Down with IRI Mercenaries

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
See, the fella Steven Seagal is actually on a good mission. What he's not understanding is that he's on breaching other citizen's right while trying to fight the terror of IRI.

Why it always is important running around yowling and acting upset for a valuable cause?
Does it help, considering the history?

[video=vimeo;252385066]https://vimeo.com/252385066[/video]

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
See, the fella Steven Seagal is actually on a good mission. What he's not understanding is that he's on breaching other citizen's right while trying to fight the terror of IRI.

Why it always is important running around yowling and acting upset for a valuable cause?
Does it help, considering the history?

[video=vimeo;252385066]https://vimeo.com/252385066[/video]

he is an asshole, if I was the shopkeeper I would have shot him the moment he walked into the store yelling "mikosham".
Jakesh, if you have enough proof the guy is IRI agent, then present it to the officials, if you don't then don't bully! If you don't like his political stance, then don't shop there.

Idiot, why the fuck IRI needs to pay someone to open a C store in Canada with IRI flag and Khomeini's picture? It is more likely they pay an asshole like you to make the opposition look like a gang of assholes.

and first go to English as second language class please if you are to put a show!

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
he is an asshole, if I was the shopkeeper I would have shot him the moment he walked into the store yelling "mikosham".
Jakesh, if you have enough proof the guy is IRI agent, then present it to the officials, if you don't then don't bully! If you don't like his political stance, then don't shop there.

Idiot, why the fuck IRI needs to pay someone to open a C store in Canada with IRI flag and Khomeini's picture? It is more likely they pay an asshole like you to make the opposition look like a gang of assholes.

and first go to English as second language class please if you are to put a show!
The guy in the store IS in fact an I.R mercenary (so many of them in Toronto, it's amazing), but I still agree with you that this guy is a fucking idiot.

In general, there's a serious lack of class, education and emotional control among the opposition. They mean well, but they're fucking stupid about it. Doostie Khale Kherse.

What made me quite upset wasn't what this guy or the store clerk did. It was the sheer number of people commenting on the guy's original video praising his actions on Facebook. Unbelievable. There's little hope for these people.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I heard Steven Segal is a real asshole I think this POS was responsible for his son getting killed because he did not give medicine to his kid. He is a Scientology wackjob that is all you need to know about Steven Segal, he is a real jagoff for what he did if that really happened. If someone can confirm this I appreciate it but I believe it was Segal who was responsible for the death of his kid. Go get some more Botox on you disgrace to martial artists.