English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
I think Liverpool has done real well in transfer market with Fabinho , Keita , Shaqiri and Alison. Their defensive problems have been addressed and reduced by buying Fabinho who is a proper DM and a very good keeper in Alison. Naby Keita strengthens their midfield and Shaqiri gives them more width. they have a well balanced squad now that can make a good title run.
Link to watch last night's BBC Match of the day.

https://www.footballorgin.com/bbc-match-of-therday-11th-august/

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Luke Shaw scored his first professional goal for Man United against Leicester City on Friday.

The Goal & The animation version

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Yeah I can't wait either. Liverpool provide lots of laughter every year :D
Yadam e vaghty Man City o to CL nabood kardim too ye thread e General dashti dar morede Hard Drive advise migerefty , vali ta Karius too final do ta sooti dad bodo bodo omadi zahreto rikhti :) Hesaadat bad chizie.
Omidvaram emsaal shomaro bishtar to in thread va CL thread bebinim, ghol bede ghayem nashi lol

This year we gonna dominate EPL and CL.. You heard it here!!

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
MC last season;
Numerous records were broken en route to lifting the trophy, including but not limited to the following:

Most points in a season (100)
Most goals (106)
Biggest title-winning margin (19 points)
Most Premier League wins in a row (18)
Most wins in a season (32)
Most away wins (16)
Most away points (50)
Best goal difference (+79)

Is that GD correct? damn!!

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
LOL peter check (spelling) almost scored. Arsenal has too many holes. Ozil plays shit and so do many other players.

2-0 and I give up watching the rest..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.