Dustin Brown vs Rafael Nadal

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
A new star is born, what a player (Jamaican/German)!!!
Now it is time to talk about the attractive Tennis again. Tennis needs stars like Agassi, Becker and Mcenroe. Nadal is so bloody boring!
Funny, soon me old man saw this guy, start to talk about Arthur Ashe.

[video=youtube;o_fqw_i31_k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_fqw_i31_k[/video]

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I don't know how many wrong things could be said in 2-3 sentences !!

1) Nadal is boring !! You have to be joking. Now you might now like his style, but the player that challenges every point and plays with so much passion, ain't boring. Nadal, Jokovic and Federer have played some of the most amazing,most memorable tennis games in the history of the game
2) Dustin Brown is a star :D what a joke, he is 30 years old mate, his career is soon over. His best accomplishment is 3rd round of wimbledon :D. Nadal lack of success lately is due to his injury prone style of game and he has to concentrate more on Grand Slam and be more efficient in his game otherwise he won't last. Still has won 14 grand slams :)
3) There are players who have complete game, meaning they are good at everything, Nadal, Jokovic, Federer and in some retrospect Pete Sampras are in that category. None of the players you have mentioned, could pass the third round (except Agassi). The best one of them, Agassi, had a medicore service and not very good in front of the net. Yet, if he played amazingly, it was tough to beat him. Becker and Mcenroe, what a joke of players compare to today's tennis players.

Status of tennis is amazing. Maybe boring in a sense that few players dominate the game, but it has always been like that in Tennis.

Last edited:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
اگه کسی اینجا قادر باشه بزنه رو دست شروین تو کس گویی , همین مرتیکه دلقکه