English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
tbf Man united deserved to win today and wasteful Newcastle should fuck off.
Second half was brilliant and I really hope morinho stays now for the next two seasons:)

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
LOL best comment I see is 'Can a manager be sacked at half time' ? I think JM is fairly safe.. team seem to be gelling in offense for now.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
JM can now throw this come back along with many sings (things) he's accomplished at the reporters. Reporters probably scramble to ask questions making sense vs crapping on JM at press conf. lmao

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ true mahrez was like 40% on last 5 PKs he took.. missed 3 out of 5. THink from the bench they said Mahrez to take it.

Toward middle of first half I sensed Liverpool is flat and MC would be able to stick one in, which by way of pentaly could have .. MC has more bench depth in scorers and play makers. LP need Salah or Mane to start scoring or else they will be drawing most games.

Karius must be shaking head as it would have been a sure goal had he been the keeper... Some goalie have the luck.

Ref'ing these games more and more becoming impossible.. Wasn't it jesus who got hit in the face? TO me that was a penalty.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Just two more comments for MC/LP game;

Pep took the longest sip of water I have seen after Mahrez Penalty miss. MC hasn't won at anfield in 15 years.
Karius would have found a way to knock the ball into the back of the net. lmao

Pep's plan as he says was to slow down LP by allowing Mahrez and bernardo Make extra passes .

“It’s important to get that base, because if it’s up and down quickly they are much, much better—they are maybe the best team in the world running these transitions, offensive-defensively.

The game ended with possession shared almost equally at 49.4-50.6, and as Guardiola attested, with the home side unable to get “up and down quickly,” they failed to make their mark.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.