Drones Coming to Your cities . . .

Irani

IPL Player
Oct 19, 2002
Iran (70%), Others (30%)
Many moons ago, I wrote something about testing Western military equipment in third world countries to perfect them. USA tested its drones in Pakistan and other countries and now they are coming to cities near you...

[video=youtube;Vr26j99bOAE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Vr26j99bOAE[/video]

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
we live in a god damn police state. you try to speak out and see what happens/
freedom of speech my as*!they come over my house I'll shoot them down. bastards. :mad:

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
It is not advised for some one to have strong opinion about things he/she does not understand or have a clue about.

1- Drones used to be small plane dragged behind another plane used to test anti-aircraft weapons, but name got stock and applies to unmanned or remote control planes, but proper technical terminology is Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV).

2- US does not need to test UAVs in Pakistan or anywhere else, those weapons always go through vigorous tests before Congress approve funds for DoD to purchase it.

3- The UAVs doing duties in Pakistan looks like this:

global-hawk_050825-f-0000n-002.jpg

Or like this:

MQ9.jpg

The one you see in Faux news report is nothing but a remote control helicopter which you can buy a really good one for around $500, video and still shot cameras which can send live data to a receiver nearby included.

Like this one:

19_5_orig.jpg

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Oh, and about shooting them down? How are you going to do that exactly? Somebody shined one of those pocket lasers at a police helicopter and landed in jail. I think shooting at them would be a slightly more serious offense.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Oh, and about shooting them down? How are you going to do that exactly?
If they fly it lower than 50 feet over my backyard without a warrant, I could:

1- Use a slingshot.
2- A long rope type tree branch prone pole.
3- create radio interference. I'm an experienced radio control airplane modeler, I'm good at it.

After induced crash into my backyard, I would make sure it turns out into 1000 small pieces by which no one can come up with conclusive reason for crash. I know how to make Lithium Ion or Lithium Polymer batteries explode with a spectacular fireball. :D:D