English Premier League 2017-18 Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Liverpool Legend Steven Gerrard has been
Appointed as the new Glasgow Rangers manager. Huge job for a young inexperienced man. All the best to Stevie

Here’s Celtic’s Brendan Rodgers’s (former Liverpool manager AkA character) reaction to the appointment. loool

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
what it means to be a united fan since Alex's departure ...?
fucking get used to lots and lots of disappointments, maybe one FA cup here another milk cup there but that is it.
pretty much the same it was during the 80s when i lived in England.

next season though i am putting money on Liverpool to fucking win everything.
i fucking hate the sky blue color of man city. i fucking hate them

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Liverpool Legend Steven Gerrard has been
Appointed as the new Glasgow Rangers manager. Huge job for a young inexperienced man. All the best to Stevie

Here’s Celtic’s Brendan Rodgers’s (former Liverpool manager AkA character) reaction to the appointment. loool
I think Gérard has the capacity to be a great coach, he has the charisma but time will tell if he has the technical ability to be successful manager, good luck to him.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
.I dont see JM to win any Major trophies with any team any more. Maybe his Technic is no longer working and I believe players have lost their confidence
agha I know we all hate his playing style but how can you say that. He has won more trophies than any United coach since SAF. He needs few more key players to compete for EPL title.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
agha I know we all hate his playing style but how can you say that. He has won more trophies than any United coach since SAF. He needs few more key players to compete for EPL title.
what about Champs league bro ...
out by farts like Sevilla ...
come on bro.
Morinho's thing is not doing it for us.
our players are not a unit either ... too many fucking imports from different football mentalities.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
what about Champs league bro ...
out by farts like Sevilla ...
come on bro.
Morinho's thing is not doing it for us.
our players are not a unit either ... too many fucking imports from different football mentalities.
dude we can't do shit in CL as long as we got players like Fellaini. Every time he starts we lose the game. we need a left and right back. also someone to help Pogba in midfield. We need a play maker, Mata is getting old.

Status
Not open for further replies.