Do you own a dog and what breed you got ?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
well they say three things happen to you when you get old ....first you start to forget things ....and the other two I can't remember !:smoke:

All this talk of getting old ....it's getting me down my lord ...(the verve )

HA HA my dad has this problem these days. He would tell me, when he was at Michigan St engineering, he could read the math book ONCE and get it. Even I would have to read it two times. Now, he needs to write things down or put it on his phone, it happens as we get older we lose our brain cells so while you are young, sharpen your mind with literature, philosophy and music. One of my favorite quotations(a quote is a verb a quotation is a noun, know the difference hamvatans don't say quote, even Americans and English make this mistake so don't feel bad) Without music, life would be a mistake-Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

BTW I know the reference but will only post part of the song to keep the post less than a paragraph. It's me, it's me, oh Lord
Standing in the need of prayer; It's me, it's me, oh Lord Standing in the need of prayer. Dude did you convert to Christianity is this a hidden message lol I am good at picking up on these things. Of course I know you are being clever and sending philosophy in your messages, I see you how very Persian of you, I do that as well and stole that from the culture. Same as Slava we put hidden messages in our posts, nothing is face value and you need to search deeper, one cultural similarity between the two. BW I ca't do that smoke thing anymore either, I don't have time for those childish games, time to grow up and become a man but if you do I can't hate on you because I used to partake.

I will get a Blue Staffordshire bull terrier puppy soon :)
Naughty playful and clever dogs
Here's one
The problem with the bull terriers is their aggression towards other animals. They were bred for that purpose and are truly dangerous if not properly trained. Even trained ones can be unpredictable around other dogs. Sometimes even towards humans.

I have watched too many pit bulls getting put-down because of aggression and their owners end up devastated for life. It's really sad.

Very smart but sheds like crazy. Also requires lots of space to play and roam to really be happy.

Agreed, Borders are so special and they are listed as the most intelligent dog ever. I spent a week at a friend's chalet and lived closely with one of these guys. such a smart K9 but they are not so friendly with children, not that they mind them but are not that crazy about them like all other dogs. I live in a condo and don't like to abuse a collie because of lack of enough space. as you said they need a lot of room.

The problem with the bull terriers is their aggression towards other animals. They were bred for that purpose and are truly dangerous if not properly trained. Even trained ones can be unpredictable around other dogs. Sometimes even towards humans.

I have watched too many pit bulls getting put-down because of aggression and their owners end up devastated for life. It's really sad.
Well said .

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field

I feel uncomfortable with them.