do you give the right to israili soldiers for that action??YES OR NO

is it right to defend them selves like that or not

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
Nope, Some of them are actually muslims and has nothing to do with Bahai.
Well, in that case, Shahin Jaan, they must be really really exceptional.
Refugee status? Something? You might know.

But as per book, Israelis, openly and so proudly, say they won't let the Jewish-ness of the state dent in anyway and they are, again so openly and proudly, have taken drastic measures to ensure Muslims or Arabs do not change that status at all, to the extend that if your grand fathers of generations lived in Israel proper but your father did not, you are not allowed to go back but if your grand grand father is somewhat Jewish, from the other side of the planet, you get citizenship. If that is not apartheid, what is?

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Shahin Jaan,
I am not sure why are you trying really hard to blame the whole thing on activists and playing no devil advocate on Israeli part?
I am not. I am just looking at both side. To be honest with you, I am not even interested on what is going on here after everything that is happening in my own country and how both side ( Palestinians and Israelis) are directly or indirectly involve in many recent events in my country.

This is Why I ask these question and do not limit myself to what I hear on Al Zaria or ...

Isn't that obvious?

Egyptians were cooperating and basically carrying orders of their friends to ensure the blockade works, even against their own people's wishes.
So if you are an activist, would you go for the boss to let him cross the border or you engage in a complicated situation like land border?
If the big boss says yes, that means yes and if he says no. That means NO!

I don't think this is as obvious as you are claiming :) and making the Egyptian government a puppet of Israel !! That is such a mighty assumption and I don't know what kind of evidence you have to support it.

If I was an activist, I would have chosen the safest route, after speaking with Both side, Israel and Egypt and would try to ensure that the trip does not get hijacked and ...

Again, This is why I asked that :

Has there been any other shipment of goods to Gaza after the naval blockage in the past?

There have been some. But you know how Israelis are. They have been really tough on this and they basically holding a whole nation hostage because one of their soldiers is hostage. That is also pathetic.
That is true and I am not planing to get into the useless discussion on Palestine and Israel, right and wrong here because it will not result into anything.

That being said, Palestinians have not really been very active in the pursue of peace and did not help their cause by choosing a Terrorist organization to represent them . An organization which believes in killing children and innocent women and ... and it ultimate goal is throw the Jews into the ocean.

If a Nation chooses such an organization to represent them, then they should except the consequence of that choice.

You, here, sound like someone trying to dig out anything to cover for the fact that 9 people died, no matter how aggressive they were. They were not convicted criminals or members of Taliban.

Again, you are making an assumption. As I said earlier, due to the lack of interest in the past, I am not well familiar with the dynamic of this conflict in recent years and I am only trying to see the whole pictures and map up the events that have led to this incident for myself.

As far as those on board not being Taliban, They did however, resemble the ARAB Chomagh be dast and Zanjir be dast in the streets of Tehran which we have been hearing alot about. I have seen a video of some with metal sticks, gas masks and video camera dock taped to their helmet, ready to go !!!

Again, I am really dumbfounded, Shahin Jaan, by seeing you a peaceful person, a follower of a very liberal way of life, holding such a grudge against friends of your enemy to the extent that you are trying so hard to defend ANY Israeli action here! Sorry that I am blunt. But even if you are not doing it, it looks like you do.

Again, Doste Aziz, All I am doing here is trying to learn about this conflict. I actually did say that I think Israel over reacted and could have handled the situation much better.

At the same time, I do not live with the constant terror of not knowing when my kids goes to school today, I may not see him/her since she might get blown up and .... and therefore, not know how would I react if I was in their shoes and involved in that conflict.

I can not even imagine that. But as an outsider, living in safety of my home, I believe they over reacted ( if the incident in fact was in international waters and not in EEZ as Motori said) and could have handled it better.

At the end of the day, this has been a god sent distraction for I.R. and I have a feeling that the Khordad demonstrations in Iran will get the least publicity possible. That is what I care about.

Last edited:

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Well, in that case, Shahin Jaan, they must be really really exceptional.
Refugee status? Something? You might know.
I am not sure about all. But all of them are Canadian citizens and 2 of them were refugee like myself. The others , I am not sure how they came to Canada from Iran and how they managed to get their citizenships and ....

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005

- اصلا شما خودت رو ضایع نمیکردی و داشتی خوب بحث میکردی. یعنی میدونی این خودم بود که داشت خودش رو ضایع میکرد با جدی گرفتن جوابهای تو و سعی در منطقی جواب دادن به تو - تو که نعوذ بالله اصلا خطا مطا نمیکنی و حرف غلط و بیجا نمیزنی

آنکس که نداند و نداند که نداند
در جهل مرکب ابدالدهر خوش بماند و حال و حول کند

خوش باش دوست من
To ye chiziro baayad az hamoon aval vaase khodet hal koni: mano to aslan daashtim baa ham bahs mikardim yaa nemikardim! Age mikardim ke hich. Vali age nemikardim, vaghti aslan mano to baa ham harfi nemizadim to chejoori say dar manteghi javaab daadan be man daashti?!!

Na refigh, vaagheyat ine ke man hanoozam moondam ke to vaaghean aslan sare piaaz boodi yaa tahesh chon bedoone moghadame vaarede in bash miyoone mano in refighet khodam shodi o fagaht ye mosht jafang tahvile man daadi o gofti "khodeto zaaye nakon". Mozhekiye jaryaan be ine ke khodetam midoonesti ke javaabe dari vari haat dari vari khaahad bood va ino khodetam gofti. Cheraa dari vari migi age doost nadaari dari vari beshnavi?

vase man in "case" to alaan kheyli jaaleb shode. Moondam ke chetor yeki ke aslan man baahaash bahsi nadaashtam khodesho vaarede bahs karde, dari variye birabtesham gofte o taaze in roo ro daare ke be man bege khodamo zaaye nakonam yaa dari vari nagam! kheyli jaalebe chon mollaahaa too iran ham hamin kalakaaro mizanan, khodeshoon miboran khodeshoonam midoozan, soalo mikonan, javaabesham khodeshoon midan.

az ghadim goftan "khod gooi o khod khandi, ajab marde honarmandi".

kholaase age khodaai vojood daare omidvaaram azro ezzat naazel kone.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
I am not. I am just looking at both side. To be honest with you, I am not even interested on what is going on here after everything that is happening in my own country and how both side ( Palestinians and Israelis) are directly or indirectly involve in many recent events in my country.
In that case, we should be on the same boat. But it seems, Shahin Jaan, from your posts, that you are playing a devil advocate for activist only and accept all IDF claims without much doubts or questions?

Do you think IDF is less capable of lying than the others?

This is Why I ask these question and do not limit myself to what I hear on Al Zaria or ...
Well CNN, NBC etc. are not all Al-Jazirah.
And IDF is not a more reliable source either.

I don't think this is as obvious as you are claiming :) and making the Egyptian government a puppet of Israel !! That is such a mighty assumption and I don't know what kind of evidence you have to support it.
I did not say puppet. I said they are allies and friends. You, as a friend promise to do something but also might have reserved rights to reverse it.
We do not know all fine prints of their agreement. That is what I wanted to say. If it sounded any other way, my mistake. Sorry.

If I was an activist, I would have chosen the safest route, after speaking with Both side, Israel and Egypt and would try to ensure that the trip does not get hijacked and ...
You are assuming that the trip is hijacked as IDF claims.

Also how would you claim that a trip could be hijacked on sea but not in Egypt where a lot of radicals are present?

Again, This is why I asked that :

Has there been any other shipment of goods to Gaza after the naval blockage in the past?
I guess I answered on my part here. Lets see what others have to say.

That is true and I am not planing to get into the useless discussion on Palestine and Israel, right and wrong here because it will not result into anything.
Agreed that it is not the topic now.

Again, you are making an assumption. As I said earlier, due to the lack of interest in the past, I am not well familiar with the dynamic of this conflict in recent years and I am only trying to see the whole pictures and map up the events that have led to this incident for myself.
That is what I perceive from your post Shahin Jaan. Either you are not very clear in your post or I am mistaken!

As far as those on board not being Taliban, They did however, resemble the ARAB Chomagh be dast and Zanjir be dast in the streets of Tehran which we have been hearing alot about.
These are exact statements that indicate you are trying hard to defend Israel on all accounts.

If you remember in our own green movement, IRIB showed similar pictures of green movement, carrying batons, setting fire on police cars etc. I think you are falling for the same trap IRI supporters fall when they see those pictures.

Again, Doste Aziz, All I am doing here is trying to learn about this conflict. I actually did say that I think Israel over reacted and could have handled the situation much better.
Hope so and the same here. I just wanted to let you know how your posts could be perceived though or at least how I perceive them. I hope I am wrong.

At the same time, I do not live with the constant terror of not knowing when my kids goes to school today, I may not see him/her since she might get blown up and .... and therefore, not know how would I react if I was in their shoes and involved in that conflict.

I can not even imagine that. But as an outsider, living in safety of my home, I believe they over reacted ( if the incident in fact was in international waters and not in EEZ as Motori said) and could have handled it better.
Well, many people in the same situation leave the conflict zone if they have a choice. Israelis having a choice go there, even from peaceful places like where you live. In fact, where you live is much better for likes of him than you. You are after all Iranian and he is a Jew. Tell me US is not safer for him? So don't you wonder how on earth one could be so cruel to his own family?
So I am sure you will be a better judge than a person who does that. So trust your own judgement and not someone who takes his family to a war zone because of some religious or political view.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
To ye chiziro baayad az hamoon aval vaase khodet hal koni: mano to aslan daashtim baa ham bahs mikardim yaa nemikardim! Age mikardim ke hich. Vali age nemikardim, vaghti aslan mano to baa ham harfi nemizadim to chejoori say dar manteghi javaab daadan be man daashti?!!

Na refigh, vaagheyat ine ke man hanoozam moondam ke to vaaghean aslan sare piaaz boodi yaa tahesh chon bedoone moghadame vaarede in bash miyoone mano in refighet khodam shodi o fagaht ye mosht jafang tahvile man daadi o gofti "khodeto zaaye nakon". Mozhekiye jaryaan be ine ke khodetam midoonesti ke javaabe dari vari haat dari vari khaahad bood va ino khodetam gofti. Cheraa dari vari migi age doost nadaari dari vari beshnavi?

vase man in "case" to alaan kheyli jaaleb shode. Moondam ke chetor yeki ke aslan man baahaash bahsi nadaashtam khodesho vaarede bahs karde, dari variye birabtesham gofte o taaze in roo ro daare ke be man bege khodamo zaaye nakonam yaa dari vari nagam! kheyli jaalebe chon mollaahaa too iran ham hamin kalakaaro mizanan, khodeshoon miboran khodeshoonam midoozan, soalo mikonan, javaabesham khodeshoon midan.

az ghadim goftan "khod gooi o khod khandi, ajab marde honarmandi".

kholaase age khodaai vojood daare omidvaaram azro ezzat naazel kone.

شما درست میگید - من گویم و من خندم و عچب مرد هنرمندم و شما اصلا خدای بحثی و همیشه درست و صحیح میفرمائید

خوش باش دوست عزیز

MohammadLin

Bench Warmer
Aug 9, 2004
I couldn't care less for palastinians or israilis, i find it interesting, there are 10 people who think "israili soldiers have the right for that action?" -- action being killing 10-19 innocent people.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
I couldn't care less for palastinians or israilis, i find it interesting, there are 10 people who think "israili soldiers have the right for that action?" -- action being killing 10-19 innocent people.

I think the innocent part and what has led to the event of the killings are under questions.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
In that case, we should be on the same boat. But it seems, Shahin Jaan, from your posts, that you are playing a devil advocate for activist only and accept all IDF claims without much doubts or questions?
Well, that is simply not true. I am just questioning what happened.

Do you think IDF is less capable of lying than the others?
No, I do not. I think IDF and the activist are both capable to lying. However, I am seeing one side to play the victim card very nicely while having a very questionable role in this event ( discussed earlier).

Well CNN, NBC etc. are not all Al-Jazirah.
And IDF is not a more reliable source either.
The questions that I asked where not answered by CNN or NBC or IDF and it seems like 90% of people on this board who are jumping up and down crying foul, does not have the answer for it either.

This is what I mean by news agencies , especially arab news agencies, blowing things up and using it for propaganda issues.

I did not say puppet. I said they are allies and friends.
Even if this Allie. Shouldn't the Arab world and Humanitarian organizations be out raged by the action of Egypt for closing one of the safest path to Gaza.

We do not know all fine prints of their agreement. That is what I wanted to say. If it sounded any other way, my mistake. Sorry.
This is exactly my point. I do n't know it either and I don't think 90% of members here do know why such a path is closed !! Has there been other humanitarian efforts through the sea before and .... if yes, what was different in this case ? There was 6 ships, on 5 of them nothing happened ? Why the bloody events in the 6th ??

All I am doing asking question which hope some of you who are better informed about this region, this conflict be able to answer me.

You are assuming that the trip is hijacked as IDF claims.
No, I have my doubts that there might have been few terrorist who were sponsored by I.R. in that ship who were hoping to make some noise and ...

Also how would you claim that a trip could be hijacked on sea but not in Egypt where a lot of radicals are present?
I never made such a claim. I just questioned the route and the safety if there is route under the control of Egypt.

These are exact statements that indicate you are trying hard to defend Israel on all accounts.
Again, I am not but at the same time I not willing to accept everything especially when there are serious questions surrounding it.

If you remember in our own green movement, IRIB showed similar pictures of green movement, carrying batons, setting fire on police cars etc. I think you are falling for the same trap IRI supporters fall when they see those pictures.
Very different based on the size of people involved in both events and surrounding and ... You know it and I know it :) so no reason to discuss this further, but good try .

Hope so and the same here. I just wanted to let you know how your posts could be perceived though or at least how I perceive them. I hope I am wrong.

So don't you wonder how on earth one could be so cruel to his own family?
So I am sure you will be a better judge than a person who does th ...
This is going to be a discussion about Palestine vs Israel and who has the right to live there and who does not and ... I am not going to get into this because nothing useful will result from that.

But I leave you with this last statement: He chooses to live there because he does not want to be intimidated by Terrorist Animals of Hamas and their Parasite supporters who support suicide bombings and blowing little kids up into pices in their way to school, trying to scare people off a land who they have all the right to live in.

k-EYVON

Bench Warmer
Oct 20, 2003
parham79

Even Sweden is worthy of condemnation if taking such action
in free international waters. I see your point but just cause Isreal
opposes the hezbo dictators in Iran that does not mean we see a
noble and angel like spirit in every action they take.

btw,
I wished you had more decency in your reply to one member when
you quoted his comment.
Disagreemets and respect for those we disagree with are two sides
of the one coin we call civil and democratic behaviour.

-peace-

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
Well, this operation was not conducted properly and Israel should have acted smarter in stopping these provoking acts hidden behind the Humanitarian aid

This doesn't look like you are questioning the situation. You pretty much have your mind set. I dont know why you are telling referee "I'm just questioning the situation". Can you elaborate on this contradiction please?

also, It's refreshing to see that you sometimes care about evidence to support a claim. So I'm still wondering what kind of evidence you have to support your previous claim that these were provoking acts hidden behind the Humanitarian aid.

Jul 2, 2006
حزب الله مي زنه تو سر اسرائيل و انوقت اسرائيل از درد دلش مياد يك عده كه مي خوان به كودكان فلسطيني كمك كنند حمله مي كنه اسرائيل خاك تو سر ترسوت اكر كوماندو داري و مرد هستن برو جلو حزب الله بايست كه تا دسته كرد تو ك*** نه اين مردم بدبخت بي دفاع

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Israel is an android fascist state proped up by USA..and USA is determined to put all his aberoo on this piece oo shit...and poor USA people who should put up with this bundle of crap and have their security threatened bcuz of bunch of gheshri/ ozgal jews in Israel.

I tell u, if you live here in mideast, u know that Israel is the cancer thats stinking up the joint.. and I sure could care less if it was dismantelled tomoro and Israelis see the taste of who would welcome them..at this point the only place they might let them in is perhaps USA..bcuz in euro.there is a big anti sematic...Isreali/Zionist whaterver growing..

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
and worst for us Iranians..Israel is the best argument IRI has ..I mean ..wtf..USA spends over 700 bilion on military and give a blind support to this nonesense state and then want to say IRI are the bad guys..? thats the worst argument any idiot/usa can raise..the only people that suffer from IRI are Iranians.. Israel is nothing but a pollution in mid east waters ..

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
No the people in lebbanon are suffering from from IRI support for their the Hezbollah ozgal puppet which invited a war in 2006 by kidnapping three israelie soldiers. The palestinians are suffering from IRI's backing of Hammas. Who started throwing the rockets out of gaza to provoke an israelie incursion. Who started a civil war with fatah?Who in iraq is funding shias to kill sunnis?. Who is fundingg taliban in Afganistan?

Noone but Iranians are suffering from IRI? Look at Yemen. The Regime is funding a civil war there. Who was helping the dictator in sudan kill the innocent christians there? Unbeliveble. The world IS SUFFERING BECAUSE OF THIS REGIME FOR THE LAST 30 YEARS. THIS REGIME MADE STATE TERRORISIM A REALITY.Get a clue

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
This doesn't look like you are questioning the situation. You pretty much have your mind set. I dont know why you are telling referee "I'm just questioning the situation". Can you elaborate on this contradiction please?
There is no contradiction as it is a figment of your imagination. You remind me of some Hamvatans few years ago. Anyone who was talking against I.R. was labeled MKO and hence discredited.

As I mentioned to Ref Aziz, I am just stating some questions here. You choose to not belive it, which is fine with me and I have no intention of wasting time on this subject with you.
Here is another question for you which you may know the answer:

There were 6 ships , that in 5 of them nothing seems to have happened and they eventually cooperated. The incident happened in the 6th ship which was a Turkish ship.

What was the nationality of the other ships ? What was different in the approach of Israel forces that in this particular ship it was greeted with knife, metal sticks and ...

I have put forward other questions about the past humanitarian efforts through the sea, Gaza crossing with Egypt and ... which seems like most people here do not have answer for.

If you have the answers from valid sources, then share them with us and we can all learn something new here other than Israel is BAD and Palestine is GOOD.

also, It's refreshing to see that you sometimes care about evidence to support a claim. So I'm still wondering what kind of evidence you have to support your previous claim that these were provoking acts hidden behind the Humanitarian aid.
Look at some of the videos and you will find the answer yourself.
In case you missed this, I post a link to the article that was posted by Payandeh Iran on the other thread, I find it to be a nice read:

http://news.gooya.com/politics/archi.../06/105655.php

Last edited:

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
There is no contradiction as it is a figment of your imagination. You remind me of some Hamvatans few years ago. Anyone who was talking against I.R. was labeled MKO and hence discredited.
I dont get what you are getting at here, I asked you a simple question... you claimed you are only asking questions about the situation, but in your other posts you clearly state your bias and stance on this issue. It's not a figment of my imagination, it is what it is... and I asked you to explain it which you failed to do so..

However, you are a gift that keeps on giving.

From a previous thread:
LOL, khili sadeh hasti Aziz, Hanoz Mullah savaret hast va khabar nadari, Take your " Islam is the greatest and whole world is after the innocent muslims" glasses off and you may end up saying the world the way it really is.
You were the one that called me a blind Islamic supporter because I condemn Israeli's actions in Gaza and West Bank.

From a previous thread:

Just because u claim to be agnostic and have a signature to support it does not mean you are one. Your ideas stink of the Islamic Bias that I assume you grow up with Or maybe it is that you problem is so deeply rooted that you do not even realize your ignorance and prejudice. Anyway, Best of Luck, The real world is very different with what you have build around you. Try to join the rest of us there one day.

You were the one that labeled me with all these names and psycho analyzed me and told me im not what I believe i am lol...

You must remind yourself of that hamvatan more than anyone on this board.

As I mentioned to Ref Aziz, I am just stating some questions here.

No you are not posing questions. you have made up your mind on this and stated it before. you are hiding your stance behind questions, which is cowardice.

You've also, out of sever case of persian paranoia, claimed that these ships were sent by IRI lol.. dont tell me you are just asking questions... kio mikhay khar koni? khodeto ya maro?

You choose to not belive it, which is fine with me and I have no intention of wasting time on this subject with you.

believe what?! what are you even talking about? believe your questions?! be more clear. Questions are not to be believed, however statements are.

Here is another question for you which you may know the answer:

There were 6 ships , that in 5 of them nothing seems to have happened and they eventually cooperated. The incident happened in the 6th ship which was a Turkish ship.

What was the nationality of the other ships ? What was different in the approach of Israel forces that in this particular ship it was greeted with knife, metal sticks and ...
I still dont know the answers to those questions as the details of this incident are still coming in.. we'll have to wait..

however, Mavi Marmara was not the only Turkish flagged ship, there was another one called GAZA. and that one cooperated too. so the nationality of the ship that this incident happened on has no significance.

Well, this operation was not conducted properly and Israel should have acted smarter in stopping these provoking acts hidden behind the Humanitarian aid
So I'll ask you again.. what is your evidence for such a claim?!

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
and worst for us Iranians..Israel is the best argument IRI has ..I mean ..wtf..USA spends over 700 bilion on military and give a blind support to this nonesense state and then want to say IRI are the bad guys..? thats the worst argument any idiot/usa can raise..the only people that suffer from IRI are Iranians.. Israel is nothing but a pollution in mid east waters ..

I know what you mean but i guess you are a victim of the anti-israeli campaign going on in the middle east aswell. Bebin we can very well condemn the israelies if we start seeing the whole thing at the point as they invaded Palestina. I think no one with a little bit of feel of morals could find it ok what they did. However alot of BS is getting served in this regard aswell. People are told the jews came out of nowhere and occupied palestinian soil. To be accufrate we only have to go back in the history and tell it from there to see that todays israel has always been jewish land. We talk about badbakhtaa o aavaare haaye felestini. Even in this regard we should be fair enough to see that the jewish people have been aavaare for nearly 3000 years now. For whatever reason even the Babylonians intended to eliminate them for good. We persians saved them, after that it was the romans who came, took their land, killed them, insulted their gods, destroyed their temples and humiliated them in their own country so that alot of them started moving towards europe specially to south spain and southern france. Then it was the europeans who couldnt get along with their religion and their tendencies to keep together in tough times. These guys really have been Aavaare for 3 centuries and now they actually regained the land of their fathers. Its been their native land of their ancestors. Begzarim. Manzooram az roode deraazi ine ke in mellat oonjoori ham be maa goftan hamchin az havaa nayoomade. Yeki az ghadimitarin mellathaaye khaavare miaanast va hattaa ghadimi tar az maa dar oon mantaghe.

Haalaa ham ke oomadan, khodeshoono aval por kardan bad oomadan. Azize man vaghti yek mellati 3000 saale aavaare boode o az yek nasl koshi be nasl koshiye digari khodesho keshoonde be injaa, in mellat vaghti sarzaminesho bedast biaare, dige be in aasooni az dastesh nemide. Mane irani ham age vazam inchenin bood baa chango dandoon be oon tike mamlekate por az sango kolookh michasbidam ke mabaadaa dobaare hamoon balaai saram biaad ke sare pedar haam oomade bood.

Natijeh az harfam: Esraail sarataan nist. Esraail taaze oomade be jaai ke hamishe jaash boode o azash gerefte boodan. Vaghti aadam vaagheyaat ro midoone khob behtare baahaash kenaar biaad. Mane Irani laazem nist hatman aasheghe esraail baasham vali ghabl az inke vaase felestino mesro lobnan sine separ konam, miram taarikho mikhoonam mibinam ke age esraail ro engahd behesh miparan khob cheraa be amrica nemiparan. Amrika ke in ghademate 3000+ saaleye yahoodiaaram nadaare, be zoore aslaho o shamshiro goollle oomad nasle harchi boomiro too amrica az beyen bord o alaan maahaa irooniaa ke kheyli ham hypocrite hastim, saro kalle ham mishkoonim vaase inke berim too oon mamlekat kaar konim zendegi konim. Esraaliaa khodeshoon boomi haaye oon mamlekat hastan, ke haalaa bargashtan sare sarzamini ke azashoon gerefte shode bood.

In vasat man faghat ye tike az taarikhe mamooliye in jahaan ro mibinam. Baa hichki pedar koshtegi nadaaram, vali bikhodo bijahat ham sine vaase kassi separ nemikonam. Man migam kolle amrica az amricaye shomaali, markazi yaa jonoobi be zoore shamshire espania, porteghal, faranse, ingilis... az daste boomiaan roboode shode vali hichkodoom az maahaa kakemoonam nemigaze, vali esraail ke chiziram naroboode, bezoor chizro pas gerefte ke azash roboode boodan, shode vaase maa haa kaase haaye daagh tar aash, ye masale, shode ye "sarataan". IR sarataan nistaa, Esraail sarataane!!!

Ghorboonet
Omidvaaram haalet khoob baashe