English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Couldnt United somehow get Roberto Martinez as a coach? This guy has what it takes to turn United around and make them play an attractive offensie system.

Feb 4, 2005
Couldnt United somehow get Roberto Martinez as a coach? This guy has what it takes to turn United around and make them play an attractive offensie system.
This is the best Belgium team ever and has a very good chance of winning Euro 2020. He may not win anything with United for next 3-4 years.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
This is the best Belgium team ever and has a very good chance of winning Euro 2020. He may not win anything with United for next 3-4 years.
Belgians tend to choke when it matters most and this belgian team is unlucky to have to play in the same times as an outstanding young french team in europe and the spanyards, germans, argentine and brazilians are never to ignore either. Belgium is not gonna win anything and i think after the next failed run, Martinez will become a hot commodity all over europe.

Feb 4, 2005
Belgians tend to choke when it matters most and this belgian team is unlucky to have to play in the same times as an outstanding young french team in europe and the spanyards, germans, argentine and brazilians are never to ignore either. Belgium is not gonna win anything and i think after the next failed run, Martinez will become a hot commodity all over europe.
In Europe only French are better than them. The temptation of having a chance at winning euro 2020 will probably make him reject a ther offers. After 2020 I agree .

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
In Europe only French are better than them. The temptation of having a chance at winning euro 2020 will probably make him reject a ther offers. After 2020 I agree .
Well from a coaches point of view, he sure needs to stay but from what i know from belgium and its football they are not gonna win anything. Being the best on paper and winning something are two different things and belgiums have a bit of a choking mentality. Infact i am pretty sure, any semi decent german or dutch team will beat this so called best belgian team in a meaningful game. Italians are another team that you either have to eliminate in the group stage or once they reach the play off phase, you will always have to count on them finding a way to win. In an imaginary final game belgium vs. italy , my money -unfortunately- will be put on the italians. Anyway, yes, nothings gonna happen until after 2020 but its not all that far away and i am pretty high on Martinez. United should definitely do their best to hire him at some point.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Yeah he is a wanker but now seriously, doesnt it annoy you when all those indians or chinese act as if they own european clubs? play acting the tifosi to show their all put on passion?
Yes of course. It is one thing to follow a club from a place you have never been too, but to lose sleep over it is a special kind of stupid.
I bet this guy has never even been to London. If Abramovitch hadn't bought Chelsea he'd be supporting Arsenal or Manchester United now.

Status
Not open for further replies.