English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
fuck you Chelsea. lucky bastards.
It was poor defending by Man United that cost them the full points. bad man marking on the corner for Chelsea's first goal. lack of organisation on the second goal starting with bad defending against the floating cross to allow Luiz to head it , and then lack of reaction to the 2nd & 3rd ball (after Luiz hit the post). Man United missed a big chance on a day that they played real well in the 2nd half.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Bleachers missed 6 out of 8 games score predictions. I knew liverpool wouldn't go beyond one goal, I didnt' clrearly state it. I also knew MU would be much stronger but in a subsequent post, I gave OK to to 1-0 for chelsea.

Cardiff was the winner of the 6 pointer relegation game. Game had one nice goal and like 5 mistakes/pool defending. Cardiff got 1st win in 9 weeks.

I didn't watch Chelsea/MU in full. It looked the ref didn't call a penalty on Girou.d

Wk 9 predictions;

Saturday, Oct. 20

Chelsea 1-0 Manchester United

Bournemouth 2-0 Southampton

Cardiff City 0-1 Fulham

Manchester City 2-0 Burnley

Newcastle United 1-0 Brighton & Hove Albion

West Ham United 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur

Wolverhampton Wanderers 1-1 Watford

Huddersfield Town 1-3 Liverpool

Sunday, Oct. 21

Everton 1-1 Crystal Palace

Monday, Oct. 22

Arsenal 2-0 Leicester City

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2800779-premier-league-week-9-fixtures-epl-picks-and-predictions

I would think Liverpool continue to struggle and Huddersfield can do better. and also MU do a better job than predicted. Break has helped MU to squash some issues, Rashole coming to life a bit too.

Last edited:

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
RANT Saudi takeover would make Manchester United no better than ‘artificial clubs’ Manchester City and Chelsea, Simon Jordan says

Former Crystal Palace chairman Jordan believes Manchester United’s self-built success is something to be proud of in the modern game and sets them apart from their top rivals.

“I think there’s something important about that.

“There’s something ugly about PSG, there’s something ugly about the Galacticos at Real Madrid, while there is something beautiful about Barcelona and the way they played and the way they built.

“Man United don’t need the Glazers’ money to go and buy £70million players, but Chelsea and Man City do need this artificial stimulation of somebody saying to them, ‘today’s your lucky day, I’m going to fire a cannon of cash at you’.”

https://talksport.com/football/4339...ester-city-chelsea-simon-jordan-on-talksport/

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Took Arsenal 40 minutes to get going and a very nice display as Leicester lost their spirit too quick. Arsenal is gelling well and I think top three is very possible for them.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Took Arsenal 40 minutes to get going and a very nice display as Leicester lost their spirit too quick. Arsenal is gelling well and I think top three is very possible for them.
And a blatant handball penalty missed by the referee who was looking straight at the scene from close range. That would have been a penalty for Leicester and 2nd yellow card for Arsenal's Rob Holding resulting Arsenal to go down to 10 men in minute 17.

https://streamable.com/8brqe

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
And a blatant handball penalty missed by the referee who was looking straight at the scene from close range. That would have been a penalty for Leicester and 2nd yellow card for Arsenal's Rob Holding resulting Arsenal to go down to 10 men in minute 17.

https://streamable.com/8brqe
If you go back and look at that , you may see that Arsenal players hand was moved unintentionally because of body contact with leicester player while in the air. I wouldn't call that a penalty.

Is the hold by Mustafi or Xakha ?

I have seen this display of leicester before, sad they fade.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
If you go back and look at that , you may see that Arsenal players hand was moved unintentionally because of body contact with leicester player while in the air. I wouldn't call that a penalty.

I have seen this display of leicester before, sad they fade.
Well , I have seen it given in many instances , most recently in World Cup. when you raise your hands like that and benefit from redirecting a dangerous ball into your keeper then you risk the handball call.

Is the hold by Mustafi or Xakha ?
His name is Rob Holding. He is the one who committed the handball.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ Thx sorry for not reading ur comment more accurately . I was reading it at early hours. I was wondering as well as the ref was there but that was my best judgement. That ball was easy access for the header, didn't look RH needed to control it with his hand imo.

Scene didn't make it to two different highlights as I was looking for it.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
LOL @ Newcastle .... Benitez last in the league ! I really dont get how this guy has a job! He is perfect for 2nd div teams !
But he won in Valencia two decades ago, I just don't know why teams give Ranieri chances, he has only won one title in his whole career, the title Benitez don't know nothing about.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
so managed to find the highlights, when two players jump for the ball, leicester player hand and arm is reaching toward RH's face and throat already and pushing on him; this could be a foul already and then the ball hit RB/or looks me might have guided it.

It wasn't a clear penalty to me at all.

Well , I have seen it given in many instances , most recently in World Cup. when you raise your hands like that and benefit from redirecting a dangerous ball into your keeper then you risk the handball call.

His name is Rob Holding. He is the one who committed the handball.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Leicester city team owners chopper has crashed post their game, no conclusive report on possible casulaties.

MU/Everton game should be good, Everton has put like 3 or 4 wins in a row.

This was from Islander captain of Everton earlier in October

Status
Not open for further replies.