English Premier League 2017-18 Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2005
Pep advances to his first final in charge of City after they beat Bristol in EFL semi. Arsenal will host Chelsea tomorrow in the other semi

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Sanchez is twice the player Mikhitarian will ever be. He's worth at least double. Terrible deal for Arsenal, but then again, it's not like Mourinho will let Sanchez shine much.
On the other hand, Arsenal was going to lose Sanchez for nothing in the summer because there was no way he was staying. He had refused to sign a new contract.
So now they got a younger player for free who is worth at least £40 million.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
On the other hand, Arsenal was going to lose Sanchez for nothing in the summer because there was no way he was staying. He had refused to sign a new contract.
So now they got a younger player for free who is worth at least £40 million.
Azize baradar, Sanchez and Micki are both 29 years old. How is one younger!!! as I said both team got a good player but let see how they will be used in each clube!

Feb 4, 2005
As expected United won (4-0) and are through to final 16. Shef Wednesday also advanced by beating Reading 3-1. 12 more games will be played tomorrow and 2 on Sunday. Fifth round draw scheduled for Monday. It was great to see Michael Carrick playing after a lengthy absence due to heart problem. Probably his final season as player.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Can someone explain the FA cup set up for me? I know that it is a chance for lower division teams to beat the big boys. Right now I am watching Newport play Tottenham. How is the tournament set up, how many EPL teams qualify, how many lower division teams can qualify etc. Thank you in advance.

Feb 4, 2005
Lower level teams play a few rounds (2-3). Then epl teams (20) and championship teams (24) will join the remaining 20 making it a total of 64 teams. From that moment it is all decided by draw so at any round you may even see united v liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.