English Premier League 2017-18 Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
A manager can't fill the deficit in money Chelsea faces vs. Man City and PSG. It would be moronic to let Conte go and pay his salary/compensation package.

Conte is still the right man for the job.

Conte remains as Chelsea manager - latest
strong rumor connecting Luis Enrique to Chelsea in case the board dismiss Conte. That's not an upgrade if you ask me

Intoxicated

Bench Warmer
Dec 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Yeah exactly. Spot on about being little too late. but enjoyed every min of his game on weekend. What word class set of Assists. :)

The thing is we still have huge problem at Central midfield and defense. Why we havent fixed that is beyond me, and no world class striker or Assist-provider can fix that, this season or next..:(

At the very least Arsenal should def go after a top notch keeper and defensive midfielder ( who can also play CB if needed). The work is cut out for the team, getting back to CL however possible.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Good article on Chelsea's players failure
http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1504029/4-مجرم-بانی-افت-چلسی-چه-کسانی-هستند

As much as I respect Conte letting Costa go has been very costly along with ineffective new recruits but club has 9 million reasons to keep him for now. (although they lost total of 30 millions in the past letting Mourinho go twice early)
We are going through a rough patch ,it can't always be smooth and rosy ,it takes character to stand up and dust ourselves and carry on ....

As a Japanese saying goes : Fall down 7 times get up 8 ....:)

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ well they have gay's mosque in Germany now!!!!

Cant' wait for Chelsea/ Man U following W/End to see how Conte settles account with JM.

Feb 4, 2005
All big guns avoiding one another in QF. Games will be played March 16-19

Wigan or Manchester City v Southampton
Leicester v Chelsea
Manchester United v Brighton
Sheffield Wednesday or Swansea City v Rochdale or Spurs

Nov 29, 2002
Crystal Palace manager Roy Hodgson going mental loool.
This interview was done last week
Funny as fuck never thought he had it In him.

I think Roy handled him mildly

What the hell was with his questioning and taking the piss at the beginning, fuckwit reporter would have been nutted if he had asked questions with that tone to Ferguson or other coaches.

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2005
Spurs were forced to a replay against Rochdale. They had to bring Kane and Alii from bench and almost won when Kane scored from the pot with 2 minutes left but the host tied it 2-2
Second game in a row agains a division 1 team they struggled

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Enjoyed that game; ball wouldn't want to go in. These morons have held up the team in second place so far but they were weak so was the rest of the team.

shit day, shit performance. Pogba was crap. couldn't score from 2 years out. We have two moron in defense. Basically not our day. Now even top 4 is in jeopardy.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir

I said before MU crew just don't gel together, something seems odd and now Matic Martial issue is an indicator, I believe this team will fold under JM as players don't really have respect for him (and ea other in cases) and won't pull it together in tough times

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.