EEN HAM SHOD TEAM MELLI!!!!

Shahin2000

Bench Warmer
Oct 19, 2002
What a joke? You call this TM? Baz ham beghin ke ma eenim o oonim o, khodetoono ba een koso shera khoshal konin. We were lucky to come out of Manama with a tie. MARK MY WORDS IRAN WILL NOT QUALIFY FOR GERMANY 06.

Fatso

Captain
Oct 1, 2004
Baba calm down, there's 5 games left, would you rather have it like last time we were in WCQ? Remember we always started good and f*** up in the end, but this time we will start out like this and end up qualifying. Don't worry about it.

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
Shahin2000 said:
What a joke? You call this TM? Baz ham beghin ke ma eenim o oonim o, khodetoono ba een koso shera khoshal konin. We were lucky to come out of Manama with a tie. MARK MY WORDS IRAN WILL NOT QUALIFY FOR GERMANY 06.
Thanks nostradamus... Now please crawl back into your cave...

Shahin2000

Bench Warmer
Oct 19, 2002
Your welcome Daei lover. Go and drool over your Daei Poster. This is the truth, and unfortunately you guys cant handle it.

Shahin2000

Bench Warmer
Oct 19, 2002
Gorbunet besham toofan jaan. Khoda az dahanet beshnave. Azize delam, khodeto narahat nakon ba dorost kardane torrent e een baazy.

Shahin2000

Bench Warmer
Oct 19, 2002
Farsi Zabaan jaan, fadaaye pelkaat besham, that means I show up all the time then, b/c I cannot remember the last time Iran played a decent meaningful game.

ibrahim

Bench Warmer
Oct 20, 2002
Sydney
I think ShuShu (shahin) is just very frustrated at the moment thats why he is fuming, let it out mate, let it out. There's no need to go off at everyone though.

ibrahim

Bench Warmer
Oct 20, 2002
Sydney
Well I didnt really see the game but from my understanding, it seemed like a crap game to watch, my friend that was in the stadium just called and he said that Bahrain were the better team today.

I personally think the game turned out this way because of all they hype, and there was a lot of pressure put on the boys for this particular game. I dont see getting 1 point out of this game necessarly a bad thing considering that it was our 1st game and it was an away game. Still a long way to go and I'm sure that we'll get there eventually.

Shahin2000

Bench Warmer
Oct 19, 2002
ADC jaan, I lead a very good life btw. I have a beautiful wife that I love dearly. But when it comes to TM my personality changes. However I should not expect anything better. This is the best we can do. We will be lucky if we finish 3rd in our group.

Oct 9, 2004
we should not be satisfied with anything but a victory...but nonethelless we didint lose and we gained a point...not the best but atleast it wasnt a loss..(like getting C in math...not happy with it but alteast u didint fail). BUT to say that iran will not qualify at all is a bit excessive...in a way this a good result because we can see what we did wrong and hopefully something like this doesnt happen at a more crucial mathc.....i think shahin (or shushu as someone conveniently named him) should not be so pessimistic and should stop acting like the Oracle or arcitect or watvr it is with his prophesies

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
Shahin2000 said:
ADC jaan, I lead a very good life btw. I have a beautiful wife that I love dearly. But when it comes to TM my personality changes. However I should not expect anything better. This is the best we can do. We will be lucky if we finish 3rd in our group.
Then stop showing up just to cry, bitch, and moan and tell us how we will lose to guam... That is the only time u show up, Where we u after Jordan or the Qatar game?!?!? Go spend time with your wife buddy, your pessimism isnt appreciated...