English Premier League 2017-18 Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Peter Schmichael I meant.. am I confusing father and son? I guess meant Kasper.. father prolly in the stands.. LOL thx
Didn't watch all first half but would have bet LC would pull through, a lesser recent performance by them. Enjoy watching their fighting spirits and making something happen out of air.

right before that goal I was thinking if Albrighton would be effected for the clash earlier ; both him and the young defense didn't defend well on that ball..

so painful watching Chelsea compare to last season, I wasn't in love with Costa's character but he brought a lot to the team, gave them character.. no one is doing dirty work in his place and also if it wasn't Matic's love for Mourinho ( easy decison as they also had made it to CL ) they would have more stability.. He has scored crucial goals lately where Kante is quiet and non-factor.

Even Morata seem to be displeased with Conte, but he should be displeased with own performances and missing so many. What a mistake to bank on him for the season, total miscalculations and Chelsea is paying for it.

Last edited:

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Chelsea and Tottenham are tied 1-1 at half time thanks to two mistakes by keepers but not to take away anything from scorers specially Eriksen

Last edited:

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Derby day in England

Everton v. Liverpool (7:30 EST)
City v. United (12:30 EST)

A win for City will officially make them champions at home with 6 games left (new record). Hope we can spoil it.

Status
Not open for further replies.