English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Mourinho is a charlatan
Pep is check book manager!!! congrats for spending 1 billion in 2 years to win the league.

As far as Jose goes, he has one more year to improve United. if that doesn't happen next year then he is gone. we went from 6th to 2nd this year so that's an improvement from Moyes and LVG era.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Pep is check book manager!!! congrats for spending 1 billion in 2 years to win the league.

As far as Jose goes, he has one more year to improve United. if that doesn't happen next year then he is gone. we went from 6th to 2nd this year so that's an improvement from Moyes and LVG era.
Lol checkbook manager!! Because United has a negative transfer balance! Lol! You know the last fans who called another coach checkbook manager? Arsenal fans! Like I said, you are the new Arsenal.

Congrats from going from 6th to 2nd after spending the GDP of Cyprus on players.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Sorry for your loss!
Take a look at the blues lifting the cup mate, if you can't see very well go to party tomorrow at Chelsea Bridge, a stone throw away from you but don't take any stones with you! 😍
Oghab jan Chelsea did really well but surely even you didn’t expect such a solid performance after that embarrassing 3-0 loss to Newcastle United.

Don’t worry I won £33 because a team scored and lost £100 on United so overall
67 lost yesterday but won over £860 on Atletico Madrid so overall had a good week.

Enjoy the cup but Liverpool got a bigger fish to fry. CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Final baby... can’t wait.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Oghab jan Chelsea did really well but surely even you didn’t expect such a solid performance after that embarrassing 3-0 loss to Newcastle United.

Don’t worry I won £33 because a team scored and lost £100 on United so overall
67 lost yesterday but won over £860 on Atletico Madrid so overall had a good week.

Enjoy the cup but Liverpool got a bigger fish to fry. CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Final baby... can’t wait.
I am cheering for Liverpool and will be waving my borrowed Loung...! 😍

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
"Chelsea has no leader, no mojo even goalie is shaky.. the're their last years ghost. What if Conte gets sent off min 3 and watches the game like the rest with a couple of Margaritas? sure hope they school MU in this game but 70% chance they dont. MU has too many hungry players"

That's was a naive comment I would make before FA final. Conte used liverpool's match as test lab for FA final and paid off

https://theprideoflondon.com/2018/05/20/chelsea-fa-cup-final-substitutions-antonio-conte/

Am I looking forward to this game?
Not sure really, last chance to make amend, we have become like the English weather so unpredictable.
Still FA CUP final and even much lesser teams can pull out a surprise, never mind us with so many quality players, can go either way, so come on you blues!

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ I like both teams (in the sense that I don't dislike any) but will decide at the game, Liverpool being the underdog looks more interesting for me. Let's see if Salah shines but Klopp has said Ronaldo has had 15 seasons like Salah.

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
With the win over Newcastle, Everton accrued 30 points since Allardyce's appointment at the end of November. That puts them among the top six clubs in the Premier League since his arrival. Above Arsene Wenger's Arsenal. Only four points below Antonio Conte's Chelsea. For a club that has finished outside the top six in each of the previous three seasons and was struggling in the bottom half of the table prior to Allardyce pitching up at Finch Farm, it looks an awful lot like progress..

Everton still sacked Allardyce.

Ex Everton coach Martinez argued, "If you look historically at the school of science and the titles won and the silverware, the competitive nature of the football club demands a style.

"Then it is how you are going to get that style. Are you going to win first or are you going to have the patience to build that style that is going to give you trophies and silverware?"

This is the crux of it for Allardyce. The underlying numbers during his time at Everton are not so encouraging. They offer plenty of evidence as to why belief in his methods continues to elude him despite winning the majority of his matches at Goodison Park.

Everton are a bottom-half team in terms of passes and possession since his appointment. Only Swansea have attempted fewer shots. Only Swansea have had fewer shots on target. Everton are also in the bottom two for chances created and dribbles attempted under Allardyce.

It has still been enough to get the results to help the team climb the table, albeit with a negative goal difference, but it has not been enough. The demand is for more ambition. The demand is for a brand of football that offers greater hope of progression.

With such wrecked outdated method as mentioned, how was he the coach of England for the world cup?????? I guess they knew he will pull result for the national team.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^Tha'ts like marrying your ex wife after marrying and divorcing 2 others and being single for majority of that time.. fwiw I wasn't worried but really sounded like he was the right fit for England cause he could possibly pull the result the never could in ages.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Conte is 9 mil Pounds richer as he's to leave chelsea in 48 hours.. He probably wouldn';t bother with his locker.

Enrique most likely to replace him.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^he's the guy but enrique is the hombre. Chelsea is truly managed like shit by the Oligarch.

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Knowing Chelsea is not bankrolling for pricier players I am thinking they stick with Conte winning two league titles in the last four years despite a lower total net spent than Everton and Crystal Palace since June 2014.

He did redeem himself by winning the cup, my money is on Conte to stay and club keep 10 mil Pound he would take away departing.

Plus Abrahomovic got Visa issues as UK is revising easy access for over 700 wealthy Russians , he missed FA final as wasn't allowed back in to the UK as he was already out with expired visa. While the application is in process he is still legally allowed to be in the country, but he can't leave or enter and was unable to attend the FA Cup final at Wembley on Saturday as reports claimed he was in Russia already.

Only last month the UK government pledged to review the visa access granted to around 700 wealthy Russian citizens amid growing political tensions between the two countries.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.