English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Spurs announced on Friday that 6,000 season ticket holders will be invited to visit the south stand of the new stadium at a “familiarisation event” on 16 December. They will be allowed to try out the entry system and eat and drink on the concourse.

The Guardian spoke to a number of workers affected by the deadlock at Tottenham (recruiting firm has fallen ) , including one who said they were owed more than £4,000 and were still working despite doubts over about whether they would be paid. One worker said: “To be fair the Tottenham job was the best in London – £360 a day is unheard of – so obviously people jumped on this job because of the money and that has now backfired on us because we have not been paid.”

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
I am sure Mourinho is intentionally fucking up. He is trying to get fired and pick up his millions and return to his family in London.
This also explains his anger last week after the late goal against Palace when he smashed the water bottles.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Stop drinking and smoking
I don't smoke and only drink on special occasions ie Persian new year, Xmas Day, Boxing day and CL finals :) Talking of CL finals, as a lil reminder we did play in the 2018 CL final just a few months ago I actually had couple of bottles of BUD that night, just imagine if we had Alisson Becker instead of that useless plonker Karius :) Nevertheless our club's profile is even bigger since that night. Even more special glamorous & prestigious moments ahead for us. Future is Bright.

#JOIN-US

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Fasten your seat belts here comes Merseyside Derby.

Liverpool v Everton ... 16:15 UK Time

Roughly in 3 mins

I expect a very tough match.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.