"DO or DIE"FIFA World Cup Group B: | IRAN vs PORTUGAL |Information, Updates & Live Reports| june 25th

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Best performance by IR in history of IRan and Islamic republic of Iran.

Well done everyone. there is no blame on anyone since they played to the best of their abilities and they gave it their all.

For the first time in many years i am proud to to have been raised in that country.
Well done.

Az een behtar nemishod.

well done well done well done

and i hope someone KILLS PEPE. i hate that cock sucking piece of shit.

This was a major turning point for Iranian football. In fact, it was THE turning point for Iranian football.

Proud of these guys. Not so proud of the "Ishallah Mashallah" attitude that precedes these games causing these players to have absolutely no solid confidence.

Well done. Wish we had raised our game to this level sooner. It was too late.

Thank you Mr. Quieroz. You've done us proud.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
What a performance ,,, merci be hame
dame taremi garm , he was running all game , he should keep his head up
all of them
thank you quiroz

Dec 30, 2014

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
CQ, I was wrong to judge you, you are the best coach ever. Your style worked and made the best teams in the world to piss in their pants.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
What made a difference this time was the belief that all our players and coaches had from start ,,, they knew we had a chance of making to next round

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
Football gods gave Taremi a chance, we would have advanced and witnessed Ronaldo's sad face, but Uruguay will take care of them.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
TM thanks for the performance. CQ thanks for making us proud. Taremi fuck you for your IR support and missing 2 great chances in 2 different games.

Last edited: