English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
What an absolute 🍑 peach of a goal by Willian! 😍
Great curler indeed. Hazard attracted a bunch of Newcastle players with his quick drive which gave Willian space & time to do the damage.

The likes of Hazard & Salah can do that kind of stuff and the likes of Willian , Pedro , Mane , Ferminio make the runs to take advantage of such situations created by Hazard & Salah. it's great watch.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Great curler indeed. Hazard attracted a bunch of Newcastle players with his quick drive which gave Willian space & time to do the damage.

The likes of Hazard & Salah can do that kind of stuff and the likes of Willian , Pedro , Mane , Ferminio make the runs to take advantage of such situations created by Hazard & Salah. it's great watch.
He really didn't have that much space and had no right to score from there but I take your point about Hazard and Salah, keep your eyes on them and then you get Some genius like Willian to shock you with his ability.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Neil Warnock Rages At His Sheffield United Player in the changing rooms. This documentary was released a while back.
Explicit language (+18) and plenty of passion lol. Neil Warnock is the current Cardiff City manager and i'm sure he's mellowed now a days. :)

He's a real character and sometimes appears on Talksport radio station.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Neil Warnock Rages At His Sheffield United Player in the changing rooms. This documentary was released a while back.
Explicit language (+18) and plenty of passion lol. Neil Warnock is the current Cardiff City manager and i'm sure he's mellowed now a days. :)

He's a real character and sometimes appears on Talksport radio station.

Warnock was on Goals On Sunday show on Sky Sports a few weeks ago. provided some good bits of info and a few laughs.

Status
Not open for further replies.