Download Shaghayegh Video HERE!!

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Whizz : what kind of a guy are u man, she is well FIT??? she is MORE THAN that, you see alot of fit chick on the road !!! FACE IS ALRIGHT, mmm, i dont know what kind of girl u into, but her face is FINEEEEEEEEE. who cares about her her? i would take her if she had no hair !

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
LOL, well I'm a guy and I kinda have to agree with Whizz!
Pooya jan, come on man!

Her body looks very nice and fit in that picture but after seing the video, it aint really that much! Also to her face I would only give a 6 out of 10 and that is now AFTER her nose job. She went to my friend's brother's class and he says she has done afew more jobs on her face then just her nose! ;)

Also to be honest the song sucks. :rolleyes: All in all..... thumb down, sorry! :rolleyes:

Behdad jan, thanks a lot for the video. I was looking for a video of her! :)

Whizz

National Team Player
Oct 27, 2002
Over Here, you?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL HE ammate!! LOOOOOOOL im a she. taze azin hasooda nistam daram migam khosh heykaleh, vali soorate khodam az on khoshgel tare. taze oon hatman yek sobh ta shab ro soratesh kar karde. ;) i so know how ur face looks right now i guess ur gonna kill me.

Whizz

National Team Player
Oct 27, 2002
Over Here, you?
Ali(ISP) said:
LOOOOOOOOOOOL :D that was funny lool!
hey u better stop insulting our female members! lol

Yeah man you tell him me and nilou and romira are the only girls here. maro ham az dast bedin degeh che mishe!! ;)

Behdad ina be man 1 pound per post midan khabar nadari!

Behdad

National Team Player
Nov 7, 2004
Toronto, Canada
www.PersianWay.com

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
Pooya said:
Dear Whizz : i am soooo sorry, i never knew that ! your face is better than her? mmmm, i got to see this ! to be hounest, her body is soo good, it keeps me away from watching her face :)
kheyli az in maria mazerat khahi nakon pooya!! pas farda bara ma por roo mishe ;)

let me go and check them videos now