English Premier League 2017-18 Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
congratulations to the one ManUtd fan here for his highlight of the season which is winning a totally pointless derby against their small city rivals! Well done! Quite an extraordinary achievement to spend 400 Million Pounds on!

LOL

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Another match-saving save by De Gea. The world has lost count of how many of these he has made. By the end of his career, there will be no doubt.

And as I stated many months ago, Guardiola's beautiful sculpture always reaches a very fragile state and often gets shattered. Good thing they built a sizeable point difference this season or else it could've gone very wrong. It's not his fault. He tunes his teams to perfection. So much so that they forget how to play industrious football (dirty and direct). This is why they lose against teams like United.
This is a good point. His teams at some point forget the struggle. His Barca teams didn't have that problem as they had the extra hate for Madrid that acted as a chip. But both Bayern and City don't have that living on the edge thing Barca had.

Unfortunately for him ManUnited and Jose have been true shambles and not worthy opponents. Maybe with Liverpool and Klopp next season they will have a challenge but LOL I mean, celebrating a derby win that was pointless is the highlight of the season.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
siktir baba. baz saro kalat peyda shod. as soon as your god wins something you show up. where were you last week??? yeah winning against the best team in epl this year at their home is highlight of the season. plus being second is not bad. where are Liverpool spurs Chelsea Arsenal!!! all below United. bikhial baba go back to your cave amo.

congrats to Arab money bastards after spending close to Billion dollars in two season.

siktir baba. baz saro kalat peyda shod. as soon as your god wins something you show up. where were you last week??? yeah winning against the best team in epl this year at their home is highlight of the season. plus being second is not bad. where are Liverpool spurs Chelsea Arsenal!!! all below United. bikhial baba go back to your cave amo.

congrats to Arab money bastards after spending close to Billion dollars in two season.
???? who said what ???

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik

LOL I was here posting on Barca plus I predicted before that Liverpool will kick City out. But thanks amoo! Congratulations on finishing second! Are you the new Arsenal now? I'm sure Arsene will tell you where to get your trophy for 2nd place since he always picked his one up for 4th place.

Ahead of Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal!!! WOW!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!

Where is your money from btw.? From Salford? Jamesh kon bache boro peykaret! Bechasb be longet!

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
let's summarize Houman's highlights and achievements of the season as a ManUtd fan:

-) Finishing above Tottenham, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea
-) Liverpool knocking City out of the Champions League
-) Winning a meaningless derby

Congratulations! That's a unique kind of treble! Why make fun of Nilou and Arsenal anymore? You are the new Arsenal.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
loool you are embarrassing your self my friend. last season we finished 6th and won 2.5 major trophies and your Arab money bastard team won Jack shit!!!! This season team improved and now bound to finish second above all other major rivals. as I said before you are delusional. You only see your "GOD" and that's it.

As far as comparing United to Arsenal!!! loooooooooool. Arsenal haven' won jack shit in past 14 years beside couple of FA cups. bikhial baba. goftam ke don't embarrass your self. If still don't get let me explain to your ONE MORE TIME!!!

-) Finishing above Tottenham, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea (Hell yeah.. after finishing bellow them for past few season, even with the crap style that we play)
(loool who the fuck cares, all I posted was Facts about your GOD. after leaving Barca he has only won domestic titles, )
-) Winning a meaningless derby (meaning less derby.. get the fuck out of here. Shitty wanted this game to rub it at Untied by winning the league agast them. Even your beloved GOD said it after the game. so again don't embarrass your self)

Now go back and paly with your yeghol doghol... looool

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
loool you are embarrassing your self my friend. last season we finished 6th and won 2.5 major trophies and your Arab money bastard team won Jack shit!!!! This season team improved and now bound to finish second above all other major rivals. as I said before you are delusional. You only see your "GOD" and that's it.

As far as comparing United to Arsenal!!! loooooooooool. Arsenal haven' won jack shit in past 14 years beside couple of FA cups. bikhial baba. goftam ke don't embarrass your self. If still don't get let me explain to your ONE MORE TIME!!!

-) Finishing above Tottenham, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea (Hell yeah.. after finishing bellow them for past few season, even with the crap style that we play)
(loool who the fuck cares, all I posted was Facts about your GOD. after leaving Barca he has only won domestic titles, )
-) Winning a meaningless derby (meaning less derby.. get the fuck out of here. Shitty wanted this game to rub it at Untied by winning the league agast them. Even your beloved GOD said it after the game. so again don't embarrass your self)

Now go back and paly with your yeghol doghol... looool
Agha, goftam ke, you are the new Arsenal! Congratulations! Or if Arsenal win the Europa League this season, they are the new Man United. LOL!

You won 2.5 trophies!!! Hahhahahaa!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.