English Premier League 2017-18 Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
LooL at the angry rattled clown + keyboard warrior whose got nothing to offer on this forum.. The truth clearly hurts.
hahaha
Listen you $&@“@&$ Troll. Stop putting your nose where it doesn’t belong or suffer it’s consequences. You know better than everyone that I’ve been ignoring you and are trying to bring up posts that is none of your business. A typical loser troll strategy. Meanwhile shut the f up and stop waisting precious bandwidth.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Listen you $&@“@&$ Troll. Stop putting your nose where it doesn’t belong or suffer it’s consequences. You know better than everyone that I’ve been ignoring you and are trying to bring up posts that is none of your business. A typical loser troll strategy. Meanwhile shut the f up and stop waisting precious bandwidth.
hahaha the insignificant useless puppet is still raging ... Hilarious emotional rant.

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
This is a very nice gesture from a Liverpool fan, he is the very best ever.
See you tonight on Bridge over River Mersey! 😍
I have always admired Sir Alex. Great man manager , master of mind games and his teams always played attractive attacking football. United will never have another manager like him. when he retired I told mashdi khoda biamorz “it’s over” and I was right.

I live 10 mins away from Stamford bridge but won’t attend cuz I couldn’t get a ticket.

Oghab are you a Londoner yourself?

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I have always admired Sir Alex. Great man manager , master of mind games and his teams always played attractive attacking football. United will never have another manager like him. when he retired I told mashdi khoda biamorz “it’s over” and I was right.

I live 10 mins away from Stamford bridge but won’t attend cuz I couldn’t get a ticket.

Oghab are you a Londoner yourself?
I will be there in spirit.. I live near Horsham.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
So looks like these four teams will fight for last spot of promotion to EPL in a mini play-off tourney. (last year was huddersfield who was in 5th place getting promoted) wild idea. (cardif and Wolverhampton are other two teams already promoted, wolverhampton has a chinese CEO)

Team P GD PTS

3 Fulham 46 33 88
4 Aston Villa 46 30 83
5 Middlesbrough 46 22 76
6 Derby County 46 22 75

Status
Not open for further replies.