English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Chelsea hard to call, Sarri could be the first to win 10 straight with this one in Chelsea history ?? . they got 4 of top 10 passers of the league, I don''t think they got it in them for this game.
Arsenal shaky but guessing a win
Everton a tight game to call , lUkaku may wake up after 8 weeks of no score, rooting for Everton

Last edited:

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
top 4 is pretty much locked at this point between these teams, Shity, loserfool, Chelsea and Arsenal.
the only way United will be in CL next year is to go to Europa league basically lose to Valencia and win that competition. its not even December and United season is over.. fuck you Ed!! we got bunch of useless players with a coach that can't improve them. This will be the worse season in United history. I am expecting bottom half of table finish. yek mosht dayous ba in hame pol nemidonan che kar konan.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Thier Jerseys looks OK and Mahrez so awesomely almost scored a 2nd. Totts had like 6-7 players at the WC. Their legs will not last long. I think Mahrez will take over from Aguero.

How serious would Real's offer for Pochettino be? He's complaining about lack of focus because of the field construction delays. wonder if he bails and join Bale.

Bastard Man city beat Tottenham today.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ saw everton version of that few days ago, these footages are sometimes more interesting than the actual game for me.

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Damn Chelsea benefitted from two own goals against Derby, one by one of their loaner players for this game!.. Derby deserved to go farther. A tie was fair result and almost happened 88th minute.

Watching Derby is a bit like watching Leicester in second league prior to their elevation.

Status
Not open for further replies.