شروع بازی هجومی باید از نیمه دوم شروع شود و در نیمه اول فقط دفاع کنیم با نیم نگاهی‌ به ضد حمله.
بنا به دلایل سیاسی،پول،و مافیا بدانید که از الان پرتقال ۱-۰ جلو است،کدوم تاجری حاضر است که در نیمه نهایی تیم روسیه،ایران و کره را بجای آلمان و پرتقال ببینه،و یا بازیکنان تراز اولی‌ چون مسی نیمار و یا رنالدو را حذف شده ببیند.
روی همین اصل هم است که هیچوقت تیم‌های قدرتمند را با یک دیگر در یک گروه نمیندازند.بر فرض مثال هرگز در هیچ جام جهانی‌ آلمان با هلند و برزیل و ایتالیا در یک گروه قرار نداشتند،چرا؟خوب آنوقت اگر اینها حذف شوند و ایران و کره به فینال روند آیا کسی‌ حاضر هست اصلا برای تماشای فینال جام جهانی‌ بلیت بخرد؟پس کاملا نقش پول و دلالی با ستارگان دنیا در این بایها نقش دارند.
همچنان که فیفا با زرنگی داوری را مامور بازی ایران و اسپانیا می‌کند که زبان مادریش اسپانیولی است.آیا فکر می‌کنید فیفا راضی‌ است که یکی‌ از تیمهای اسپانیا و یا پرتقال حذف شوند و بجایش ایران بالا بیاید.اگر پرتقال با رنالدو حذف شود پس هزینه تبلیغات فیفا که از رنالدو در آگاهی‌‌ها و نمایش‌های تلویزینیش به دست میاید چه میشود؟بازار شرط بندیها به کجا می‌رسد؟،طرفداران رنالدو از اقصا نقاط جهان دیگر به استادیوم نمیایند چرا که رنالدو حذف شده و بجایش سردار آزمون و یا تارمی وارد مرحله بعد شده.آیا این از جهت اقتصادی ضربه یی به فیفا نیست،پس روی این اصل است که میگم،ما قبل از بازی ۱-۰ عقبیم.
روی این اصل استراتژی ما این باید باشد دفاع منسجم،و بعد ٔگل دیر هنگام،با این کار قدرت فکر کردن از داور ،فیفا رنالدو و بقیه را میگیریم.

اما تنها راه مهار رنالدو به نظر من با دو بازیکن است.کاری که یوپ هاینکنس مربی‌ نامدار بایرن مونیخ در دیدار با ریال مادرید انجام داد.

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
بنا به دلایل سیاسی،پول،و مافیا بدانید که از الان پرتقال ۱-۰ جلو است،کدوم تاجری حاضر است که در نیمه نهایی تیم روسیه،ایران و کره را بجای آلمان و پرتقال ببینه،و یا بازیکنان تراز اولی‌ چون مسی نیمار و یا رنالدو را حذف شده ببیند.
روی همین اصل هم است که هیچوقت تیم‌های قدرتمند را با یک دیگر در یک گروه نمیندازند.بر فرض مثال هرگز در هیچ جام جهانی‌ آلمان با هلند و برزیل و ایتالیا در یک گروه قرار نداشتند،چرا؟خوب آنوقت اگر اینها حذف شوند و ایران و کره به فینال روند آیا کسی‌ حاضر هست اصلا برای تماشای فینال جام جهانی‌ بلیت بخرد؟پس کاملا نقش پول و دلالی با ستارگان دنیا در این بایها نقش دارند.
همچنان که فیفا با زرنگی داوری را مامور بازی ایران و اسپانیا می‌کند که زبان مادریش اسپانیولی است.آیا فکر می‌کنید فیفا راضی‌ است که یکی‌ از تیمهای اسپانیا و یا پرتقال حذف شوند و بجایش ایران بالا بیاید.اگر پرتقال با رنالدو حذف شود پس هزینه تبلیغات فیفا که از رنالدو در آگاهی‌‌ها و نمایش‌های تلویزینیش به دست میاید چه میشود؟بازار شرط بندیها به کجا می‌رسد؟،طرفداران رنالدو از اقصا نقاط جهان دیگر به استادیوم نمیایند چرا که رنالدو حذف شده و بجایش سردار آزمون و یا تارمی وارد مرحله بعد شده.آیا این از جهت اقتصادی ضربه یی به فیفا نیست،پس روی این اصل است که میگم،ما قبل از بازی ۱-۰ عقبیم.
روی این اصل استراتژی ما این باید باشد دفاع منسجم،و بعد ٔگل دیر هنگام،با این کار قدرت فکر کردن از داور ،فیفا رنالدو و بقیه را میگیریم.

اما تنها راه مهار رنالدو به نظر من با دو بازیکن است.کاری که یوپ هاینکنس مربی‌ نامدار بایرن مونیخ در دیدار با ریال مادرید انجام داد.

You said Madineh and barbecued me !