English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2005
I hate to say it but they are unstoppable right now and cant see them dropping many points in up coming matches . Liverpool and Chelsea have to win match after match and hope something goes wrong with this relentless team.
Their depth is scary. They can literally sub 6 starters and still dominate

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
For someone who keep saying EPL EPL ! dude get your fact right at least, City is owned by Sheikh Mansour, he is the deputy prime minister of UAE.
Rich coming from some one who cant even read and figure out 3 basic tables that I posted on Serie A thread.

As far as i'm concerned UAE & Qatar two tiny Sheikh countries same shit to me. Lets not split hairs here.
No wonder you pissed off Babr, but the difference is I'm patient and Cool, you cant go under my skin with your silly questions and pedantic attitude:) .
Dah ta mesle toro dars midam :) You're too easy! lol

Last edited:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Rich coming from some one who cant even read and figure out 3 basic tables that I posted on Serie A thread.

As far as i'm concerned UAE & Qatar two tiny Sheikh countries same shit to me. Lets not split hairs here.
No wonder you pissed off Babr, but the difference is I'm patient and Cool, you cant go under my skin with your silly questions and pedantic attitude:) .
Dah ta mesle toro dars midam :) You're too easy! lol
OK , lotfan age mikhay mano dars bedi, ghablesh farghe beyne UAE va Qatar ro bedoon, then i gladly learn from you! I love to learn so if you have something new to offer, why not?
Dude I actually didnt mind LiverPool! i really like your coach, but the way you act here makes one hate them ! focus on your own team man, let others enjoy their team as well !
and dont get too defensive when you dont know something! you either are ignorant and dont know the difference between the 2 countries OR you made a mistake! either-way, all good, now you learned something new!

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
OK , lotfan age mikhay mano dars bedi, ghablesh farghe beyne UAE va Qatar ro bedoon, then i gladly learn from you! I love to learn so if you have something new to offer, why not?
Dude I actually didnt mind LiverPool! i really like your coach, but the way you act here makes one hate them ! focus on your own team man, let others enjoy their team as well !
and dont get too defensive when you dont know something! you either are ignorant and dont know the difference between the 2 countries OR you made a mistake! either-way, all good, now you learned something new!
Pedantic boy repeating himself. I dont care if you like Liverpool or not. Qatar =UAE = same shit.
I suggest you learn how to read and figure out 3 basic tables instead of obsessing about small worthless details.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Who gives a shit who owns Shitty. They are nobodies. Here today, gone tomorrow.

The real, traditional, biggest match, or "derby", in England is Manchester United vs Liverpool, although officially it is not a derby.

Of course there are many many other derbies, in London, in Sheffield, in the midlands, in the Northeast etc etc etc. But the biggest one is Man United Vs Liverpool, the two most successful clubs domestically and in Europe, always has been and always will be.

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Who gives a shit who owns Shitty. They are nobodies. Here today, gone tomorrow.

The real, traditional, biggest match, or "derby", in England is Manchester United vs Liverpool, although officially it is not a derby.

Of course there are many many other derbies, in London, in Sheffield, in the midlands, in the Northeast etc etc etc. But the biggest one is Man United Vs Liverpool, the two most successful clubs domestically and in Europe, always has been and always will be.
Well said Behrouz.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Qatar and UAE are both rich gulf countries but very different indeed, whoever think they are the same, then he or she are just ignorant and uneducated and their words are just not reliable. The guy swears by English football but yet to know who really own City, pathetic to says the least. It probably hurts for Liverpool fans to watch how this yoyo club keep winning trophies while Liverpool is just being Liverpool and add nothing to their trophy cabinet. I mean even Blackburn and Leicester City both won EPL while Liverpool is still looking for their first one.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Taliban sidekick has followed his master to the EPL thread :)
Emotional rant from the but-hurt fanatic Serie A fanboy. Linking and relating UAE & Qatar to yoyo and Liverpool.
Koon Soozi dar hadde Benz. lol

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
LoL Popular post specially for Man United fans here. Very true

But .... Zidane also had hair @ Bordeaux when Juventus won their last trophy in Europe in 1996 :) That's 22 years ago

Even Zenit St Petersburg and Shakhtar have won trophies in Europe since the millennium. As a Global Club Liverpool have won 5 trophies in Europe since
year 2000 more than any other English club. Fact!

Juventus are just a Domestic club.

LoL @ but-hurt Serie A fan-boy upset about the pounding he received in Serie A/Bundesliga/Ligue1 thread

Bye Bye now :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.