Enayati is not tm material

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
I said this before the game, and I am now repeating it after. Enayati does not have the talent to play for tm. He proved me correct in todays game where he contributed exactly nothing to our team and took away the spot of a better player.

His doemstic success can only be attributed to the team play of Esteghlal. In the international competition more is required of players, and if they do not have the talent it shows as it did today and in the previous chances he got.

In comparison Daei (who was marked by two players the whole game) was able to beat his markers on a few occasions took two good shots and made some great passes, one of which RESULTED IN A GOAL.

Its a real shame that a player such as Enyati gets invited to tm whereas more talented players such as Khatibi, Oladi, Kazemian, Bezik are left out. The only reason a player such as Enayati gets invited is to appease the Esteghlal fans and it is hurting tm in the process.

R_E_Z_A

IPL Player
Jan 16, 2004
Unfortunately from the forwards we have none can replace Daei. The 36 year old Daei still performs better than them. This is sad :(

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
khablood jaan,
in most of the game where Enayati sucked so did the whole team ! his position is highly depended on perforamce of his midfield to set the game for him. i think the whole team sucked today, and its mainly due to Poor coaching staff.

Khabalood said:
I said this before the game, and I am now repeating it after. Enayati does not have the talent to play for tm. He proved me correct in todays game where he contributed exactly nothing to our team and took away the spot of a better player.

His doemstic success can only be attributed to the team play of Esteghlal. In the international competition more is required of players, and if they do not have the talent it shows as it did today and in the previous chances he got.

In comparison Daei (who was marked by two players the whole game) was able to beat his markers on a few occasions took two good shots and made some great passes, one of which RESULTED IN A GOAL.

Its a real shame that a player such as Enyati gets invited to tm whereas more talented players such as Khatibi, Oladi, Kazemian, Bezik are left out. The only reason a player such as Enayati gets invited is to appease the Esteghlal fans and it is hurting tm in the process.
With all due respect to your opinion. you have heard something but don't know how to bring it up. has hashemian scored for over 500 days for his clubs...
how you can be team material???? how can you perform with Borhani who he has never ever played with ??? Not being team material is not what you pointing bro... if 4-5 years ago enayati became Daei's Sub in every freaking match for last 30 minutes then he would be a suitable player to play in TM...but that never happened and here is the consequences ....

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Poor guy gets to play a few minutes here and there and you expect him to do miracles?! Granted, he is not the best striker we have ever had, but on the same token, we haven't even given him the chance to be one the best strikers we have had...

Reza joon, you are an Earth or Water sign, aren't you?!

soccermaster

Bench Warmer
Oct 19, 2002
Agha Khabalood : please wake up. you are a genious who can predict if someone is TM material by seeing play for 15 minute where he get one decent chance/pace. you should join the TM coaching staff and be the chainsaw cutting those who dont score the first oppurtunity they get.

Arian

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2004
Seattle
Khabalood...

You are tottaly wrong.

Enayati has to play with the team. He will score goals.. he will pour them in. START HIM!

Sina(ISP)

Senior Advisor/Moderator
Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles ,CA
Iranian expert fans never cease to amaze me.
An IPL player with the luxury of playing against est or pers ,(hence the game being televised), can be an immediate candidate for TM, and another player after 15-20 minutes of play in an none familiar lineup can be ruled out!

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Khabalood said:

Enayati (affectionately called "Reza damagh" by his fellow mashhadi hamshahris)missed that easy shot due to his nose!!the nose blocks his view!!and although he recently had a nose job to correct the problem,guess what?the damn thing keeps growing!!and that is the main problem with our beloved TM folks!! Enayati's humongus NOSE!!i say get rid of his nose,and we will win the WC!!hope Branco is listening.oh i forgot,Branco did an ear job and got rid of those useless ears long time a go!!we are f***ed!!good night folks.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
mashdi said:
Enayati (affectionately called "Reza damagh" by his fellow mashhadi hamshahris)missed that easy shot due to his nose!!the nose blocks his view!!and although he recently had a nose job to correct the problem,guess what?the damn thing keeps growing!!and that is the main problem with our beloved TM folks!! Enayati's humongus NOSE!!i say get rid of his nose,and we will win the WC!!hope Branco is listening.oh i forgot,Branco did an ear job and got rid of those useless ears long time a go!!we are f***ed!!good night folks.
LOL. Did you see his nose in that interview a couple of days ago. He looks like Pinochio!!! I wanna know who the doctor is that butchered the poor guy like that?!

sal_aseeley

Bench Warmer
Oct 8, 2005
Khabalood said:

VERY VERY WELL SAID....

Of course he is not good enough..

Ashkan Dejagah now deserves his chance to be called up, before he plays for Germany u-21 and then this is it, end of him playing for us....

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Bi-honar said:
LOL. Did you see his nose in that interview a couple of days ago. He looks like Pinochio!!! I wanna know who the doctor is that butchered the poor guy like that?!
i have no idea which doctor played such a horrible joke on Enayati.he does look like Pinochio!!i tell you one thing.maybe Esteghlal management is behind this to sell him to DISNEY!! that will bring the much needed cash to the eses and solve some of their financial problems,and also give a chance to enayati to play at Disneyland!!!.that way,enayati will be considered a "legioner player" and will have a real shot at TM!!!so,i say keep the nose and transfer him to Disneyland.Pinochio,watch out,the real deal is coming!!!

Iran#1

Bench Warmer
Oct 19, 2002
Montreal
Khabalood said:

Very well said. By the way only ESES fans support him

May 27, 2005
If missing ONE opportunity in a 20 minute playing time was the criteria for crossing players off TM, that 37 year old telephone pole we call our captain should have been thrown out of TM 4 years ago!

The sad part is most of the Enayati bashers are basically Daei fans who have given up trying to justify his presence based on 'leadership', 'distracting defenders' and other idiotic excuses, so they now resort to bashing his closest competitor instead. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

wvupersian

Bench Warmer
Feb 10, 2005
West Virginia
www.wvu.edu
Khabalood said:

I am wondering if you had same thoughts about this guy when he scored first goal Vs thailand!

regardless of his club team, you should always give enough chances to someone and then judge him.

Read what REAL MADRID said. His thoughts applys to Mirzapour too.