Egypt: 529 people sentenced to death in one ruling!

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I don't think ultimately all 529 will be executed.

but none the less it seems Egypt is moving toward Mubark 2.0 for the time being.

I hope that changes in the next five year or so.

Oct 20, 2003
The ultimate due process, 529 were sentenced to death in just two court sessions. If say the court worked 8 hours a session, each of the 529 prisoners was given less than 2 minutes of trail time.
Rooye Khalkhali ro sefeed kardeh een el Sisi.

Jun 18, 2005
Too bad they could not execute more of the filthy Islamic Brotherhood members.

Hope not only in the next 5 years but 1000 years these filthy Islamists will be no where near power.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
The problem is executing them will make them a hero ... People will never forget them ...
In order to show remorese and unity, you should prove it to this generation.
This will lead to diastster.

Jun 18, 2005
The problem is executing them will make them a hero ... People will never forget them ...
In order to show remorese and unity, you should prove it to this generation.
This will lead to diastster.
When the Iranian regime executed the MKO members, anybody made heroes out of them?

Time to bring the hammer down. You cant be nice with them.

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
I will answer for him. NO
One thing for sure. I am really happy this generation of Iranians has absolutely nothing more left to proof. At least, not in the sense of trying to bring a more of a just and democratic society to Iran. The new generation seem to be far more critical and not bound in their thinking by traumatic experiences that your kinds have.

Political solutions do not come from anger. Even with the same military that came on power with a coup things can be solved if they are being pushed to hand down power to civilians. Unfortunately though, they do not care about civil rule and these actions are just to pave the way to grab hold of power for the purpose of the economic benefits of an elite. Reminds me of South America.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
When the Iranian regime executed the MKO members, anybody made heroes out of them?

Time to bring the hammer down. You cant be nice with them.
Btw, MKO are not to compare to these muslimbrotherhood animals. MKO are just some confused idiots who are trying to fight an islamic regime with some islam of their own which obviously didnt work and cant work. These ekhvaan are not even worth being called animals as i rank any kind of animal higher than these filthy motherfuckers.

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2014/03/25/egyp-m25.html
"US-backed military junta in Egypt sentences 529 Brotherhood members to death"

"Speaking at a conference of young doctors earlier this month, Sisi threatened years of austerity and suffering: “Our economic circumstances, in all sincerity and with all understanding, are very, very difficult. I wonder, did anyone say that I will walk for a little bit to help my country? The country will not make progress by using words. It will make progress by working, and through perseverance, impartiality and altruism. Possibly one or two generations will [have to suffer] so that the remaining generations live"

What could potentially happen is this: The moderate parts of the Egyptian society and muslims do not have a mouth piece and unfortunately will fall for the justice seeking sentiments of muslism extremists. In the log run, this will strengthen those extremist groups. This is of course if they can not solve the economic issues of hard-working class and middle-class Egyptians.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Btw, MKO are not to compare to these muslimbrotherhood animals. MKO are just some confused idiots who are trying to fight an islamic regime with some islam of their own which obviously didnt work and cant work. These ekhvaan are not even worth being called animals as i rank any kind of animal higher than these filthy motherfuckers.
fucking right .

These are the same people that during Morsi's reign were pouring acid on women just because they were born to christian parents and were trying to force change of legislature to follow KOS O SHER HAAYE sharia. Yani oon mozakhrafati ke az maghze oon mohmad e KOS KESH rikhte biroon.

In the last few years i have had a change of mind about the death penalty. These fuckers should be chained together into forced labor to build schools and roads in Egypt.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Just to tell you a short story...two months ago as i was visiting Germany, i went to a shisha lounge bar in Stuttgart and these shisha bars are mostly filled with arabs. An algerian guy with a salafi beard was sitting next to me and my iranian friend. He had two morrocan friends sitting around the table too....he however started a conversation while me and my friend from Switzerland couldnt care less about a conversation with such a filthy creature. He however started very politely and asked where we are coming from. Well i said iranian without looking into his face, i must have come across pretty arrogant but the guy tappt on my shoulder and said, hey we are all moslems and bullshit like that BUT: He added: aside from a few things that we dont agree on , we are all muslims. Well me and my friend had a few beer already and i couldnt resist to answer. I said, yeah you know, i am not only iranian but also shia and you know what? I support Assad loooool. (vaase soozoondane koone in heyvoon khodamo hamchin shiee ham kardam lool). I mean i am an ex football player and i am more or less a phycial presence and the guy was just stunned. He looked into my eyes without saying anything and i was like: What is? Yeah, i support Assad, whats up? Nothing. The guy said nothing but his two morrocan friends who btw were shaved, started to smile at me to relax the atmosphrere a little bit...however my friend told me hey come on man this is their city, we dont know anybody here why are you trying to create stress in such a situation? Its their bar, we are outnumbered but you know, you only had to see his dirty face and i bet you couldnt resist either. Pisho be tanam maalide boodam ke in yedoone khaar kossaro chapo raastesh konam haalaa baghiye baar baa man chikaar mikone vaasam mohem nabood. I tell you some of these heyvaanaat are so despicable, sooo fucking disgusting that even when they try to be nice and smile, you feel like you have to punch them.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Just to tell you a short story...two months ago as i was visiting Germany, i went to a shisha lounge bar in Stuttgart and these shisha bars are mostly filled with arabs. An algerian guy with a salafi beard was sitting next to me and my iranian friend. He had two morrocan friends sitting around the table too....he however started a conversation while me and my friend from Switzerland couldnt care less about a conversation with such a filthy creature. He however started very politely and asked where we are coming from. Well i said iranian without looking into his face, i must have come across pretty arrogant but the guy tappt on my shoulder and said, hey we are all moslems and bullshit like that BUT: He added: aside from a few things that we dont agree on , we are all muslims. Well me and my friend had a few beer already and i couldnt resist to answer. I said, yeah you know, i am not only iranian but also shia and you know what? I support Assad loooool. (vaase soozoondane koone in heyvoon khodamo hamchin shiee ham kardam lool). I mean i am an ex football player and i am more or less a phycial presence and the guy was just stunned. He looked into my eyes without saying anything and i was like: What is? Yeah, i support Assad, whats up? Nothing. The guy said nothing but his two morrocan friends who btw were shaved, started to smile at me to relax the atmosphrere a little bit...however my friend told me hey come on man this is their city, we dont know anybody here why are you trying to create stress in such a situation? Its their bar, we are outnumbered but you know, you only had to see his dirty face and i bet you couldnt resist either. Pisho be tanam maalide boodam ke in yedoone khaar kossaro chapo raastesh konam haalaa baghiye baar baa man chikaar mikone vaasam mohem nabood. I tell you some of these heyvaanaat are so despicable, sooo fucking disgusting that even when they laugh at you, you feel like you have to punch them.
oh brother i am with you but you know what is even more effective...

randomly say folan ... folan e peyghambar folan folan e toon hamchin yaroo mire too haal ke sish maah tool mikeshe biyaad biroon.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
oh brother i am with you but you know what is even more effective...

randomly say folan ... folan e peyghambar folan folan e toon hamchin yaroo mire too haal ke sish maah tool mikeshe biyaad biroon.
Age faghat do nafar dige baahaam boodan oonam migoftam. Vali do nafari moghaabele kolle bar o ye galleh arab too shahre gharib...natijash jaaleb nemishod. Injoori pishe khodam hesaab kardam goftam oomadim o in se taa o shaayad do setaa dige paa mishodan miyoomadan biroone bar, age chaaghoo behemoon nemizadan, mishod kaarish kard, yani do nafari mishe 5 nafaro edaare kard, mizadim o mikhordim vali age miridam be mammad, dige kaaremoon tamoom bood.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
fucking right .

These are the same people that during Morsi's reign were pouring acid on women just because they were born to christian parents and were trying to force change of legislature to follow KOS O SHER HAAYE sharia. Yani oon mozakhrafati ke az maghze oon mohmad e KOS KESH rikhte biroon.

In the last few years i have had a change of mind about the death penalty. These fuckers should be chained together into forced labor to build schools and roads in Egypt.
How do you know all 500+ are the same people? The question is really not what to do with them, it is how to do the justice right. Justice is not blanket killing or indiscriminately jailing or forgiving or ...

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
How do you know all 500+ are the same people? The question is really not what to do with them, it is how to do the justice right. Justice is not blanket killing or indiscriminately jailing or forgiving or ...
After all the debates with folks here over the years, I still sometimes find myself in disbelief of some of the posts!

Hello?!! we're talking about a single ruling that outlaws the existence of 500+ human beings!

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
After all the debates with folks here over the years, I still sometimes find myself in disbelief of some of the posts!

Hello?!! we're talking about a single ruling that outlaws the existence of 500+ human beings!
That's because most of us have grown up being
Anti this and that but never pro something.

in this case many Iranians would be Anti Ekhvan because they sort of create equivalency with them and the people who are in charge in IR.

Many would be automatically anti U.S because they have anti globalization/ Corporitization view of the world.

Many would be anti Russian because of what happened to Iran during the past two centuries.

we are less concerned about allowing the wheel of justice work than witnessing the loss of an "idology/ideologues" that we despise.

on another note I think Egypt will stabilize in the long term and hopefully sisi will not end up being in charge for 30 years like Mubarak.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
That's because most of us have grown up being
Anti this and that but never pro something.

in this case many Iranians would be Anti Ekhvan because they sort of create equivalency with them and the people who are in charge in IR.

Many would be automatically anti U.S because they have anti globalization/ Corporitization view of the world.

Many would be anti Russian because of what happened to Iran during the past two centuries.

we are less concerned about allowing the wheel of justice work than witnessing the loss of an "idology/ideologues" that we despise.

on another note I think Egypt will stabilize in the long term and hopefully sisi will not end up being in charge for 30 years like Mubarak.
Great Post !!
You can never bring democracy when your movement start with mass execution ...
According to this people, you are guilty till the opposite is proven.