English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
I had a sense Arsenal has Chelsea covered.

2nd half will be fun to watch, Chelsea a bit spirited, a 2-2 or 3-1 very possible. Chelsea will score one.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Some thrilling games today kick started by 7 goal thriller between Wolves & Leicester only for Liverpool & Palace to match it with Liverpool topping Palace and the table. BBC MOTD should be real good later tonight.

Last edited:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
not a bad result for United. 3 points out of top 4... Chelsea is playing basically with no forward!!!
Same team, different coach, 7 wins in a row .. you still think Coach has no impact? just scroll this thread, how many times i told you, if you want to succeed , get rid of Jose ... Real Madrid is having same issue, Zidane is being missed BIG TIMES.

Feb 4, 2005
Same team, different coach, 7 wins in a row .. you still think Coach has no impact? just scroll this thread, how many times i told you, if you want to succeed , get rid of Jose ... Real Madrid is having same issue, Zidane is being missed BIG TIMES.
Jose (at least in last 4-5 years) has become such a poison that even if he starts relatively well with a team eventually makes every playee hates him and not perform. So not only his coaching negatively affected us but the players (IMO) stopped performing the way they could and I do not blame them. He is a finished manager.

Jose (at least in last 4-5 years) has become such a poison that even if he starts relatively well with a team eventually makes every playee hates him and not perform. So not only his coaching negatively affected us but the players (IMO) stopped performing the way they could and I do not blame them. He is a finished manager.

Jose belongs to a league with a static football. Italy and Portugal is where he can excel and as he said yesterday m his best years were at Inter

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
ask Lloyd's of London.. Plane missing and search stopped. damn just like that, why it couldn't be Eric kantona or Pepe or another shit-soul of player.

رسانه‌های آرژانتینی اعلام کرده‌اند که سالا پیش از ناپدید شدن هواپیما با ارسال یک پیام صوتی توسط واتس‌اپ گفته است:" من سوار هواپیمایی هستم که به نظر می‌رسد در حال متلاشی شدن است. من در حال پرواز به سمت کاردیف هستم".

سالا در ادامه پیام صوتی خود می‌گوید:" اگر تا یک ساعت و نیم دیگر خبری از من نشد، نمی‌دانم کسانی را برای جستجو و پیدا کردنم می‌فرستند یا نه، چون می‌دانید اینجا هیچکس من را پیدا نخواهد کرد. پدر، من خیلی می‌ترسم".

I hope takbetak wasn't on that plane, been missing since Sunday too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.