English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 29, 2002
If I'm right, it was one of the members here who first posted that Alison Becker would sign for Liverpool quite a while ago.

There's something about her yogi character in Curb which is incredibly saucy :p I think she can distract some players. Maybe not Cristiano though, who knows...

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Chelsea beefing up with Zola as assistant and pair o Juve players (Higuain & Rugani ) ?

I was confused on Becker and for a moment thought they allow female players but knew something wasn't jiving.. good news for Arsenal fans, they're at the top again preseason.

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
There has been a lot of insane football transfers in recent years but 67million for Alisson has got to take the prize for the most insane and ridicolous football transfer I have ever heard of !!! I dont even rate Alison amongst top 10 best goalkeepers in the world and probably not even top 20!!

A lot of other crazy transfers can be explained because of the players selling shirts and other marketing values but that is rarely true for goalkeepers especially Alison who is really not all that popular!

I just dont get it, lucky Roma to get that kind of money for him!

There has been a lot of insane football transfers in recent years but 67million for Alisson has got to take the prize for the most insane and ridicolous football transfer I have ever heard of !!! I dont even rate Alison amongst top 10 best goalkeepers in the world and probably not even top 20!!

A lot of other crazy transfers can be explained because of the players selling shirts and other marketing values but that is rarely true for goalkeepers especially Alison who is really not all that popular!

I just dont get it, lucky Roma to get that kind of money for him!
Two things,
first off: Roma got the king of all sports directors and he is doing an amazing job as he did in Sevilla. it cost Roma only 8 Mil 2 years ago.
Second: Gigi cost Juve 53 Million in 2001 at the age of 23. Allison is not Gigi but that happened 17 years ago comparing to the 67 mils today.
I haven't seen enough of Allison's game apart from Champions league and In Brazil but will Certainly see more of him this season. maybe he is good after all!

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
The Brazilian has many skills that are not common in every 'keeper - his major strength is the ability to be in the right position in order to cover a large portion of the goal," says De Bartolo. "If you look at his movements in a game, especially when forwards are bearing down on goal, he always adjusts his position according to the movement of the ball. And that allows him to cover a great section of the goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.