English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
damn was hoping either Chelsea or Liverpool get stalled, would have bet 1-0 for bournmouth (wishful thinking) .. Those elite clubs leave no room for mistakes these days.except ManUer club. Maybe NC put up a fight.. if that bald dude is back; last week they were missing four key players against LP i think.

You read two articles, one say Mourinho missed wednesday team practice and it's a sign to go, and other says Oh! and he wrapped the SMS with 'kiss the twins' with Ed Wood and it's all good!.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
No doubt at all .. it was Jahanhash's footwork this morning saving Brighton from losing the fight versus Fullham....the game converted to Brightons advantage as soon as he came in.....wow, I saw the last 30 minutes, damn good work fella.
I had always my doubts regarding him, but today he convinced me, all good luck to me'bro Jahanbahash!

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
No doubt at all .. it was Jahanhash's footwork this morning saving Brighton from losing the fight versus Fullham....the game converted to Brightons advantage as soon as he came in.....wow, I saw the last 30 minutes, damn good work fella.
I had always my doubts regarding him, but today he convinced me, all good luck to me'bro Jahanbahash!
I am so disappointed with comments people make about Jahanbakhsh on not starting.
He himself has said he needs few weeks to get fully match fit and blend in with the team.
Let the poor guy settle in and concentrate on his work, there are many games ahead.
It's premier league football, the best there is.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Top of table big teams all with marginal wins.

Liverpool fans thought they were experiencing déjà vu as Alisson channeled his inner Loris Karius in the side’s 2-1 victory away to Leicester.:love: more to come??

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
A better TV right plus some overpriced & overhyped players won't make a league be the best. Recent results in European leagues, Euro and Worldcup explain it better.
You have a valid argument, if you compare the winning records in CL and El, but in terms of competitiveness, it is the best league by far and therefore the most entertaining to watch.

Last edited:
You have a valid argument, if you compare the winning records in CL and El, but in terms of competitiveness, it is the best league by far and therefore the most entertaining to watch.
just because 17-18 teams play the same type of football it does not make it competitive. take City and pools out and the rest play an average football. What can really come out of the likes of Hughes,Hodgson, Hughton , Allerdyce and the rest of the recycled coaches? now if you talk about Barca and Real in Spain then they're the world's best not only in La Liga

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ Then again the beauty of EPL is the fierce fight the lower group puts out.. It's flat so far this year; think WC has had an effect.

Is La Liga as fierce? am asking as I don't follow the table there.

Status
Not open for further replies.