English Premier League 2017-18 Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Spurs scored the 2nd fastest goal in the history of EPL. That has got to be the best executed kickoff routine ever. Usually these fast goals are very lucky, but this one was quite special.

Phil Jones can be a wonderful striker for United with those finishing abilities. That was quite perfect.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
MU had 90 minutes to reverse the game but they didn't have it. Bunch of oddball elite players who arent fun to watch much. Other teams have more likable players even at the lower ranks.

Spurs scored the 2nd fastest goal in the history of EPL. That has got to be the best executed kickoff routine ever. Usually these fast goals are very lucky, but this one was quite special.

Phil Jones can be a wonderful striker for United with those finishing abilities. That was quite perfect.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Yeah United were horrible, I have never seen them play like that for 90 min.

btw to be fair spurs first goal should have been called back. When they start the game Kane was in United half which is a foul aka offside. But Refs usually don't pay that much attention. This goal would be called back next year with VAR. anyhow we move on!! we all know league was over month ago. we just need to make sure we are on top 4 that's all that matter in EPL. FA Cup and CL should be where we want to focus.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Yeah United were horrible, I have never seen them play like that for 90 min.
Dude you keep saying that every week! Fact is, United have been playing horrible football for years now. They've played their ugliest football under Mourinho. Disruptive basic football that is far below par and never entertaining. I don't know how any neutral fan could ever side with this Manchester United against other teams who actually try to play football.

Man U hasn't gained any new supporters for a few years now and that's a very bad thing.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Dude you keep saying that every week! Fact is, United have been playing horrible football for years now. They've played their ugliest football under Mourinho. Disruptive basic football that is far below par and never entertaining. I don't know how any neutral fan could ever side with this Manchester United against other teams who actually try to play football.

Man U hasn't gained any new supporters for a few years now and that's a very bad thing.
Haji, yeah they don't play ataractic football but they compete, win games. they are second in the table. Yesterday was strange, never seen them play so awful.
As far as fan base goes, they actually grow and made more money in t-shirt sale and other advertisement than any other team in the world. including Real and Barca. So I am not worrying about that part. Fan base will grow.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I will be in London this September and willing to attend an Arsenal match at the Emirates stadium ... Hopefully a good one ... when is usually the fixture out ?
I want to give you a heads up Real Madrid jan, I tried that a few years ago and it is VERY TOUGH if you go through them because they have gold, silver, bronze level. What I mean is the fans who have been waiting the longest get the gold priority and so forth. Now you might want to go through something like stubhub if you want to watch Arsenal, although for the love of God I have no idea why you would want to do that, lmao. I have given up on Arsenal and am waiting for them to sack Arsen Wenger. Maybe by the time you go in September, he will be gone and Arsenal will be better. I tried getting Arsenal tickets and I was unsuccessful. I was successful in scoring Bayern Munchen tickets so it is easier to go to a Bayern game than an Arsenal game. Just food for thought I would save your money you were going to spend on the game, and take a hot girl to the bar. That way instead of watching Arsenal score, you can score, goooalll. :)

I want to give you a heads up Real Madrid jan, I tried that a few years ago and it is VERY TOUGH if you go through them because they have gold, silver, bronze level. What I mean is the fans who have been waiting the longest get the gold priority and so forth. Now you might want to go through something like stubhub if you want to watch Arsenal, although for the love of God I have no idea why you would want to do that, lmao. I have given up on Arsenal and am waiting for them to sack Arsen Wenger. Maybe by the time you go in September, he will be gone and Arsenal will be better. I tried getting Arsenal tickets and I was unsuccessful. I was successful in scoring Bayern Munchen tickets so it is easier to go to a Bayern game than an Arsenal game. Just food for thought I would save your money you were going to spend on the game, and take a hot girl to the bar. That way instead of watching Arsenal score, you can score, goooalll. :)
Thanks bro. the post was about Sep 2017. I changed my mind and I went to Vegas to watch Cirque du soleil instead. a win win situation

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Question in terms of top goal scorer. If for example Sanchez start scoring , would they add his goals to the seven already accomplished? or they start him anew?

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Burnley 1 City 1 FT

Sean Dyche is the best English manager
right now done such a good job with Burnley.

Dejagah on the Bench for Nottingham Forest
Fulham v Nottingham @ 3:00 uk time

Status
Not open for further replies.