Do you see IRI fingerprints all over Democrats criminal actions?

Oct 18, 2010
no but i see fat mike is so far batting 0.00 in his 12 at bats with iran :ROFLMAO:

• "First, Iran must declare to the IAEA a full account of the prior military dimensions of its nuclear program, and permanently and verifiably abandon such work in perpetuity."
  • "Second, Iran must stop uranium enrichment and never pursue plutonium reprocessing. This includes closing its heavy water reactor."
  • "Third, Iran must also provide the IAEA with unqualified access to all sites throughout the entire country."
  • "Iran must end its proliferation of ballistic missiles and halt further launching or development of nuclear-capable missile systems."
  • "Iran must release all U.S. citizens, as well as citizens of our partners and allies, each of them detained on spurious charges."
  • "Iran must end support to Middle East terrorist groups, including Lebanese Hizballah [Hezbollah], Hamas, and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad."
  • "Iran must respect the sovereignty of the Iraqi Government and permit the disarming, demobilization, and reintegration of Shia militias."
  • "Iran must also end its military support for the Houthi militia and work towards a peaceful political settlement in Yemen."
  • "Iran must withdraw all forces under Iranian command throughout the entirety of Syria."
  • "Iran, too, must end support for the Taliban and other terrorists in Afghanistan and the region, and cease harboring senior Al Qaida leaders."
  • "Iran, too, must end the IRG [Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps] Qods Force's [Quds Force's] support for terrorists and militant partners around the world."
  • "And too, Iran must end its threatening behavior against its neighbors – many of whom are U.S. allies. This certainly includes its threats to destroy Israel, and its firing of missiles into Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. It also includes threats to international shipping and destructive – and destructive cyberattacks."

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Has Chinaski changed his name? China is a leftist.....so there is your answer. He is smart enough to recognize flaws of capitalism but not enough to recognize disasters the left has come up with as alternatives.
IEI - Sorry but I am sure most got it! Some of the sophisticated criminality involved is recent elections seem very much un-American! I always thought Dems get directives from the British Left - but recent frauds and stupidity in implementation are very akhoondish! BTW - Who is Lord Brown? It was revealed today by Guiliani he is tied to vote counting machines fraud and is missing - lol

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2006
Has Chinaski changed his name? China is a leftist.....so there is your answer.
Indeed, Chinaski is a leftist and Behrooz_C is a centrist. Do you remember Indamoneyz, the guy from Richmond Hill, he is also a hardcore leftist.

Is there anyone on ISP who supports the right these days..., or have the Soros/Gates tentacles spread so deep? /s

Jan 26, 2006
Man even Rudy G is embarrassed that Trump team's star witness is saying this. Look at his eyes here LOOOOOL.

This was Trump's "top witness" in Michigan

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Man even Rudy G is embarrassed that Trump team's star witness is saying this. Look at his eyes here LOOOOOL.

Yeah saw that LOL.
Again I ask all the Trump supporters who think this was a rigged election, one simple question:
- Are you saying the voting under Obama administration that saw Trump win was GOOD and FAIR and voting under Trump administration was rigged? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan

“In just the past week, at least five new cases were filed on the president's behalf. Between the Trump campaign and the president's allies, there have now been at least 46 lawsuits filed challenging the 2020 presidential contest -- many employing the same recycled fraud claims and witness affidavits.“

If you care for score line , people 45 trump 1

And majority of cases have been ruled by republican appointed judges

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
The current administration has become such a deplorable magnet:

Mellissa Carone, Giuliani's star witness in the Trump campaign's election fraud case, harassed her fiance's ex-wife by sending her sex tapes

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Lol Pooya and the rest of the gang - are you making these clips or just circulating? Got to give you credit for almost full media control - what next?
For the rest of you reading this - Let me make a suggestion - try to find actual video to the hearings and don't let media control your minds with cuts and clips of the hearings like old Pooya is doing here. These days most people do not watch actual events and just get selective clips.
As I said, I foresee serious ass kick in America a new coming of McCarthism! Just make sure your names are not tied to any Soros foundation. lol
PS - Amazing how big Pharma has taken the world hostage. You proud?
Biden will never be the President of the Unites States......Maybe just Washington DC!!

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2006
Lol Pooya and the rest of the gang - are you making these clips or just circulating? Got to give you credit for almost full media control - what next?
For the rest of you reading this - Let me make a suggestion - try to find actual video to the hearings and don't let media control your minds with cuts and clips of the hearings like old Pooya is doing here. These days most people do not watch actual events and just get selective clips.
As I said, I foresee serious ass kick in America a new coming of McCarthism! Just make sure your names are not tied to any Soros foundation. lol
PS - Amazing how big Pharma has taken the world hostage. You proud?
Biden will never be the President of the Unites States......Maybe just Washington DC!!
Masoud jan, it's interesting because it's not just the style and language but the exact words you use here are identical to the webmaster of the persian football website (are you a member of that site? Poor chap is fighting your fight on his own, only with a sycophant Hezbeh bAd moustachioed moderator to help him) It's a shame you can't lend a hand with ISP's bargain basement Mahyar Tousi.

It's odd - I presume you believe that people who don't agree with all your conspiracy theories are victims of "Soros agenda"/globalisation/MSM/left wing but the tropes used are so similar, would you ever accept that you are also being fed an agenda? Or are you the only red pills?

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Masoud jan, it's interesting because it's not just the style and language but the exact words you use here are identical to the webmaster of the persian football website (are you a member of that site? Poor chap is fighting your fight on his own, only with a sycophant Hezbeh bAd moustachioed moderator to help him) It's a shame you can't lend a hand with ISP's bargain basement Mahyar Tousi.

It's odd - I presume you believe that people who don't agree with all your conspiracy theories are victims of "Soros agenda"/globalisation/MSM/left wing but the tropes used are so similar, would you ever accept that you are also being fed an agenda? Or are you the only red pills?
Buddy
let go of the tired "Conspiracy Theory" tag - please. In politics unless you are the policy maker, the rest is speculation and theories. Don't know about the guy in Persian football website - but I assure you there are a ton of Eyranians who think like me. Having said that - herding has always been an ISP trait......lol

Jan 26, 2006
Buddy
let go of the tired "Conspiracy Theory" tag - please. In politics unless you are the policy maker, the rest is speculation and theories. Don't know about the guy in Persian football website - but I assure you there are a ton of Eyranians who think like me. Having said that - herding has always been an ISP trait......lol
Oh I have no doubt that a ton of "eyranians" think like you. Not sure about the herding comment though, there seems to be a lot of divergence on this forum at least, you're certainly not on your own. We're living in an era of hypernormalisation though, so i'm not surprised that you perceive it this way.

Just explain it to me like a teacher to a kid - why do you think "Democrats' criminal actions" make any difference for IR?

Why do any of the four groups currently jostling for power make any difference for IR (Traditional conservatives, Trump MAGA cultists, the centrists who are back in power, and the lefties)? Do you think IR's grip changes?

Trump and his cronies brought the MKO back from nowheresville. They have no power still beyond social media factories, but as an entity/distraction does this strengthen or weaken the IR?
Similarly Obama made a nuclear deal with IR. Same question.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Buddy
Just in case you wondered, by "ISP's bargain basement Mahyar Tousi" he is referring to me :)

I feature in every other post of his in some form or reference.