Enayati is not tm material

aabbabb

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2004
Antarctica
i didnt watch the game but why are u bashing enayati?!!! is it because he couldnt score in the 20 min that he played?? wtf has pedarbozorg done? when was the last time he scored 1 year ago or what? u cant just sit a player out and throw him in a crisis expecting him to save ur ass.

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
Depeche Mode said:
If missing ONE opportunity in a 20 minute playing time was the criteria for crossing players off TM, that 37 year old telephone pole we call our captain should have been thrown out of TM 4 years ago!

The sad part is most of the Enayati bashers are basically Daei fans who have given up trying to justify his presence based on 'leadership', 'distracting defenders' and other idiotic excuses, so they now resort to bashing his closest competitor instead. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.
well said!! usually the daei bashers would bash hashemian..but since they have to shut up after today, they took the next one..which is enayati. ;)

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Depeche Mode said:
If missing ONE opportunity in a 20 minute playing time was the criteria for crossing players off TM, that 37 year old telephone pole we call our captain should have been thrown out of TM 4 years ago!

The sad part is most of the Enayati bashers are basically Daei fans who have given up trying to justify his presence based on 'leadership', 'distracting defenders' and other idiotic excuses, so they now resort to bashing his closest competitor instead. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.
Spot on ! Enayati is the future not Ali Daei ,let the man be a starter and feed him well with good balls then judje him !
Ali daei could not even get passed the defenders once yesterday ,him and Mirza were the most useless players on the field yesterday !:mad:

sal_aseeley

Bench Warmer
Oct 8, 2005
oghabealborz said:
Spot on ! Enayati is the future not Ali Daei ,let the man be a starter and feed him well with good balls then judje him !
Ali daei could not even get passed the defenders once yesterday ,him and Mirza were the most useless players on the field yesterday !:mad:
NO... ASHKAN DEJAGAH SHOULD BE OUR FUTURE... STILL ELIGABLE UNLESS HE PLAYS FOR GERMANY U-21, AND HE HAS ONLY PLAYED FOR U-19 AS OF YET...

IRAN SHOULD ACT AND CAPTURE DEJAGAH BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE... HE IS ONE FOR THE FUTURE... BUT IF WE DONT GET HIM NOW WE WILL NEVER

R_E_Z_A

IPL Player
Jan 16, 2004
westwienmaskulin said:
you should speak in past tense..

at least today hashemian was heads, shoulder, knees, toes and everything else better than daei.
I did'nt mean including Hashemian. I agree Hashemian is better than Daei now. But others still not better or maybe even as good as Daei.