Embryology and Miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 12, 2002
usa
pahelevon jan, first of all thanks for kind words .
secondly , i and few others brought the political awareness to this site .ofcourse nowaday wikie and other on line can give people so many infos .however the times i had done those sites were not available .
as for pah brahahe vared shodand i guess i can't help it because there is no rule here for members to post or not to post to any thread .
like i said the time of bush election and after we had for several months discusions .
i am pretty much aware of your poltical knowleghe .anyway anytime you see some mis spelling then use your imagination .
btw i still don't know what is WE here , as far as i know and i see i don't see any of your productive post here only when if you just using 4 payan ,gomashte stuffs like that .
please enlighten us with more of your insights .

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
Payan jon,

These days, I frankly don’t have the time to post as I once did. Unlike our friend Gomashteh, I simply read other people’s posts and learn. I don’t have to have an opinion about everything. This is one of the things one learns as one gets older.

As far as “bringing political awareness to this site,” I was one of the original members of the PGS (the predecessor to ISP) and, as far as I can remember, I was one of the people doing all the research, reading, and then postings about the neocons and their war mongering ways. But, I digress.

As far as posting anywhere one wishes, sure buddy, post away. But, then don’t get angry and call people “Haroomzadeh,” “Tarsoo,” and “Lashi” when we are NOT talking about you in any way, shape, or form.

Cheers!

Dec 12, 2002
usa
pahelon jan, first of all thanks for responding my post .
there 4 times i actually lost temper her,never didrespected any member .but sometimes you need talk to somepeople the way they deserve it .
i am far from a rude person actually very polite and i am not happy using a foul language .i swaer to god till 8,9 months ago i didn't even know such a member exist then he came up with bunch of indirect and direct insult .
just like today he wants to jer mee,then he said i just want to get some news here and nokhod har ash .
this guy disappear once in awhile come back and creat tension .
in all these 13,14 years i have not e-mailed a person, in begining some friend e-mailed me and i answered that .in last 2,3 years some friends pmed me and answered that .
i am not member of any face-book,teewter ,not skype .how could any person is noisy without even have anyreason or desire for it .
i used to post pfdc as persian gulf and iff as rashti and here payan.and only iranian site i post here .pretty much not want losing touch with iranian's community .
i have a life full of excitment and challenge and i am here just for fun .he is suspecious ,he is not a nice guy .well we all know to be a nice guy don't pay your motgage or any payment .in all my life beside my immidiate family till to day nobody has ever helped me ,in only couple of cases a good irani friend lent me some money but i did much more favor to him .
so pretty much when a person alaki be par opa ye adam mipiche then there is somehow you have to stop him .
i am not lot or chaghoo kesh but the latreen lat iran ,morteza tekye who the last day of enghlab was in prison and when opened the door he left iran with help of aytola taleghani .they knew if he stayed in in iran he will be killed .
when he came to here after lost big portion of money in vegas he started goosh digran ro boridand .
he had like 5,6 noche .he spent 3/4 of his life in prison never care for people.he had manner,never talk foul language .
one day they threw a birth party for him, about 30 people ,he had a couple of shots then in front of all those guys he pointed at me and said, he is the guttiest guy i have ever met in my life .me a alef bache ,clean cut ,polite jooje .
agha pahelvon ma hame cheez dideem .
anyway i don't know how is agha morteza is doing now ,i hope he lives another 100 years .
agha zad ziad .take care .

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
china har mogh khosti man be tu ejaze midam mano jer bedi .
boro oon posto bekhoon o bebin ke shoro kard .
choon bache poro hasti bazam behet migam haroomzade .
Be kosse oon nane jendat khandidi. Korre boz man nemidoonam koon sefidi, koon gholombei, koonaro khoob midi yaa jaryaan chiye ke hich moderatori kaarit nadaare. Bebin saagh talaa maa ham bad nemikonimaa, kharaabetam :)

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Beband oon gaalaro baba koon palang. Bepaa az oon baalaa nayofti vaghti sare jaryaane maa baarfix mizani antilit lol. Haalaa dige harchi mozallafe az poshte pc vaase ma saro shoone mikeshe :)

Dec 12, 2002
usa
talan tra natam begam chnd nafar pm bezeed ,geedi tu ravani ye ,akhe cher khodata maskgre amokhas knoi ,kee mardom tra fohsh badand .

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
جناب مغلطه نکن
من در مورد ویویان لی و کلارک گیبل صحبت نمی کنم
در مورد اسکارلت اوهارای شانزده ساله و رت باتلر چهل ساله صحبت می کنم
رت باتلری که شصت سال پیش قهرمانی مثبت بحساب می رفته و الگوی رفتار و کردار مردان قرار گرفت
عشق اتشین رت باتلر چهل ساله و اسکارلت شانزده ساله در ان زمانها عشقی رومانتیک بوده و کسی از پدوفیلیای رت باتلر حرفی نزده
اصلا چرا در مورد فیلم صحبت کنیم
چارلی چاپلن را که می شناسی ؟
چارلی چاپلن در سن سی و شش سالگی با لیتا گری پانزده ساله ازدواج کرد
هالیوود هم این ازدواج مبارک را جشن گرفت لیتا گری که چند سال پیش با همین چارلی چاپلین در فیلم بازی کردند یعنی حتی قبل از ازدواج حتما رابطه ای عاشقانه بین انها بوده
خوب چطور نود سال پیش یک هنر پیشه سی و شش ساله معروف با یک دختر پانزده ساله ازدواج می کند
و کسی پدو پدو نمی کند
برو تاریخ غربی که تو را شستشوی مغزی داده بخوان و ببین چرا روی مغزهای شما اینطور اثر گذاشته که الگوهای مثبت را منفی و الگوهای منفی را مثبت در نظرتان جلوه داده
الان شما کاسه از اش داغتر شدی و فکر میکنی چیزی سرت میشه
تو و امثال تو شستشوی مغری شده اید تا ان حد که رابطه جنسی میان دو مرد برایتان عادی و رابطه زناشویی یک مرد سی و چند ساله و یک دختر پانزده ساله برایتان تهوع اور است
در صورتی که همین رابطه هشتاد سال پیش رایطه ای طبیعی محسوب میشده و همجنس بازی تهوع اور بوده
حالا چطور شده ؟
یعنی همه مردم مریض بودند و هالیوود انها را شفا بخشیده ؟
یا اینکه شما با هر سازی که هالیوود زد بردگانه می رقصید؟؟
این را

عاقلان دانند

حالا امدی کنف شدی می گویی که شاید می خواسته یک رابطه بچه بازی را بیان کند ؟
برو رمان بر باد رفته را بخوان و ببین ایا منظور رمان این بوده همینطوری از خودت حرف در نیار وقتی که تو گل می مونی حرفهای دری وری نزن ووقایع را عوض نکن
در مورد چارلی چاپلن چی میگی مغز شسته در دالان هالیوود ؟
در ضمن من خواهر ندارم که دختر داشته باشد
و بقول گفتنی کافر همه را به کیش خود پندارد
;)

بله جانم
Good job that Rock Hudson was not your Hollywood role model ....or was he ?:8:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
pahelon jan, first of all thanks for responding my post .
there 4 times i actually lost temper her,never didrespected any member .but sometimes you need talk to somepeople the way they deserve it .
i am far from a rude person actually very polite and i am not happy using a foul language .i swaer to god till 8,9 months ago i didn't even know such a member exist then he came up with bunch of indirect and direct insult .
just like today he wants to jer mee,then he said i just want to get some news here and nokhod har ash .
this guy disappear once in awhile come back and creat tension .
in all these 13,14 years i have not e-mailed a person, in begining some friend e-mailed me and i answered that .in last 2,3 years some friends pmed me and answered that .
i am not member of any face-book,teewter ,not skype .how could any person is noisy without even have anyreason or desire for it .
i used to post pfdc as persian gulf and iff as rashti and here payan.and only iranian site i post here .pretty much not want losing touch with iranian's community .
i have a life full of excitment and challenge and i am here just for fun .he is suspecious ,he is not a nice guy .well we all know to be a nice guy don't pay your motgage or any payment .in all my life beside my immidiate family till to day nobody has ever helped me ,in only couple of cases a good irani friend lent me some money but i did much more favor to him .
so pretty much when a person alaki be par opa ye adam mipiche then there is somehow you have to stop him .
i am not lot or chaghoo kesh but the latreen lat iran ,morteza tekye who the last day of enghlab was in prison and when opened the door he left iran with help of aytola taleghani .they knew if he stayed in in iran he will be killed .
when he came to here after lost big portion of money in vegas he started goosh digran ro boridand .
he had like 5,6 noche .he spent 3/4 of his life in prison never care for people.he had manner,never talk foul language .
one day they threw a birth party for him, about 30 people ,he had a couple of shots then in front of all those guys he pointed at me and said, he is the guttiest guy i have ever met in my life .me a alef bache ,clean cut ,polite jooje .
agha pahelvon ma hame cheez dideem .
anyway i don't know how is agha morteza is doing now ,i hope he lives another 100 years .
agha zad ziad .take care .
Akhe kessi ke dotaa seloole saalem zire jomjomash baashe in charandiaate parto palaa ro bekhoone fekr mikoni pishe khodesh chi fekr mikone? Aslan khodet midooni daghighan chi mikhaasti begi? Az khodeto saabeghat residi be PFDC bad rafti sare nick name haai ke daashti, bad rafti sare tarife laat boodan yaa naboodanet, bad bi moghadame paaye mortza tekye o aayatollaah taleghaani ro keshidi vasat, pooli ke oon baba too Las Vegas baakhte, zendooni ke rafte, mozakhrafaat dar morede inke haalaa too face book hasti yaa nisti, skype estefaade mikoni yaa nemikoni, tweet mikoni yaa nemikoni...wtf, in charandiaate darham barham o kaamelan birabt chiye to tahvile mellat midi aakhe? hich goone nazm o structure too neveshte haat dide nemishe, hamin ham neshoon mide too oon mokhet chi migzare. Por az araajife birabte.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
pahelevon jan, first of all thanks for kind words .
secondly , i and few others brought the political awareness to this site .ofcourse nowaday wikie and other on line can give people so many infos .however the times i had done those sites were not available .
as for pah brahahe vared shodand i guess i can't help it because there is no rule here for members to post or not to post to any thread .
like i said the time of bush election and after we had for several months discusions .
i am pretty much aware of your poltical knowleghe .anyway anytime you see some mis spelling then use your imagination .
btw i still don't know what is WE here , as far as i know and i see i don't see any of your productive post here only when if you just using 4 payan ,gomashte stuffs like that .
please enlighten us with more of your insights .
Bale??? TO political awareness aavordi too in site?looool. Badbakht site ke to "political awareness" toosh aavorde baashi. To hanoo daste rasto chapeto nemitooni az ham tashkhis bedi oonvaght political awareness aavordi too in site? Yani mikhaay begi hame injaa alil o zalil o aghab moonde boodan ke to baayad vaasashoon political awareness miaavordi?

Bebin pessar jaan, man kaafiye faghat oon signature linet ro bekhoonam ke bedoonam to hichi baaret nist. To ke political awareness too in site aavordi, chejoori aslan esme modarres ro mizaari kenaare Iraj Mirza, Baba, Maziar yaa Kasravi? Khomeini harchi daasht az modarres daasht, tamaame olgoosh modarres bood. Oonvaght esme in joonevaro mizaari kenaare Kasravi? Midooni aslan kasravi ki bood? Mizaari kenaare Iraj Mirza???`Jam kon baba kaase koozato enghad harfe moft tahvilemoon nade. To baa saade tarin vaaje haa moshgel daari, hoviyate ashkhasi ro ke eyne nogholo nabaat az esmeshoon estefaade mikoni ro nemishnaasi, ye khat az kasravi nakhoondi, ye safe az iraj mirza nakhoondi vali esmeshoono mizani roo signature linet kenaare Modarres. Bebin bezaa ye chiziro behet begam, to forsat talabi bish nisti, bikhodam nist baa in gomaashte khoob taa mikoni, motmaenam gomaashte ham az modarres khoshesh miaad, to az nazare siaasi hamchin ham az gomaashte door nisti. Haalaa biaar, bishtar "political awareness" biaar too in site kamaki bekhandim :)

Dec 12, 2002
usa
chinaski,i am sorry you are banned ,i didn't report you .by practicing love and affection life is much better ,hate is evil .
your hate rooted from jeolousy .noone is bad person .you just can't express yourselve in right way .
btw that is not iraj mirza ,the mirza i had in my signiture is mirza kochik khan (it is little confusing).
the reason i brough up agha moreteza was you justyo wanted to jer me .he couldn't .that is all .

Last edited:
May 9, 2004
این چاینسکی عمدا این کار را کرد تا بن بشود
چون دید نمی تواند جواب من را بدهد در مورد ان تاریخ مسخره ای که نوشته بود
یعنی حمله ایران به مصر از طریق مکه و مزخرفات دیگری که به نام تاریخ به خورد خوانندگان در این ترید می داد
به همین خاطر گفت چکار کنم چه کار نکنم
بگذار چند تا فحش بدهم تا بن بشوم و ابرویم جلوی بقیه بیشتر از این نرود
مطمئا هستم اگر بن نمی شد می رفت در فوروم فوتبال و در مورد بازی مادرید و برسلون و منچستر می نوشت
دو سه بار تا الان من دیده ام همین کار را انجام داده
یک بار در مورد جنین و گالین و شباهت ان با ایه قرانی نوشت وقتی امدم و برایش با دلیل ثابت کردم که گالین همچن توضیحی را نداده
و از او مصدر خواستم
گفت صبر کن می روم و مصدر می اورم
رفت در فوروم فوتبال نمی دانم به کی فحش داد و بن شد

خوب بگو مجبوری بیایی و بحث کنی که کنف بشوی
:doh:

عجب

May 9, 2004
Good job that Rock Hudson was not your Hollywood role model ....or was he ?:8:
جناب
من در مورد هالیود و یا رول مدل هولیودی صحبت نکردم
شما متوجه نشدید
یکی از دوستانت گفت تو بچه باز هستی چون دوست دختر 18 ساله داری من گفتم این معیار غرب است نه معیار فطری انسانها
معیار غرب معاییر فطری را درست و معاییر درست را بنابر مصلحت خود عوض میکند
چنانکه همجنس بازی که طبیعی نیست را طبیعی نشان می دهد و رابطه عشقی با دختر زیر 21 ساله بوسیله یک مرد سی چهل ساله را غیر طبیعی جلوه می دهد
به همین خاطر مثال فیلم بر باد رفته را زدم که در شصت سال پیش چنین معیاری نبوده
همچنین ازدواج چارلی چاپلن
و هزاران ازدواج از این نوع
درسال 1962 رمان لولیتا را به فیلم تبدیل میکند
شما متوجه نشدید و فکر کردید که من می گویم بله رت باتلر رول مدل من بوده
من گفتم غرب در طی قرن گذشته مخصوصا این شصت هفتاد سال شما را شستشوی مغزی کرده تا با معاییری که برای رسیدن به مقاصدش جور در می اید شما راقانع کند
مثلا جنایتکاران را به قهرمانانی تبدیل میکند
خیانت در رابطه زناشویی را به عشقی زیبا تبدیل میکند
و دها معیار دیگر که جای خوب و بد را عوض میکند

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
ما نگفتیم تو دختر هیجده ساله داری، ما گفتیم تو بچه بازی و عکس دختر ۱۳ ساله رو رو آواتارت گذشتی. جناب آلو هم، طبق معمول بی شرمیت، کمک از زمین و زمان، منجمله هالیوود گرفتی که مزخرافاتت رو ثابت کنی. حالا یک آدم شاه پرست در ضمن کارشناس در قرآن نود و پنج ساله تریاکی ءزو حزب باد و هوای با ای کیوی هفت هزار چرا به کمک از هالیوود احتیاج داره که ثابت کنه بچه باز نیست، عاقلان دانند

بله جانم :)

Last edited:

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
One must be a pathetic looser to talk about someone who is banned and can not defend himself here anymore. It actually shows that they could not handle the person and now that he is banned, they can come freely here and spread their garbage.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
جناب
من در مورد هالیود و یا رول مدل هولیودی صحبت نکردم
شما متوجه نشدید
یکی از دوستانت گفت تو بچه باز هستی چون دوست دختر 18 ساله داری من گفتم این معیار غرب است نه معیار فطری انسانها
معیار غرب معاییر فطری را درست و معاییر درست را بنابر مصلحت خود عوض میکند
چنانکه همجنس بازی که طبیعی نیست را طبیعی نشان می دهد و رابطه عشقی با دختر زیر 21 ساله بوسیله یک مرد سی چهل ساله را غیر طبیعی جلوه می دهد
به همین خاطر مثال فیلم بر باد رفته را زدم که در شصت سال پیش چنین معیاری نبوده
همچنین ازدواج چارلی چاپلن
و هزاران ازدواج از این نوع
درسال 1962 رمان لولیتا را به فیلم تبدیل میکند
شما متوجه نشدید و فکر کردید که من می گویم بله رت باتلر رول مدل من بوده
من گفتم غرب در طی قرن گذشته مخصوصا این شصت هفتاد سال شما را شستشوی مغزی کرده تا با معاییری که برای رسیدن به مقاصدش جور در می اید شما راقانع کند
مثلا جنایتکاران را به قهرمانانی تبدیل میکند
خیانت در رابطه زناشویی را به عشقی زیبا تبدیل میکند
و دها معیار دیگر که جای خوب و بد را عوض میکند
well , you help people make those assumptions about you when you put up a picture of a very young girl in your avatar .

personally I think it is disgusting ,specially for someone who comes and preaches about the greatness of Islam and the holy Koran and good and evil .

tell me what does the father of that child thinks about you putting her picture up and why do you think it is cool for you to do it ?

do you think people think that you are a very smart and adorable guy that is so attractive that even a very young girl fancies you ? .........let me give you a hint ....it is far from that .

you see your figures dont add up ,you go from one extreme to another and your beliefs contradict each other ...:6:

Status
Not open for further replies.