Embryology and Miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
من هم بروم و ترید های دیگران را خراب کنم و باور کنید تبهر من در این مورد استادانه است
Goroohbaan jaan, you are master in a lot of other things too. In deception, in lying, in spamming the site, in denouncing, in talking unrelated stuff, in pending between hezbe mehr and hezbollah, in making us laugh about miracles of quran, in letting old men shitting on your small doodool...
This thread needs to be read by people to understand what you are all about dude :)

;)

Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
خوب، ما میخایم ربطش بدیم گماشته

آخه میدونی، معمولا کسی که اظهار فضله میکنه، باید تاریخچشو دید که اصلان منظورش از این بلغور کردنا چیه و بقول فرنگیا، چه "اجندایی" داره. تو وقتی پنج ساله داری چرند میبافی و ک* و شعر تحویل ما میدی و بعدشم همه حرفات در راه کوچک کردن حرکات مردم ایران در راه بر اندازی این حکومت اهریمنیه، گذشته از اینکه بچه بازی و به بچه بازیت افتخار میکنی، اصلان وجود تو در این سایت یک توهینیه به تمام ممبرهای واقعی. حالا هیچی راجب تمام دروغات در تی این سالها که اول اسمال شوفر بودی و بعد جنرل تریاکی شدی و بعد بیژن زرشک شدی و بعد شاه الهی و بعدشم علامه قرآن نمیگم، حرفی هم راجب تمام شخصیت های مختلفی که درست کردی و فحش خار مادر به همه دادی نمیزنم

آره گماشته جون
Seriously, where are you guys? ;)

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
Seriously, where are you guys? ;)
ما فكر می كنیم چون اكثرا این داش های گرامی مبارزین پشت مونیتور ی بودن و با برگی كه از جمهوری اسلامی خوردن سر موسوی جاكش همه دچار سرخوردگی اینترنتی سیاسی شدن، فعلا همه مشغول خودسازی هستن، لووول، ، سیاست هم كه دیگه با فرمول چپی، راستی، توده ای قابل اندازه گیری نیست ( تنها مدلی كه. این گروه سنی میفهمه، مبارزین قدیم فسیلی) هم رفتن تو لك وجدانشونم راحت كه دیگه اینها وظیفه در قبال وطن. رو انجام دادن چسبیدن به منقل، حالا نمیدونن كه. ریدن

Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
ما فكر می كنیم چون اكثرا این داش های گرامی مبارزین پشت مونیتور ی بودن و با برگی كه از جمهوری اسلامی خوردن سر موسوی جاكش همه دچار سرخوردگی اینترنتی سیاسی شدن، فعلا همه مشغول خودسازی هستن، لووول، ، سیاست هم كه دیگه با فرمول چپی، راستی، توده ای قابل اندازه گیری نیست ( تنها مدلی كه. این گروه سنی میفهمه، مبارزین قدیم فسیلی) هم رفتن تو لك وجدانشونم راحت كه دیگه اینها وظیفه در قبال وطن. رو انجام دادن چسبیدن به منقل، حالا نمیدونن كه. ریدن
No dooste aziz, some of these guys were real nice guys and only because people were hoping for Iranians to carry on and get rid of the mullahs, doesnt make them to manghali and baafoori. Even a hair of these guys in this thread was more iranian than that "daash goroohbaan" and the rest of his shia IR wage earners here. What doest it mean "fighters from behind the monitor"? We are all doing the same including you afriran jan. You have fled the country to be able to talk and to be free. All these people posting here against that IR element on this site have done exactly the same as you and me. We are talking about things that we are not allowed to talk about in Iran because its occupied by anti-iranian elements as "daash goroohbaan". If you dont want to be a internet warrior, you have to go back to Iran and let those shia animals hang you from cranes. Are you ready to do that?

No body here gave a damn to Mousavi, poor people were excited to get rid of the mullahs and anyone who gets excited by the smallest chance to see the Mullahs finally get ousted from Iran cant be a bad guy let alone an anti-iranian. You can not compare those guy in this thread to this long time IR "gomaashteh" and the basijis around him who have tried to fool people countless times. Hezbe mehr, arteshe azadibakhs, supporter of derafsh kavyaani, then supporter of quran and shia sect, shahollahi, hezbollahi, basiji, biggest supporter of hezbollah lobnan,....this tumor has survived on ISP while so many other people who really loved Iran are gone. The same situation as in Iran: The good are either gone or have resigned while the shia terrorists who are responsible for the misery of millions of iranians and other people in the ME and their followers are getting fatter with each day. If this is a nice sight in your opinion, then i am sorry.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
No dooste aziz, some of these guys were real nice guys and only because people were hoping for Iranians to carry on and get rid of the mullahs, doesnt make them to manghali and baafoori. Even a hair of these guys in this thread was more iranian than that "daash goroohbaan" and the rest of his shia IR wage earners here. What doest it mean "fighters from behind the monitor"? We are all doing the same including you afriran jan. You have fled the country to be able to talk and to be free. All these people posting here against that IR element on this site have done exactly the same as you and me. We are talking about things that we are not allowed to talk about in Iran because its occupied by anti-iranian elements as "daash goroohbaan". If you dont want to be a internet warrior, you have to go back to Iran and let those shia animals hang you from cranes. Are you ready to do that?

No body here gave a damn to Mousavi, poor people were excited to get rid of the mullahs and anyone who gets excited by the smallest chance to see the Mullahs finally get ousted from Iran cant be a bad guy let alone an anti-iranian. You can not compare those guy in this thread to this long time IR "gomaashteh" and the basijis around him who have tried to fool people countless times. Hezbe mehr, arteshe azadibakhs, supporter of derafsh kavyaani, then supporter of quran and shia sect, shahollahi, hezbollahi, basiji, biggest supporter of hezbollah lobnan,....this tumor has survived on ISP while so many other people who really loved Iran are gone. The same situation as in Iran: The good are either gone or have resigned while the shia terrorists who are responsible for the misery of millions of iranians and other people in the ME and their followers are getting fatter with each day. If this is a nice sight in your opinion, then i am sorry.
daash Tehol jaan, such a big soft heart you have and didn't pick up from your posts, man being a " really nice guy " doesn't make them a person with good understanding of current political affairs , they are not here not just because of that they had to oppose ,these agents , they are not here because they understood they don't have anything else to provide, they are politically expired , pas cheraa yeki mesl daaash Chinsaki een haa ro jer o vaajer mikoneh ham lafzi ham manteghi , mageh behesh sakht nemiaad , mage ehsaas nadaareh o besh bar nemikhoreh, vali chon elm daareh mitooneh bezaneh too dahaneshoon taa aakharesham vaay misteh , nemiofteh be gerye zaari o naneh man gharibam dar biaari , ghahr baazi.

being a Nice guy does not make them to be politically correct and here we are not talking about nice-ness we are talking about how to stand in front of some agents behind the names such as General, Ashtar,playboy, yeki digeh ham bood haalaa esmesh nemiaad to maghzam.

shoomaa sad dar sad eshtebaah mikoni ke een haa hich kodom didnt give a damn about Mousavi, maa too in site naboodim vali site haaye digeh hamin haa khodeshoon ro jer middan baraa mousavi , ba'dam didan ke ridan zebooneshoono gozaashtan laa paashoono yeki yeki baaz neshesteh kardan khodeshoono.

midooni chieh baraadar , maa aslan kheili ham khosh haalim amsaal Oldman, bi-honar o Masoud A o Toofaan o etc... , een haa rafatn retirement village ( be esm digeh too ghesmat football active hastan albateh), behtar , we need more fresher minds, people who can think and for sure who also can fight, few people have theses two abilities together , myself I can not fight as much as I want , haazer javaab nistim, ye saat bad taazeh mifahmim chi baas javab midaaadim , vali ye kesaaei mesl Daash Chinaski ke nemidoonam vaghean kee hast o kojaast , mitoonan , ke tamoom een bozo haa ham dast be dast ham midan ke dahanesho bebandan , oonvaght hamin haa ke migi they are really nice guy, baraa een ke mabaada pareshoon be par-e daash Chinaski nagireh ( chon baa aatish baazi kardan khatarnaaakeh momkeneh pare khodetam begirej agar birabt gofti , nemtooni gooz dar koni ) cheshmaashoon ro bastan be zolmi ke be een mard misheh too een board, hameh khaamoosh mishinan ke ye mosht bi savad vatan forosh-e basiji baa ban kardan yek real Iranian political analyst , sedaasho khaamoosh konanan

about fighting behind Monitor, maa hichvaght edeaa nakrdim ke daarim mijangim baa daadaar o doodoor , va hich vaght be mardoom daakhel iran nagoftim chi konid, vali inam baas begim oon mogheh ke tamoom een zamaan-shah-dar- rafteh- haa neshesteh boodan posht monitor maa taavaanemoon ro daadim, kheili bishtar az ooni ke haghemoon bood be onvaan ye irooni taavaan daadim , ye kesaaei mesl een haa goh mikhoran ke bekhaan khodeshoon ro baa yeki mesl maa hataa moghayeseh konan, mikonimeshoon too koon khar o dar miaarim beeroon agar laazem baasheh.

dar zemn maa tohin nemikonim ke migim neshestan paa manghal , boro bokhoon thread haashoon o ke dar mored-e boo va mark teryaakeshoon che keifi mikonan, vagheyat ro migim, khaasyaat teryak ham ineh keh tokhm aadamo mikesheh . this the reason in this board only these basiji shia parast ke baraat aahang khareji michesboonan moondan o bas, pool +teryak tokohm aadam ro michebooneh, aadamo bee gheyrat mikoneh .

zaat zyaad agar saret dard oomad

Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
Afrian jan, first of all, saram dard nayoomad, we are here to talk. You are not here to fight? Well, those guys you dont like are not here to fight either. They are here to talk, they simply are fed up with that regime and they air their dissatisfaction the way they think is right on forums like this. We all are no fighters, our country is taken away from us and we do not have the power to take it back so we do what millions of other expelled, hurt and insulted people do all around the world when they get robbed of their homeland by bunch of religious, irrational anti-nationals. Thats all it is. To me its very easy to distinguish between those poor hamvatans who had hopes of this regime to get sacked by people on the street and those IR agents and elements like that goroohbaan who has been the source of spreading IR and shia lies, anti-logic and shameless deception on this site for years. A lot of Iranians, baafoori or non-baafoori are those who are in the same boat with likes of me, you or chinaski when it comes to IR and their crimes and we all know there wont be an Iran worth being talked about with those terrorists occupying that country. This "daash goroohbbaan" is solely here to not let that insane and irrational shia propaganda get drowned out by the voice of logic, rationality and truth. Thats all he has been doing during all those years. Never forget the fact that there are loads of paid IR agents flooding the social media to make opinion aziz jaan. Those mullahs have their dirty claws allover the world and they dont even deny it. Btw, Chinaski was very well able to distinguish between IR supporters and non supporters too. He never mixed up things, he had his issues with some of those guys you mentioned above but his issues with those members werent regime related as far as i know. he never ever put up with likes of goroohbaan because to me he looked like someone who had principals and his principals simply didnt allow him beating up anti-IR people and let likes of Goroohbaan bol begiran.

Last edited:

Tehol Beddict

Bench Warmer
Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
GP, the answer to your questions are easily accessible on any reputable book on the subject, or any reliable internet resource on the genus homo. As others have put, there is absolutely no point in a back and forth argument with someone who is obtuse, and is impermeable to any logic and reasoning... it's a waste of time; time that can be spent enlightening young minds, not those whose minds have been wasted.

If you're really interested in the subject, pick up a biology book, and quit linking to or citing individuals with ulterior motives.
Spot on my dear but:

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it. Do not count on them. Leave them alone.
--- Ayn Rand"

:)

Tehol Beddict

Bench Warmer
Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
I think the point that General is trying to get across is that we should all (and scientists included) accept creationism as fact and stop wasting our time trying to find a scientific and sane reason for our existence.
Sarjookhe is a dedicated shia, that means, his whole system automatically works against reason and common sense. What i am trying to say is, we should very well invest time to find scientific and sane reasons for not only our existence but for everything else too, however what we shouldnt waste time with is, to reason with someone who is appointed, factory adjusted and set up to be anti-reason. Thats something i have to learn and to follow aswell :)

Tehol Beddict

Bench Warmer
Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
Natural Aziz, Behroz, Baggio
Please read what Houman said above. The individual that you are having a disscution with, is incapable of carrying such a disscution since He does not understand the basic manners in which one has to carry a LOGICAL disscution and also the basics of logic ( no offence intended ).

I also think, he is not after the answer but his whole intention is to carry this fruitless disscution as long as he can, therefore diverge attention to other important issues that is around us.

As a proof, look at his other disscutions with other members over the years.
Spot on. But this sarjookhe is here to do a job and he -back then just like today- finds a few of his own caliber who tap on his shoulder :)

Tehol Beddict

Bench Warmer
Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
جالب تر از همه این هاست كه کسانی كه علم و پژوهش های علمی رو به مسخره میکشند و در آن شک میکنند به کتاب های مذهبی و به پیغمبری كه حتا یک عکس ازش موجود نیست ایمان دارند. همین آدم ها با هزار دروغ و بهانه همه کارهای کثیف این آدم را توجیه میکنند. برای همین هم حرفشون ۲ زار اینجا ارزش نداره.
But Behrooz jan, the sad thing from the iranian point of view is, that this sarjookheh is the pishnamaaz of some of other IQs on this site so its not like his irrational and ridiculous stuff doesnt find a customer :)

Tehol Beddict

Bench Warmer
Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
در این ترید من به معجزاتی از قران خواهم پرداخت
حالا انهایی که قران را قبول ندارند و فکر می کنند انرا سلمان فارسی یا کسی دیگری نوشته بیایند دلایلشان را باز گو کنند
مخصوصا
MasoudA ;)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvJMVMJIawA"]YouTube- Embryology_Centuries_ago.wmv[/ame]

خلاصه مطلب
قران کلام خداست و نمی توانید انرا انکار کنید

بله جانم
"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it. Do not count on them. Leave them alone.
--- Ayn Rand"

:)

Tehol Beddict

Bench Warmer
Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
ربطش در اینست که پیش بینی بنده مثل پیش بینی قرآن است و شما همانند ابو لهب که توسط فرد زیرکی مثل محمد کیش مات شده بود، راهی به جز ضایع شدن نداری. قبول کنی مسئله حزب مهر ساختگی بوده یک جور ضایع میشوی. قبول هم نکنی طور دیگری ضایع میشوی. البته شما ضایع خدائی هستی ولی خوب ضایع تر میشوی
Zaaye tar mishe? He doesnt give a fuck dude. This guys whole existence on this site has been zaaye from day one, he is the laughing stock for aalam o aadam except of a few other backward irrationals, but he doesnt care. He is shia. Shia doesnt know sharm o haya :)

Tehol Beddict

Bench Warmer
Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
In other thread, .......

گماشته آذرخش ( یا هر کوفت و زهرماری امروز اسمته) .

شما که انچنین به حقایق و مصدر و منبع آن توجه داری ، چه گونه به خود جرات میدهی*** با پیشینه خود در این سایت ، به تفسیر و توجیه کتاب***های مثلا آسمانی بپردازی؟؟؟؟

صد تا حرف حق هم بزنی*** ، ما هنوز فرمایشات جنابعالی در مورد طبقه بندی باسن و تجارب شما در مورد بحث شیرین لواط، بچه بازی با نوجوانان صغر سنی، خاطرات آینه وار جناب علی*** که در قالب گوگولی مکتوب شده بود، حزب مهر ، اسمال آذرخش را فراموش نخواهیم کرد.

راستی*** ، این معجزهٔ شما در قبال کلاسه بندی باسن ، آیه و یا سورهٔ نداره؟؟؟؟؟؟ شاید اینطوری باز جلب توجه کنی
*** :)
BiAzar jaan, he is what he is, a low profile IR agent in abroad who makes a living roaming on discussion boards to spread shia sectarian views. The more interesting thing is that he nowadays has found a few morshed o moreed on this site who are intellectually on par with their pishnamaaz. :)

May 9, 2004
BiAzar jaan, he is what he is, a low profile IR agent in abroad who makes a living roaming on discussion boards to spread shia sectarian views. The more interesting thing is that he nowadays has found a few morshed o moreed on this site who are intellectually on par with their pishnamaaz. :)
عمو گرد و خاک راه انداختی
زشت شدی تو اون تریدها اومدی رفتی گور کنی میکنی
داستان پیرمرد ابنه ای رو هرچی گشتم پیدا نکردم تو که خوب دنبال مطالب میگردی بگرد رامین منتظره

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
General jaan salaam..
I didnt want to reply in here and I am not going to open this thread any more, so I am going to say this and go...

Agha I thought this was going to be on embryology but anyway that sooreh Tabbat Yada is enough to prove it's a miracle. You explained that a long ago and it was the 1st time I heard that.
So thanks a lot.
I know it is a miracle myself and I am very scientific I mean it has to be proven before I believe something. I swear I asked many things from GHoran and when I opened it the answer was right there! well I guess I am lucky since it is good to me because I dont think it would answer just to any body? I think one has to believe in it. But if I had any doubts before they were gone when I saw the answers. I was really blown away because I didnt even know such things existed in Ghoran and I had read it few times before!
Anyway I had to go use google to type these: (Remember this is for General, but for rest of you, for entertainment only) ;

اتفاقا داشتم کتابی میخواندم دیدم مولف در حاشیه کتاب این موضوع را نوشته :

مشهور است که یکی از زنادقه برای خرید و جمع آوری کتاب به ایران آمده بود و در یکی از کتاب فروشی ها قرآنی بدشتش آمده بود و با تمسخر گفته بود که این افسانه محمد است بعد کتاب مثنوی را بدست گرفت و گفت اینهم افسانه های کهن
است. کسی به او گفت اما برای تفال نیکو کتابیست. او گفت از او تفالی بزنیم چون کتاب را گشودند این اشعار آمد؛ پس خیلی شرمنده شد و تب عارض او شد وسپس گلویش ورم کرد و به درک واصل شد

ای سگ طاعن تو عو عو می کنی
طعن قرآن را برون شو می کنی
این نه آن شیرست کز وی جان بری
یا ز پنجهٔ قهر او ایمان بری
تا قیامت می زند قرآن ندی
ای گروهی جهل را گشته فدی
که مرا افسانه می پنداشتید
تخم طعن و کافری می کاشتید
خود بدیدیت آنک طعنه می زدیت
که شما فانی و افسانه بدیت
من کلام حقم و قایم به ذات
قوت جان جان و یاقوت زکات
نور خورشیدم فتاده بر شما
لیک از خورشید ناگشته جدا
نک منم ینبوع آن آب حیات
تا رهانم عاشقان را از ممات
گر چنان گند آزتان ننگیختی
جرعه ای بر گورتان حق ریختی
نه بگیرم گفت و پند آن حکیم
دل نگردانم بهر طعنی سقیم

By the way Ive asked this from a scientist and I had read it in this book called Tohfeh-ye Hakim which was a medical book written for one of the Safavi kings by his physician
the book said that in the old days some butchers would go to battle fields and pick up human flesh and sell it as Pork! since it (human flesh)tastes very much like pig flesh/pork.

It is amazing because today they say the pigs are very close to humans biologically and any medicine they want to test they do it on pigs first. But the scientist said to me that the pigs are very intelligent and know when they are going to be slaughtered so they get in state of high stress and horror and release all the hormones in their blood streams and then ppl eat it and get sick as hell or kids over grow or get a lot of parasites in their stomachs etc...

May 9, 2004
متشکر از لطف شما مهدی جان
البته در قران مطالب بسیار اعجاز امیزی است که بنده وقتی دیدم اینجا ترید به مسخره گرفته شده
دیگر چیزی ننوشتم به قول مولانا

گر نبودی خلق محجوب و کثیف
ور نبودی حلقها تنگ و ضعیف

در مدیحت داد معنی دادمی
غیر این منطق لبی بگشادمی

لیک لقمه باز آن صعوه نیست
چاره اکنون آب و روغن کردنیست

مدح تو حیفست با زندانیان
گویم اندر مجمع روحانیان

متشکرم

Status
Not open for further replies.