Does anyone else find all these Compariosn discussion nuaseating?

kambujiyeh

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
Come on already. I never understood this discussion around who, what, where is the 'Greatest of all Time' BS. I mean has the world ended that we can now take a revisionist point of view across all the different eras? Also how can you compare a team from today to one that played 30, 40 or 100 years ago? I know all this is for shits and giggles but there is no way of making a proper comparison on such a lofty subject. Then to get into a heated debate and argument over this is even more amusing.

Instead of trying to compare teams of yesteryear to today, lets just focus on the now and here and enjoy the nice run that Spain has had. Believe me there will another team soon enough that will do this and even more. That my friends is the nature of the world today. What is shinny and beautiful today will be ugly and outdated tomorrow, and other than a few nostalgic folks that appreciate antiques, the rest would simply forget and move on.
Just my two cents :)

payan

Captain
Dec 12, 2002
usa
well ,it is human nature or jeolousy .
now spain after a long time in national level has had a good run .they know how to win .
now pretty much alot of countries are worried how they can stop them.actually they want to see the down fall a a real good team . some go over board ,like
iranian stupid media who call them ;team kahkeshani ,or this,that
anyway .i remember it was a time no one could had stopped ajax or brazil national team ,or argentine with maradona or ...so this trend to be continued .
i wonder was it like this before when they had a great talant like bethoveen then some people was waiting to see the guy finished or to become deaf .
oh man ,these human are one hell of wierd creation .

Last edited: