English Premier League 2017-18 Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
43’
Liverpool 1 WBA 2

Don’t mind this as long as we finish top4
and do well in CL we love winning big trophies
You know!!! we’ve won 5 of them •••••

Feb 4, 2005
Liverpool has been shit since 1990. Granted that CL win sgsinst Milan was smazing but like Leicester winning EPL that happens once in a life time. Liverpool was funished in 80s

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Liverpool has been shit since 1990. Granted that CL win sgsinst Milan was smazing but like Leicester winning EPL that happens once in a life time. Liverpool was funished in 80s
dude they are delusional!! Don't waste your breath... they won 1CL in past 30 years and still talking.. win one EPL like mighty LC and then come talk...

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
This emotional fickle fan is hilarious
“Fuck Moyes”
“Fuck van Gaal”
and now “Fuck morinho” “Fuck Lukaku”

It’s over boy lol

Feb 4, 2005
WBA with HUGE bilakh to Losefool at home.
FT 2-3

out of FA cup!!! loooool
Like Real Madrid they just focus on CL. The inly difference is RM actually win the CL. Also I just looked at Liverpool roster today. I honestly won’t give De Gea’s glove fir all 11 of them (ok maybe unfair to Salah so the other 10).

Nov 29, 2002
I'm jealous of you guys who still get excited by this. I was born on the side of the Mersey, supported liverpool all my life but just don't care about english domestic football any more - billionaire owners, over-the-top managers, more and more stupid hyperbole in the media, players who have lost touch with the rest of the population.

Football trivia is still interesting but the competition just isn't exciting any more... :(

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ what I don't get is someone could be living in Tabriz, Rasht or NY and refer to Teams in England as 'my team' or 'our team'. Theres a revolving door for coaches and players and by saying that you are siding with owners or local fans, and if you don't live locally, then you're siding with the owners, IMHO. And also if your cousin is Alex Sanchez then I understand.
I mean even Ali Daei don't refer to bayer as his team and he played there.

I myself enjoy following the league but looking for underdogs to shine or follow certain coach or club progress.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.