English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Shaqiri was a bench warmer at Bayern and was offloaded to Inter because he was not wanted. At Inter he was a big flop and was send to Stoke city, can't call him World Class, good talent but not a world class.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ Energetic fellow, results have escaped him; he also wasnt' well-badraghe'd out of Stoke. Whenever I saw him play I wished his success.. hope he is worthy of LP. Generally like him.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Jose called it a good dive in his pre-match press conference today. LOOOL.

" People that called me and ask me to fall at Wembley because they need news from me, so I made it on purpose so you could speak a little bit about myself..... It was a good dive and I protect my phones and you know it's good. No penalty and maybe a yellow card." LOOOL.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Tottenham vs Liverpool could be a tasty one tomorrow.

Jurgen Klopp pre-match press conference

Mauricio Pochettino pre-match press conference

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ my guess is LIverpool will trash Totts. especially if playing it at their home.

Here's a piece of memory to United fans, I think they may win the Championship (league presence..LOL) this year.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
slow game between Liv & Totts .
Totts 8 of 9 times recently have been superior than Liverpool at the end of the season but this year I don't think they will make the top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.