Egyptian revolution!!!! iranian revolution????

Oct 19, 2002
It seems there is going to be a revolution in Egypt and what gets me is that the uprising only started just a few days ago and the impact has been incredible and soon mubarak will be removed from power.
1 uprising-------->revolution

Then I look at our own country, how many uprising has there been in the last 35 years (too many too count, some small,some medium, some large, some in millions) none of which end up in regime change.

In football analogy, we had players like mahdavikia, daei, Azizi ,hashemian, karimi, abedzadeh, bagheri which were some of the best in history of the country and at the time some of the best players in asia and some of them played in some of the best european teams) and the best we could do was 3rd in asia (not even one real title that counts in 35 years)

Then the war torn iraq sends in this mediocre team and they win the asian cup.

sometimes I feel as if there is some sort of curse on us, its seems very disappointing.
I wish egyptian people and all people of the world fighting for freedom to soon achieve it.

Hopefully our day will come too.

payan

Captain
Dec 12, 2002
usa
footballer jan, shah and mubarak was and is only one person and easy to deal with,but now iranians have to deal with bunch of theives akhounds ,sepah , so many blood thirsty and pressure group people .
however establishment of a democracy in everyeach islamic country, ME countries ,our neighboring country also is accomplishment for our people .
look, right now in europe there is no despotic regime ,only russia and they have been pain a neck for 3, 400 years .

andishe

Ball Boy
Jul 30, 2008
Well, from what they say, it looks like Egypt uprising started because of poor economy and corruptions, which it common to some extend everywhere. But lets look at Iran's problems:
1. Poor Economy
2. Major corruption in governments, companies and merchants.
3. No security for a common man/woman
4. Major violation of women's right.
5. No freedom of religion, political, or speech.
6. Throwing out the students from tall building, driving over the protesters by car, violently killings of unarmed protesters in cold blood.
7. Killing of opposition party leaders in cold blood.
8. Killing of 400 to 500 thousands of Iranians by prolonging the war with sunnies of Iraq to liberate Karbala and going after Saddam.
9. Major air and water pollution that increased cancer rate of Tehran's citizens by +30%.
10. Destroying Iran's historic sights and rewriting history.
11. Wasting Iran's Oil and other resources to maintain the government by brute force
12. Ahmadinejad.

And that was just some of it. But still Islamic Republic is running the show.

Oct 19, 2002
Well, from what they say, it looks like Egypt uprising started because of poor economy and corruptions, which it common to some extend everywhere. But lets look at Iran's problems:
1. Poor Economy
2. Major corruption in governments, companies and merchants.
3. No security for a common man/woman
4. Major violation of women's right.
5. No freedom of religion, political, or speech.
6. Throwing out the students from tall building, driving over the protesters by car, violently killings of unarmed protesters in cold blood.
7. Killing of opposition party leaders in cold blood.
8. Killing of 400 to 500 thousands of Iranians by prolonging the war with sunnies of Iraq to liberate Karbala and going after Saddam.
9. Major air and water pollution that increased cancer rate of Tehran's citizens by +30%.
10. Destroying Iran's historic sights and rewriting history.
11. Wasting Iran's Oil and other resources to maintain the government by brute force
12. Ahmadinejad.

And that was just some of it. But still Islamic Republic is running the show.
Andishe jan,
The poverty level is very bad in egypt and I hear the unemployment rate is the highest of all countries in the middle east.
but you are right, we have much more reason for a change of regime in Iran. the iranian regime is million times worse than egyptian regime.