English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
wow deeney a monster again. Go Puerto Rico ! I dislike this guy but his scoring average is really high.

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
fuck you Burnley
fuck you Ref.

Jose fuck off!!

Houmi joon You seem pissed off again I agree with you Fuck United Jose and Burnley. Come and join us. Lets support Liverpool FC together and celebrate the EPL and CL titles at the end of the season, come on bruv you know it makes sense.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
just because 17-18 teams play the same type of football it does not make it competitive. take City and pools out and the rest play an average football. What can really come out of the likes of Hughes,Hodgson, Hughton , Allerdyce and the rest of the recycled coaches? now if you talk about Barca and Real in Spain then they're the world's best not only in La Liga
Barca 8 Huesca 2 that says it all . Pathetic league ...End of story :)

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Houmi joon You seem pissed off again I agree with you Fuck United Jose and Burnley. Come and join us. Lets support Liverpool FC together and celebrate the EPL and CL titles at the end of the season, come on bruv you know it makes sense.
looool dude Fuck Liverpool. I will die before I support loserfool... United till I die..
btw you got to win the league first before you can brag about your team. remember you haven't won a single trophy in any competition since 2012. looool

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
looool dude Fuck Liverpool. I will die before I support loserfool... United till I die..
btw you got to win the league first before you can brag about your team. remember you haven't won a single trophy in any competition since 2012. looool
Bichareh baraye khodet migam, delam barat misooze hey miay inja fosh midi... Man united kiloo chande?? Fergy is long gone & they got no future ... on the other hand if you support Liverpool you can just sit back and enjoy the football knowing we gonna win many trophies this year.. Just think about it.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Bichareh baraye khodet migam, delam barat misooze hey miay inja fosh midi... Man united kiloo chande?? Fergy is long gone & they got no future ... on the other hand if you support Liverpool you can just sit back and enjoy the football knowing we gonna win many trophies this year.. Just think about it.
looooooool. as I said before you are delusional....

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
looooooool. as I said before you are delusional....
Yes you are the delusional one, and i'm just trying to help you. Fergy is gone and you need to come to terms with that
no more major success for Man UTD... No one else could help you not even the special one.
Come and Join us it's not too late. :)

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Dude let me ask you something. As a fan What's your expectations this year ?
Good question my friend, considering we have strengthen our squad with world class players like Naby Keita, Fabinho and Shaqiri not to forget that clown Karius doesn't play for us any more and been replaced by a quality Brazilian keeper Alisson I expect us to win the CL 2018-2019 and EPL title. Mind you I think winning the CL would be an easier task for Liverpool, winning FA cup would be a cherry on the cake. Lets wait and see(I'm pretty confident though).

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Shaqiri, world class!!!!
Yeah he's been at some massive clubs ie Bayern Inter Liverpool and performed at highest level
also was brilliant in WC2018 only a squad player for us right now but gonna be a long season so we need as
many quality players as possible ...I reckon Shaqiri could easily get into Man United starting line up right now. :)

Good question my friend, considering we have strengthen our squad with world class players like Naby Keita, Fabinho and Shaqiri not to forget that clown Karius doesn't play for us any more and been replaced by a quality Brazilian keeper Alisson I expect us to win the CL 2018-2019 and EPL title. Mind you I think winning the CL would be an easier task for Liverpool, winning FA cup would be a cherry on the cake. Lets wait and see(I'm pretty confident though).
Here is the deal, If you win the CL, then I will change my avatar to Liverpool for a year and if not then you change yours to my team for a year :D

Status
Not open for further replies.