English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2005
Ey sheytoon zahre khodeto rikhti LoL
I also wanted to say efl is so tokhmi that Liverpool is the record title winners but lets leave it for another time. Boro khosh bash at least you have a realistic chance at titles. Not something I can say about me, Houman and Nasser.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
I sensed game has two more goals but went blue's way.

Henderson is a weak link in Liverpool; Goal by Hazard was amazing, he took the ball , dribbled like 5-6 defenders in 2 segments and netted the ball. with such players in command job of coach can be so much easier.

I doubt chelsea win at home on Sat. will put money on it.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
I sensed game has two more goals but went blue's way.

Henderson is a weak link in Liverpool; Goal by Hazard was amazing, he took the ball , dribbled like 5-6 defenders in 2 segments and netted the ball. with such players in command job of coach can be so much easier.

I doubt chelsea win at home on Sat. will put money on it.
Hazard's winner was brilliant. So many times he has taken the games by the scruff of the neck and won them for Chelsea.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Poor shaqiri.. the end was very 'tablo' he got lectured by Klopp. Shaqiri wasn't the worst player on the field imo. Made one or two great passes which could have been scored on.

Klopp revealed he was angry because Shaqiri let Jordan Hendseron take a free-kick in a threatening position in the last minute of the game. The 28-year-old attempted to dink the ball over the wall for his team-mates to attack but ended up over-hitting the set-piece and wasting Liverpool's last chance of the game.

The Liverpool boss wanted Shaqiri to take the free-kick so he could play in Mohamed Salah from wide and was left incensed by his decision making.

Klopp's exchange with the 26-year-old ended in a particularly frosty manner.

That was a wasted chance ..

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Former Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane is taking English lessons in preparation for replacing Jose Mourinho as Manchester United manager. (Sun)

Status
Not open for further replies.