Don’t strike deal with Ahmadinejad, pleads leader of Iran’s Green movement

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
این امریکایها و پنج به علاوه یک که قبلا می گفتند ایران باید نیروگاهای اتمی را ببندد
و غنی سازی را متوقف کند چه و چه
حالا چطور شده که قبول کردند اورانیوم پنج در صد را بدهد و بیست درصد تحویل بگیرد؟!!!!آ
bc they simply didnt trust what Iran govt was hiding/enriching. and the fact that Iran officials agreed to send off its so called 'energies hastei haghe mosalame mast' to Russians and French to let them enrich it instead, shows one that Iran govt had no pride in their national nuclear program to begin with to comply with anything westerners ask for!!

May 9, 2004
bc they simply didnt trust what Iran govt was hiding/enriching. and the fact that Iran officials agreed to send off its so called 'energies hastei haghe mosalame mast' to Russians and French to let them enrich it instead, shows one that Iran govt had no pride in their national nuclear program to begin with to comply with anything westerners ask for!!
متشکرم نیلوفر گرامی
ولی باز ممکن است رژیم بعد از مدتی که ابها از اسیاب افتاد زیر قولش بزند
چند بار این کار را کرده

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
متشکرم نیلوفر گرامی
ولی باز ممکن است رژیم بعد از مدتی که ابها از اسیاب افتاد زیر قولش بزند
چند بار این کار را کرده
oh ofcourse..I think they'll do that again at some point before/after signing this new agreement. Its simply not in the interest of AN's militant govt AND Israel govt to let Iran nuclear stand off finish in a peaceful negotiation deal..

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
I have no choice but to agree with this statement!!!

It's called selling out to the highest bidder in order to stay in power for a few more miserable years.

The loss of Armenia, Georgia, half of Azarbaijan, and all of Afghanistan in the olden days and the wholesale give away of the Caspian rights more recently are good examples of Mullah Rats betraying Iranians over and over and over again. And, spare me the "it were the Kings who lost all those territories" routine. If you don't know it, pick up a history book and learn how the predecessors of these same mullah cockroaches caused all those losses.

I presume you at least care about Iran. If so, read a few books and learn the dark extent of Religion on Iran's backwardness!

Aug 26, 2009
I guess everything is negotiable when it comes to IRIs survival! even the Iranians most "unalianable rights"
"haghe mosallame" mardom forokhte shod be russ va farance, fadaye sare agha va velayate faghih. shame.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
The deal is already off. They make negotiations barely alive enough to hold back sanctions. Look at the guy snickering. What did I tell ya?
its sad how these manjeelaks have managed to ridicule the whole world with their nuclear program negotiation games. I'd def relate IR's reaction to AN's recent meeting with Israel. Both sides dont want this deal to finish peacefully.