English Premier League 2017-18 Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
OFFICIAL: VAR has stopped more goals for Liverpool than Mignolet and Karius combined this season.

I changed my Facebook password to "Liverpool's defence" but Facebook notified me that it's too weak. Any advice?

Feb 4, 2005
Chelsea, Man. United, Sh. Wednesday, Sh. United, Hull, Leicester, Brighton, Coventry, Southampton, Wigan and WBA are through to round of 16.
City will play Cardif later today. Four games ended in ties and will have to be replayed. Draw for round of 16 will be held tomorrow.

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
I fee bad for MIgnolet, he has a boxers nose too. WBA forward was lethal no chance for MIgnolet ;They have had a drop in form and believe no roster upgrades this season. I like seeing Pardew as well.

OFFICIAL: VAR has stopped more goals for Liverpool than Mignolet and Karius combined this season.

I changed my Facebook password to "Liverpool's defence" but Facebook notified me that it's too weak. Any advice?

Feb 4, 2005
Swans ahead of Arsenal 2-1 with 20 minutes to go. Good for them after they beat Liverpool 1-0 last week. Liverpool leading Huddersfield 2-0 (60') and West Ham and Palace are tied 1-1 after 70 minutes.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
[emoji860]️ Pep Guardiola: "People maybe don’t believe me – money we do not have."

3 days later...

[emoji383] Laporte joins for £57m

[emoji383] Place bid of over £50m for Mahrez

#chequebookmanager!

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Giroud, 31, will wear the number 18 shirt for his new club, and it is understood that the transfer figure is £17.5m.

Glad to see he gets more playing time. Morata was a part-flop imho.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Borussia Dortmund and Arsenal have reached an agreement for the transfer of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.The player, who scored 141 goals in 213 matches for the German side, has moved to the Gunners for a club-record fee.

Ah, dont like the guy. Depsite his usually good scoring record, he is very controversial(Like Neymar and Balotteli). Borussia Dortmund ro machal kard 2 mah, missing training, controversial interviews,etc..+ Its not like we were suffering in front of the goal. our team lacks proper defense/midfield.

Will miss him..He saved us in so many occasions. :( Its sad that we lost 2 of our best strikers in 3 days, and got 1 striker only.

what an awful game by untied. everyone sucked. I mean everyone. even DeGea. he couldn't even kick the ball. WTF was going on.
hahaha, haghetoone! :D Ta to bashi be ma nakhandi!! Be jaye in harfa, berin Ostad Asadi ro bekharin to improve ur team's defense, and bring Maylikohan as the new manager. Im sure he'd do better than ur current snob coach! ;)

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Watched the highlights and from thst i cannot blame poor De Gea on either goals. Second half was as uf Spurs were down by two goals. Pathetic!

Status
Not open for further replies.