Embryology and Miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
If they all believe in the same "Allah" and whoever believes in him and do good deeds ends up in heaven, then I guess all this fighting between different sects, religions and groups is basically useless.

Shahin believes in Allah. So why not Bahai's faith is not recognized?

By the way, who is the infidel?

Jun 18, 2005
If they all believe in the same "Allah" and whoever believes in him and do good deeds ends up in heaven, then I guess all this fighting between different sects, religions and groups is basically useless.

You would think Allah would foresee these problems and plan to introduce his religion in some way that would not confuse the shit out of everyone.

But hey Allah likes to confuse his followers and see who is up for the real challenge, otherwise you will burn in hell for Allah not being clear enough in his lectures. :violin:

Aug 26, 2009

Infidel is a term used first by Pope Urban during the crusades. It is not an islamic term.

Quran lists those who are included in that ayah, bahais are not included natually, because they just came about 150 years ago. I don't really know what is Shahin's heart and if he really believes in the same concept Quranic concept of God (rather than bahaullah, the man God) then i guess he would be included.

The point is, labeling of "christian, jew, shia, sunni" makes no difference to God. You will have "sunnis" that go to hell, and "Jews" that will go to heaven, god will not ask you your label on the day of judgement, it will be what is in your heart and what you really believed in, not the sect or religion you subscribed to.

May 9, 2004
جالبه. وقتی که به پاش میرسه و مثل چی تو گل میمونند میگن فرقی بین سنی و شیعه وجود نداره. ولی جاهای دیگه براشون مهم میشه که خودشون رو شیعه یا سنی اعلام کنند و ازش دفاع هم بکنند. بعد میان اینجا خودشون رو میزنند به کوچ علی چپ.

باشه. فرقی بین شیعه و سنی نیست. پس فقط اینرو بهم بگین. محمد چه کسی رو به جانشینی خودش انتخاب کرد؟ علی یا ابوبکر؟
جناب بهروز
این ترید در مورد شیعه و سنی و خلافت پیامبر نیست
ترید در مورد اعجاز قرانی است
شما دیدید نمی توانید جواب بدهید و برادر عزیزمان ثینک پاد هم امد و حرف های بنده را تایید کرد
گفتید چه کنیم چه نکنیم ما که زورمان به قران نمی رسد بیایم این دو تا که یکی شیعه و دیگری سنی است را به جان هم بیاندازیم
درست مثل همین کاری که امریکا و اسرائیل در افغانستان و عراق بین شیعه و سنی راه انداخته اند
ولی نه شما امریکا و اسرائیل هستید نه ما عراق و افغانستان
حالا برگردیم به موضوع ترید

بله جانم

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
Infidel is a term used first by Pope Urban during the crusades. It is not an islamic term.

Quran lists those who are included in that ayah, bahais are not included natually, because they just came about 150 years ago. I don't really know what is Shahin's heart and if he really believes in the same concept Quranic concept of God (rather than bahaullah, the man God) then i guess he would be included.

The point is, labeling of "christian, jew, shia, sunni" makes no difference to God. You will have "sunnis" that go to hell, and "Jews" that will go to heaven, god will not ask you your label on the day of judgement, it will be what is in your heart and what you really believed in, not the sect or religion you subscribed to.

If so my friend, then why are you throwing in your lot with well-known enemies of Iran and Islam? Did you know that a fake Moslem does a lot more damage to Islam than all that non-believers can throw at it?

To be dogmatic about anything is to fall into the trap of fighting over ideologies rather than having faith. If a person chooses to be a Bahai, then NO ONE has a right to tell him he can not, regardless of whether the name of that religion appears in Quran or not.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
I never said there ISNT a difference between shia and sunni. I said there isnt a "right or wrong" sect. it seems like you can't understand that simple statement.

There is no right or wrong, religion or sect, as long as you have these foundations you are set. IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW YOU LABEL YOURSELF: QURAN says:
Verily! Those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, [] whoever believes in Allâh and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve ." Quran 2:62

and "khelafat" is not one a core belief that condemns one to hell or sends one to heaven. so there isnt a right or wrong sect.
Wait a second, back a few months ago, when we brought up Hadith and books other than Quran, like Khomeini's Resaleh, etc., you said that you only believe in Quran and nothing else. Therefore, you disagree with some statements in Hadith and Khomeini's Resaleh, because they are not in Quran (or you find them contradict Quran). However, Khomeini was a Grand Ayatollah and Shia's accept his words. Either his wrods are right or wrong. Eiter Muslims can satisfy their lust with an infant and marry a nin-year old (see Khomeini's book) or they cannot. I assume that you think if someone satisfies his lust with an infant or marries a nine-year old today is committing a sin, so there is a difference and one is right and the other is wrong. This is just one example. Even more, how about Imam Zaman? I don't think that Shia's sect is of the opinion that not believing in Imam Zaman is OK.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
I never said there ISNT a difference between shia and sunni. I said there isnt a "right or wrong" sect. it seems like you can't understand that simple statement.

اشتباه میکنی چون معلومات نداری.

در نظریه سنی ها آنچه شیعه باور دارد ضد اسلام محمد است. همین ۱۲ امام که شیعیان باور دارند از دید سنی ها غلط است. یا مصلا اینکه شیعیان میرن امام زاده و آنجا رو واسطه رابط با خدا میدونند از نظر سنت کفر است چون در اسلام محمدی انسان برای ارتباط با خدا احتیاجی به واسطه ندارد. شما برو مکه ببین چطوری با شیعه و رسومش مقابله میکنند.

اول برو در مورد این چیز ها کمی تحقیق و مطاله کن بعد بیا بگو بین شیعه و سنی درست و غلط وجود نداره چونکه از دید خیلی مسلمانان داره

Last edited:
May 9, 2004
خلاصه مختصری از موضوعات قبل
ایه
يجعل صدره ضيقا حرجا كأنما يصعد في السما

سینه او را چنان تنگ می کند که انگار در اسمان صعود می کند
تبدیل شد به
از کوه بالا رفتن
اگر دقت کنید در ایه فی سما به معنای در اسمان است نه به سوی اسمان و کوه هم نیست
فی با الی فرق می کند
الی یعنی بسوی فی یعنی در
سوره المسد هم اعجاز کافر مردن ابی لهب تبدیل شد به
اگر زنده می ماند مسلمان می شد و اگر مسلمان می شد ایه می امد که مسلمان نشده
:rolleyes:
الان می رویم سر اعجازی دیگر از قران

متشکرم

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
I still say most -if not all- of the anti religious discussions are politically motivated.

Also remember we are dealing with God. If God said something how can anyone oppose it? Do you really have the power to defy God?
what if he really did say those things, after all we are not dealing with these scum bag politicians and their lies about promises of "democracy" here.

Wouldn't we be sorry if we found out the truth and it was too late?

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
I still say most -if not all- of the anti religious discussions are politically motivated.
Why not? Islam is a political religion. It says so itself.

Also remember we are dealing with God. If God said something how can anyone oppose it? Do you really have the power to defy God?
what if he really did say those things, after all we are not dealing with these scum bag politicians and their lies about promises of "democracy" here.
Who is "he"? What god?
Has it ever occurred to you that this God illusion is exactly the thing that people don't believe?

I am prepared to take this chance.
But it would be a sorry ass god if he wanted to punish his people for choosing not to believe in him/her (or whatever else form).

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005

Not sure if you are being sarcastic, but along the same line of reasoning you have, what if you are following the wrong God, i.e. what if Allah is not the true God, and you find out later that you were wrong, and end up in hell? What if the true God wants to expose Allah, Mohammad and Islam, so you find the true God? What if the true God wants to save you and none of this is politically motivated at all and it is what the true God has chosen for you to wake you up? That is, of course, for those who believe there is a God.

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
Not sure if you are being sarcastic, but along the same line of reasoning you have, what if you are following the wrong God, i.e. what if Allah is not the true God, and you find out later that you were wrong, and end up in hell? What if the true God wants to expose Allah, Mohammad and Islam, so you find the true God? What if the true God wants to save you and none of this is politically motivated at all and it is what the true God has chosen for you to wake you up? That is, of course, for those who believe there is a God.
No, I was not sarcastic, but you have a good point. I think the answer is that if you are sincere, God will show you the way and the truth. why it was only last year when I got my proof/answer but that is too personal. Indeed religion is a personal matter, no one can "dig" in another's heart to see what they really believe anyway so anyone trying to do so is just an idiot like iri.
you can find so many people who asked God for the truth and answer and they got it and I am not talking about those "commercial grade" people on the TV, I mean from within your circle of friends and family members.
or someone you can trust.(via books or internet)

I really think that the "brand" of religion doesnt really matter. It is what ppl do to others that count.

Like the ppl in saudi , they are so dumb and disgusting, there I was minding my own business and praying in the corner when their namaz was called so this stupid policeman came from behind , trying to pick me up and pushed/shoved me few meters into their own line! what a jackass. didnt care that I was praying he just wants their religion/mosque or prayers to "Look" good!
and just to be mean when he shouted some BS I didnt pay any attention and went right ahead continued with my own prayer lol...
but this is what it's all about to most, just Looking good, no substance no understanding no nothing! they think god is an idiot like themselves who is going to bring a calculator and calculate number of prayers....

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
No, I was not sarcastic, but you have a good point. I think the answer is that if you are sincere, God will show you the way and the truth. why it was only last year when I got my proof/answer but that is too personal. Indeed religion is a personal matter, no one can "dig" in another's heart to see what they really believe anyway so anyone trying to do so is just an idiot like iri.
you can find so many people who asked God for the truth and answer and they got it and I am not talking about those "commercial grade" people on the TV, I mean from within your circle of friends and family members.
or someone you can trust.(via books or internet)

I really think that the "brand" of religion doesnt really matter. It is what ppl do to others that count.

Like the ppl in saudi , they are so dumb and disgusting, there I was minding my own business and praying in the corner when their namaz was called so this stupid policeman came from behind , trying to pick me up and pushed/shoved me few meters into their own line! what a jackass. didnt care that I was praying he just wants their religion/mosque or prayers to "Look" good!
and just to be mean when he shouted some BS I didnt pay any attention and went right ahead continued with my own prayer lol...
but this is what it's all about to most, just Looking good, no substance no understanding no nothing! they think god is an idiot like themselves who is going to bring a calculator and calculate number of prayers....
OK. I get you. If you limit practicing a religion or Islam to just praying and having a God in mind, then that's fine. But, I don't think that Islam is just praying to a God. If you follow Islam, Quran says that women are to be covered. What if the true God will be very upset with any Muslim person, because they forced 50% of the society and its dear creations to be under cover and a second-class citizen? What if the true God will be unhappy with people turning to a little room in Mekka for prayer, etc.?

Aug 26, 2009
اشتباه میکنی چون معلومات نداری.

در نظریه سنی ها آنچه شیعه باور دارد ضد اسلام محمد است. همین ۱۲ امام که شیعیان باور دارند از دید سنی ها غلط است. یا مصلا اینکه شیعیان میرن امام زاده و آنجا رو واسطه رابط با خدا میدونند از نظر سنت کفر است چون در اسلام محمدی انسان برای ارتباط با خدا احتیاجی به واسطه ندارد. شما برو مکه ببین چطوری با شیعه و رسومش مقابله میکنند.

اول برو در مورد این چیز ها کمی تحقیق و مطاله کن بعد بیا بگو بین شیعه و سنی درست و غلط وجود نداره چونکه از دید خیلی مسلمانان داره.

I am glad you are twisting my words to attack my stance. I said and i will say again, there is not "right or wrong sect" because its not your badge (sect) that determines your salvation, but your actions and your beliefs. yes from a sunni perspective going to imamzadeh's and asking for help is wrong, but the same shia can believe that there is no helper other than God and maybe doing the "ziarat" out of ignorance.

try reading and thinking. i am repeating myself because either you cant/dont/wont read or you are simply trying to win an argument without regards for what i really said. its a shame.

May 9, 2004
و جعلنا من الما کل شی حی افلا یومنون
انبیا 30
ما تمامی مخلوقات زنده را بوسیله اب زنده نگه داشته ایم ایا ایمان نمی اورند !!!آ
این ایه نشان می دهد که هیچ مخلوقی زنده ای ممکن نیست بتواند لحظه ای بدون اب زندگی کند
تاکنون باکتری هایی را کشف کرده اند که حتی بدون هوا می تواند مدت زیادی زنده باشد ولی امکان زنده بودن بدون اب ممکن نیست
این یکی از معجزات قران کریم است
که در چهار ده قرن پیش در بیابانی که عرب فکر و ذکرش تنها در خیمه و خنجرش خلاصه می شده در قران کریم امده است

متشکرم

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
Riiiiiid ba in mojeze.

More than 2000 years ago Greek physicians knew that water is the most important element for life of all beings. And I am sure the news had travelled to Arabia too one way or another.

Bacteria? Are you fucking serious? BACTERIA? Where in the tokhmi ayeh does it talk about bacteria? The Arabs and Qoran didn't know anything about Bacteria and the tokhmi ayeh doesn't prove they did.

Kheferal, kheili mashangi be khoda. khial mikoni ma ahmagim. magar inke beri sare hamoon dokhtar bache 14 saale ro kolah bezari.

May 9, 2004
Riiiiiid ba in mojeze.

More than 2000 years ago Greek physicians knew that water is the most important element for life of all beings.

اشتباه می کنید جناب
این که فیزیک دانان در مورد اینکه اب یکی از مهمترین مواد برای زیست است با
اینکه هیچ چیز بدون اب مخلوق زنده نخواهد بود زمین تا اسمان فرق می کند
خوب نه تنها دو هزار سال پیش بلکه ده هزار سال پیش هم حتما هر ادم نیمه عاقلی هم می دانسته که بدون اب خود او و جانداران پیرامون او زنده نخواهند ماند
اینطور که پیداست جنابعالی درک نکرده اید که معنی ایه چیست
والا نمی امدید همینطور پا پتی بپرید وسط

Bacteria? Are you fucking serious? BACTERIA? Where in the tokhmi ayeh does it talk about bacteria? The Arabs and Qoran didn't know anything about Bacteria and the tokhmi ayeh doesn't prove they did.
جناب قبل از پاسخ لطفا یک کمی صبر بکن همینطوری با عجله نپر وسط و بگو کجای قران درمورد باکتری صحبت کرده
مگر من گفتم در قران از باکتری حرفی زده شده

Kheferal, kheili mashangi be khoda. khial mikoni ma ahmagim. magar inke beri sare hamoon dokhtar bache 14 saale ro kolah bezari.
بفرما
اخرش هم می گوید مگر من احمقم
خوب نوکرتم با این پستی که شما کردید نه تنها من بلکه حتی دوستانت هم خدایی نکرده فکر می کنند احمق هستی
من می گویم ایه می گوید ما همه مخلوقات زنده را به وسیله اب زنده نگه داشته ایم
دوست ما بهروز می گوید فیزیک دانان یونانی هم می دانستند که اب یکی از مهمترین عوامل حیات است !!!!!ا
من می گویم حتی برخی از باکتری ها که بودن هوا در خلا هم می توانند زندگی گنند بودن اب نمی توانند بوجود ایند
ایشان می گوید کجا در قران از باکتری صحبت شده
من می گویم این یک معجزه است
ایشان می گویند تو بچه باز هستی
:4:
اخر کار هم می فرماید خیال کردی من احمق هستم

عاقلان دانند

Status
Not open for further replies.