English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Scrappy match, City should have had a player sent off but overall they deserved it.
Liverpool should have gambled at 1-1 when they had City on the ropes but still 4 points
ahead. :)

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
title race back on: true, but what has the title race anything to do with you & Man United who are fighting for a Europa league spot. LOoOoOL
dahanetono to old Trafford service mikonim.. the honeymoon is over..

btw you guys haven't won jack shit so you should be quite for a while until you win the league... its been 30 years right... hahaa

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
dahanetono to old Trafford service mikonim.. the honeymoon is over..

btw you guys haven't won jack shit so you should be quite for a while until you win the league... its been 30 years right... hahaa
''dahanetono to old Trafford service mikonim''? with your Molde manager?? LOOOL

''the honeymoon is over'' <<< That's exactly what I said when Fergy left United :)

Ziyaad hers nakhor, shomaa negeraan e ma nabash, anyway good luck against the likes of Qarabag and Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Europa league next season

LoL

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
''dahanetono to old Trafford service mikonim''? with your Molde manager?? LOOOL

''the honeymoon is over'' <<< That's exactly what I said when Fergy left United :)

Ziyaad hers nakhor, shomaa negeraan e ma nabash, anyway good luck against the likes of Qarabag and Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Europa league next season
we shall find out in few months.... I think we been here before few times in past 30 years... hahaaa

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
we shall find out in few months.... I think we been here before few times in past 30 years... hahaaa
That was our first loss in 21 EPL matches against a powerful team away from home and you're going on about 30 yrs ago??? We rather concentrate on now and the future than the past :)

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
You don't know the meaning of "honeymoon", do you?

It certainly doesn't last 25 years :D
Sure, Man United's lasted almost as long as Liverpool's (26 years >>>1967-1993)
I really hope Ole Gunner gets the job(5 yr deal) add 5 years on top of the 6 years.. The way is going right now you gonna break Chelsea's
50 years record LoL. Good luck buddy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.