English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
(Scholes post WH game)

Do you know Jose Mourinho?

Not really, only from when I've played against him. I loved watching his interviews, his cockiness. I thought he was brilliant, but that Jose has gone. Now it's just a moaning Jose, which frustrates you. He's moaning at his players and what he hasn't got. But look what he does have. He tells people he's the best coach, so he should now prove that.

In the past we were watching Liverpool and City from afar and smirking as they changed managers and players every year, never getting anything right. It feels like we have turned into a Liverpool or a Man City.

I feel like people at Liverpool and Man City are looking at us and laughing like we did at them many years ago. But if you look across the road, they're doing everything right. They've brought the best manager in the world in. They've brought staff in to be responsible for signing players. They have a set way of playing every week.
when the manager comes up to you, puts his arms around you and says 'Can we see the real Paul Scholes today?'

You're not stupid. You know when you're having a bad time... and yet it can change in pass or a scruffy goal off your knee. Everything goes from being so difficult to so easy and you have no idea why

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/club...nho-pogba-and-man-united-season-of-discontent

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
I might have confused article declaring MBS worth 850billions with possible offer of 850 mil as it looked low; but most of these articles are gossip and rumors anyway. I have no doubt something has crossed MBS's mind as his time seem to be over soon.
Just not thinking he's a favorite owner these days; may lead to boycotts of the team by the fans.

Footy has become a portfolio of rapers and murderers these days.. LOL..

From what has been reported , rumored price tag is in the range of £3 billion to £4 billion . just a tad higher than 850 mil. LOL.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Footy has become a portfolio of rapers and murderers these days.. LOL..
LOOOL.

Rumors aside , there has been an existing connection between Man United & Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia Telecom are Manchester United’s commercial partner , and last year Man United signed an “strategic partnership” with the General Sports Authority of Saudi Arabia. Different names , same pot of cash.

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/manchester-united-agree-strategic-partnership-in-saudi-arabia

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
It has become quite a trend for oil rich despotic states to try to promote their international image by investing in Football clubs. Juventus (Libya minority share) , PSG (Qatar ownership ) , Manchester City (Abu Dhabi ownership) , Barcelona (Qatar Foundation & Qatar Airways sponsorship),etc.etc. And it looks like Saudis want to catch up with their regional rivals by going after one of the biggest clubs in the world which has become a huge commercial success under Glazers ownership.
We can also add Chelsea which is the Russian version of oil tycoon ownership.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
We can also add Chelsea which is the Russian version of oil tycoon ownership.
Seems like the right time to post this excellent article:

Nicholas McGeehan
Human rights researcher. Focus on Gulf, migrant workers' rights. Bit of football in there too.
Dec 17, 2017

The Men Behind Man City: a documentary not coming soon to a cinema near you

https://medium.com/@NcGeehan/the-me...coming-soon-to-a-cinema-near-you-14bc8e393e06

Abu Dhabi’s Crown Prince, Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, surveys his armed forces.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Wk 9 predictions;

Saturday, Oct. 20

Chelsea 1-0 Manchester United

Bournemouth 2-0 Southampton

Cardiff City 0-1 Fulham

Manchester City 2-0 Burnley

Newcastle United 1-0 Brighton & Hove Albion

West Ham United 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur

Wolverhampton Wanderers 1-1 Watford

Huddersfield Town 1-3 Liverpool

Sunday, Oct. 21

Everton 1-1 Crystal Palace

Monday, Oct. 22

Arsenal 2-0 Leicester City

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2800779-premier-league-week-9-fixtures-epl-picks-and-predictions

I would think Liverpool continue to struggle and Huddersfield can do better. and also MU do a better job than predicted. Break has helped MU to squash some issues, Rashole coming to life a bit too.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
I felt United may be a bit ignited but looking at this line up, Chelsea feels more superior and ready for battle. 1-0 prediction for Chelsea is a clever pick.

The league's most creative player so far this season has been the unlikely figure of Olivier Giroud, who leads the assist chart with four.

Chelsea possible starting lineup:
Kepa; Azpilicueta, Cahill, Luiz, Alonso; Kante, Jorginho, Barkley; Willian, Giroud, Hazard

Man Utd possible starting lineup:
De Gea; Valencia, Smalling, Lindelof, Shaw; Fred, Fellaini, Pogba; Mata, Lukaku, Rashford

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
we all know Jose is done but wtf is going on with Pogba. he has been usless since beginning of the season. kam kam dige halam dare beham mikhore az in bazikona.

Status
Not open for further replies.